TrollBaaaz Corner#29 (Invites only)-DT NT Pg139 - Page 119

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by chottekikhushi

watched the epi and the episode was like a 3 hour movie fast forwarded into a 20 minute scene...not that I am complaining coz I really hated the fake chutki but the AniRi reunion kind of gave me zero feels and I actually like Shrenu...
The whole epi, I could only feel Shivaay's intense hurt and the guy holding it all in...Like this dam would burst any second and while everyone seems to be suffering from some sort of short term memory loss and is all happy to move on and cracking jokes and having emotional reunions with the whole world watching, the guy seems to be finding it painful to breathe. 
So Ani knows that Shivaay didn't marry the female , why is she walking away yet again? This I dont get! I thought she would be sorry for doubting him and thankful that he found his sister...is it coz she still believes the fake proofs!!? Or that the oberois are responsible for her fathers death...then wouldn't Gauri be angry too? 
I am very confused now...

she might be upset for him thinking she filed the police complaint...

waise bhi they have udooo dhajiiyaa of her character by showing her walking out without a single word... now they can show she can walk on anything it wold hardly make a difference...
I think anika still doesn't know its for her father. So her MU'ing is still there all set he compromised her father for his family lol. But shouldn't gauri also be pissed?😆

Its so ironical though yesterday only shivaay in fb said i cannot let an innocent man go through this😆
Edited by Khyati8 - 5 years ago
Tell me is the group ramp walk before the precap scene or after?
Originally posted by bworm

No idea and as per pics even shivika are walking ramp with a very sulky looking billu😆

They playing ramp ramp.
Hmmm..I'll speculate that they end the event  with family walk. ...
Then the precap happens ...with only family. ...

Hopefully , they will TALK it out
Originally posted by Khyati8

No idea and as per pics even shivika are walking ramp with a very sulky looking billu😆

They playing ramp ramp.

I guess before  to end the tamasha media will request to wslk the ramp phir  hum saath saath hain ramp walk before she heads out after makes no sense billu won't be so sadu then 
I guess we all should move to next thread ab

There also is a happy pic circulating on social media where anika seems smiling and happpy apparently  it is after everyone is home and shivaay is bheega hua so eother rain confrontation or pool or paani let's see but man the khushi i felt seeing anika smiling and laughing is something

Plz ache se dikha do jo bhi hai
Edited by naadanmasakalli - 5 years ago
Originally posted by bworm

Looks like before coz precap mein Anika walked away. Yet again. Unless kisine usko rok liya. Billu toh is not looking happy throughout including today. He is really pissed at her and I am glad he is not giving her free pass. He has told her what actually happened and clarified that and didn't in anger refuse to clarify. The whole dramatic narration to media with all the details was for Anika's benefit. And it was only right that he cleared the MU. Now the ball is in Anika's court. She was the one who walked away without a word. So she is the one who should want to come back of her own free will. Without Billu running after her.
I guess we can all move to the next one now:

See you guys there.