•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
I really hope that some magic happens and Falguni becomes a mother
I do think the doctor who did Falguni surgery did not go ahead with it and she will definitely become a mother.
But they must not drag with it as I will like to see Uttara moves to stop her pregnancy and how Uttara is going to fail miserably in all her attempts.
In 25/2... i  am  sorry  but  i really  loved  the  sister...in the Hi Tea.

Sister did not keep  her finger  in her  butt and  sit  quiet

Nor she was like  Mithun chakravorty 😡 "heyhhh   maayi ke  laali...tum kya samajhtte ho..."😆

That was great how she explained step by step abt her tailor love career bringing up and also not being very poorly or beggarly

I loved her.👏.  Otherwisee thr r some meeaan siblings.

----
Nowww.. to be again verrry honest  i  did not like falgunis behaviour around hi tea... in terms... she loudly called that man and kept loudly asking 10/- fees fees fees. Even servant was embarrased. I mean koyi jarurat Nahin thaaa.  It wasnt natural.

Thr wr  many other places in the mansion whr she cud hv called him and given and also in her tailor den.

Ohhh... Laulitaaa...  aaauuu...😆...Suyash  is  Not  the  biological - tigdamm tigdamm output of Uttaraa.

🤣😃...😲😉
Posted: 5 years ago
Episode  18th april

Is falguni  the  mossst  chhhut  of  this  entire globe ???

🤣😡

Evennn  if  the idiot fhalguni wanted UD to realise the big  murder fault as sin and trapping sister...She fkn did not  hv to show  single nonxeroxed  original of dna report right in front of UD.

I wouldnt hv been surprised if that lioness had strangled that idiot mouse thr itself
Omg 😆  😆