Gauri Ne Pura Kaam Kharab kar diya

swatisinh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
This is what I fear
And it's happen now..

Gauri told everything about her future prediction ability to Namrata and also told her about 9 divya shivling and one of them in temple. ðŸ˜•

Now Namrata will try to kill Gauri too as she now knows Gauri can see future...

Btw, Namrata loves Rahul 
I know this can happen...As Kaal bahrav never killed Rahul  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ye to hona hi tha. If not Gauri, Rahul would have done it himself. Rahul has a habit of disclosing everything.
Namrata has to try killing Gauri now or later given Rahul love s Gauri and not her and Gauri will be able to save herself. It will be nice if Gauri kills Namrata to save Rahul or someone else. Generally, wicked people lose to such harmless people only.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The story is interesting as of now and Namrata is doing her act well, evoking fear and terror.
Will her father starve and lie without food and water? Hope someone discovers him in that state as Namrata cannot be there all the time. Mostly Lakhanpal or bua may find him. Or even Gauri or Shaktidevi.

I am happy that Rahul is tied. Otherwise he and his torchlight gets on my nerves. I am sure that when Namrata touches that divya shivling, something may happen to her like electric shock.

Gauri will be safe and so will be Rahul.

Thakur deserves this torture.

2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Gauri is really in danger now
Rahul has to come to save her
and kill the vamp 
2filmy thumbnail
Gauri has real KB blessings
so she will be saved
but yes it will be good if Namrata dies at her hands
it will be divine justice 
2filmy thumbnail
Lakhan may discover Rahul
Bua is just too simple
Namrata may have really sent her away
But Thakur wont die so easily 
I would love if Namrata gets electric shock
when she touches the shiv ling
I want her to get 440 volt shock
Thakur had it coming for a long time 
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
It is only logical that Gauri confided in Namrata. With Rahul missing and Aditya dead, Namrata is the only one who's going to help her (because the poor thing has no idea about Namrata's side business). So it's not a big surprise that she went to Namrata for help. Even if Gauri didn't disclose everything to Namrata, she would have still tried to harm Gauri since Rahul loves Gauri. 
That day in temple, Namrata and her workers had done full preparation to misguide the whole village, but the only thing Rahul was concerned about was Gauri and her safety. They clearly showed how angry Namrata was seeing Rahul care for Gauri. And also that hug between Rahul and Gauri would have made her angry towards Gauri. So sooner or later, she would have tried to get rid of Gauri to keep Rahul for herself.
janecastle thumbnail
Problem is that Rahul and Gauri are too nave and trust everyone very easily. Namrata really took advantage of this.
Also Gauri is not able to completely utilize her abilities. She need a strong mentor to guide her in the right direction.
janecastle thumbnail
This father-daughter duo are pure evil. Thakur killed his wife because she raised her voice against the superstitions and Namrata killed her brother because he found out her truth. Thakur is suffering for his wrong doings. Wonder when will Namrata's turn come. It would be great if Rahul and Gauri punish her together since she took away both their brothers.
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What Aditya, Anand or others got in their lives is because of the failure of the system  which failed to protect their life but whatever punishment Thakur got is called Karmic justice, the Justice real KB would give to people like him. He killed his wife for having different opinion than him, he had been bullying his younger sister, he ruined Shakti's life and family and he tried to murder Rahul. As a Mukhiya of the village he failed to safeguard his people or failed to guide them in the time of crisis. He is responsible for those murders. Unintentional murder charge should be filed against him.
Where did the injection come from all of a sudden? It was so spontaneous as if it was all planned. Who keeps syringes like this? 

Right now I am too bored to watch Namrata planning and plotting. It would have been nice if her face wasn't revealed yet.