The Girl & The Ghost | ArShi | Completed - Page 62

Posted: 5 years ago
Whoa. That's a lot at of happening. From research over Anjali, to the stronger bond day by day, the apt to meet Anjali n then actually they did, this? Whoa!! V interesting! Keep it up! More hooked to the story than before!
Wow they consummated.Just hope khushi doesn't lose her job and they talk to Anjali soon cos the suspense is killing me
outstanding update.
khushi risked her job for arnav so sweet hope her stupid boss didn't find out about it.
aww they consummated i didn't expect it .
eagerly waiting for anjali & arshi's meeting.
update soon.

OMG that was so unexpected...they consummated and it's initiated by khushi...so much happened in one update...and they have a long way to go...totally loved it 
awesome ..i love their love making ...i just hope he is alive somewhere 
You can almost feel that they are holding on to something that might slip away. They don't know what will happen to Arnav.
Ok ok did thy just made love .. it came as a surprise pleasant surprise... I was hoping he wil find way to his house ...
She has risked her self completely with him job is small thng .. I love thr love

Wht if thy found Arnav in coma in Raizada house
I thnk Even ths house mst b related in some one it can b random thng tht he is stuck here
Really looking fwd to know wht happened to him

Originally posted by drfizaahmed

Ok ok did thy just made love .. it came as a surprise pleasant surprise... I was hoping he wil find way to his house ...
She has risked her self completely with him job is small thng .. I love thr love

Wht if thy found Arnav in coma in Raizada house
I thnk Even ths house mst b related in some one it can b random thng tht he is stuck here
Really looking fwd to know wht happened to him

I sumhow can't digest the fact tht he is a ghost .. I mean he is so so real.. with every feel warmth ..
the media reports, post-mortem evything feels so fake infront of all tht he appears to b ...

Y I feel his sister will also b able to feel him around ..hmm let's see
Great update with so many emotions n questions
Amazing update. I was not expecting this at all.
I still wonder what is so special about Khushi that makes her see and feel Arnav. Somehow they knew each other or rather Arnav knew Khushi before accident. So may things to unravel when the duo meet Anjali.