Rikara Story ::: I AM ADDICTED TO YOU

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
  Part 1

It was a snowing night . Suddenly the candle fell down and was ready to burn the door screen. When Omkara went and picked up the candle. "What a Monstrous weather. I had never felt so cold and humid before " said Dadi. " it's always present here . Dadi this is not your India but it's Switzerland. Cold and snow is throughout the year" replied Om with a small smile. So he went and brought a apple,  plate and knife. He started cutting the apple. " You give it to me . I will cut that for you" offered Dadi with a upset face. Omkara refused the offer" it's okay,  I will do it". Then after a while of silence Dadi asked with a great difficulty " why don't you look for a girl?" . Om turned towards her and stoped cutting the apple. His smile was now completely broken and sparkles of tears were visible. " what happened to you? Om, why are you crying? om don't give stress to this I was asking for your betterment. After some days I have to return to ShivIka and after Ruvya, so how will you manage the whole house alone  " asked  dadi consoling him. He said nothing and went to his room. Now, dadi was alone in the living room. After a while she too went to her room .

Next day morning, Omkara went to check that all things were alright. Suddenly he heard a knock on the door. He went to open the door. When he opened it a great wind blowed. He saw a Girl with sparkling eyes, dazzling in the beauty of nature, feeling cold and covered in jackets. " yes" he asked . She kept quite . After some time she replied " May I come in ". He said " don't you have manners before entering someone's home u should introduce yourself". Then a strange thing happened she went without saying anything having tears in her eyes. Om thought who was she?and why she had came. The dadi came to the room and asked him" Om everything all right?" , "yes " he replied and hugged her " so I shall leave now , to the art exhibition " he said and kissed the forehead of his dadi and went. 

In the exhibition, he was enjoying a lot. Then suddenly his eyes came on the girl whom he had met ,sitting in a corner and crying. He went to her . He kept his palm on her shoulders,she turned to him and hugged him . " Hello ,miss what is this. Please leave me " he said then she said wiping her tears " Sir, I wouldn't control myself . You  know how much I miss my husband ? Every night was a year for me and seeing you I thought my Soham is back ". He was socked ,and threw her out of his shoulders " who are you?and what you want ?" He asked her firmly ." Sorry, I am Gauri. I am a widow. My husband died due to a flight accident. Your face is totally his face. " . Seeing her innocent face he wouldn't stop he said " I am sorry, well here in Switzerland you have to maintain yourself means you should control yourself " he smiled at her and went to watch all the arrangements. Then suddenly he heard someone shouting at her . It was a mountain region where he had settled up his exhibition, he turned back someone throwing Gauri down the mountain. He rushed and just she was falling down he held her hands and bought up to his shoulders. " hello mister,  who are you to save her? She has to die" said the women who attempted to kill her. "For everyting does a relation is nessesaryy ?" He asked "yes, now tell me who you are?" She asked challenging him. He took her near his shop ,there was a knife he cut his fingers , his hands started bleeding, he placed his blood on her head and said" She is my wife,  Mrs.Gauri Omakara Oberoi " and hugged her. The women felt shamed and went . She was ready to faint , he held her tight " Gauri, Gauri " he tried to make her conscious. She opened her eyes slowly , and asked  " Where am I? " dadi smiled at her and said " Welcome here dear . This is your house . As now you are choti bahu of our house I wanted to give you these Kangans." She was happy and smiled , she hugged dadi and said to her" I am glad to have you as my family. And special thanks to Omkara ji who accepted me" . The phone that he was talking with heard her words and threw the phone , and said to Her , I haven't accepted you. Just to have your life I married you" he said rudely and went away...

Precap: to be continued like this⭐️
Edited by Teri...meri - 6 years ago
Please buddy me for pms of updates and do like and comment 
Please do update...its awesome story ...
Very good