Posted: 6 years ago
Wednesday October 2nd 2019 Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff come together for the biggest action spectacle of Indian cinema. YRF produced film

What does everyone think of this film. 2 hero action films are usually rivalry films or buddy cop films. Buddy cop films needs one funny and guy and here neither actor can do comedy

Maybe it'll be clash of styles. Veteran cop and wild rookie

Edited by Ogreatone - 6 years ago
2019 will the first time since 2010 that Hrithik releases 2 films in the same year 😆
Will be delayed or shelved. Already too many blinds about it.
I think Dharma's gonna capture that weekend 
Originally posted by Udan-Khatola

Will be delayed or shelved. Already too many blinds about it.
I think Dharma's gonna capture that weekend

What blinds 😆
wow two of the best dancers shall fight it out..
who will steal the thunder i am eager to find out 😛
After reading OP, somehow this one popped in my head

PLEASE DO A REMAKE, in 80s style, in exact John Woo style.. I don't care! 😃❤️

Chow Fat can be played by SRK or someone else ❤️

How does YRF manage to score films with every leading actors? What sort of money are they offering? Is it cuz of the brand name? 
Is it happening even 😆😆
Just for you Ogreatone 😆

Tiger Shroff and Hrithik Roshan have read the script and loved it: Siddharth Anand

Sidharth Anand is all set to direct Tiger Shroff and Hrithik Roshan.Siddharth Anand's next venture features Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff, and the director says the real challenge is getting a story that does justice to both the actors. "It's the script that plays a crucial role here as both the actors should feel that their roles are good enough and feel secure as well. For the two-hero films, the challenge lies in writing and not casting, he said. 

Anand, who has worked with Hrithik in "Bang Bang, says once the story was written, Roshan and Shroff were the obvious choice for him. "Both of them respect each other's talent and craft. It became easy to get them because of their image of a mentor and protege. So it will not be hard to sell this (idea of mentor and protege) to audiences, he said.

He said both the actors have read their parts and loved it. There is no overlapping for any sort of competition. The film would also star Vaani Kapoor, and Anand feels glad that the "Befikre actor accepted the offer. "It is a Hrithik-Tiger vehicle and we wanted Vaani for it, and we are glad she said yes to it. It is her ability as a dancer and performer that added value to my scenes. There will be no action sequences for Vaani in the film, he said.

Post this film, Anand and Shroff will collaborate for the second time for the Indian remake of Sylvester Stallone's Hollywood film franchise "Rambo.

http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/siddharth-anand-tiger-shroff-hrithik-roshan-5099172/

Posted: 5 years ago
Wonder ow itll be now