Kaal Bhairav Rahasya

Gauri finds the shivling

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
KB himself led Gauri to the last shivling. This itself proves that she's a true devotee. And Namrata has got a deadline from whoever she's working for. Looks like this is all about money. But why does Namrata go to this length for money. I thought the Thakurs were very rich and Aditya & Namrata are the heirs to that wealth. So why does she have to go to this extent for some money, that she was even ready to murder her brother. The maths doesn't quite add up for me. Now she has become desperate for that shivlings. This puts Gauri's life in danger. We have already seen upto what length Namrata can go to get those shivlings. If Gauri stands in between her and her goal, that will definitely put Gauri in grave danger.
May be Namrata will get exposed in front of Gauri and she may try to save that shivling from Namrata. This may lead to Rahul or Thakur killing Namrata to save Gauri. In the Tamil series, I think that shivlings go missing after the culprit is caught and the last phase of the show was to find them. The same may happen here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Sarpanchji has kidnapped Rahul and has locked him up in Sheru's old room. But I don't understand why? Does he want revenge for what happened to Sheru or does he want to protect Rahul. It was clear that Rahul's life is in danger with what is going on in the village. So may be he wants to save Rahul from getting himself killed. Or he still thinks that Rahul killed his son. So he wants to torture him by keeping him locked in the same room he kept his son.
Tipsy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well let's see how things unfold, so much unanswered questions
janecastle thumbnail
A week ago we had episodes full of Rahul and now we are getting to see him for hardly 2-3 minutes. I hope he recovers soon so that we can get some episodes with him. I miss him walking around trying to solve the mystery in the slowest way possible by a human being. Thakur seems much smarter than Rahul. He uncovered the entire thing in 3-4 episodes while Rahul could not find anything till the last week. ðŸ˜†
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
So they have already started washing Namrata character but sorry after her killing her own brother in this merciless way also enjoying the moment I was damn irritated when she turned her neck in the sign of glory...Now she's working for someone else??

Rahul not forgive her now she killed Indur and then proposed to Rahul what a shame.
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agreed ... Money shouldn't be incentive enough for so many killing s... Shiv lings should have more to it ...like giving eternal life or tree of life or time travel or travel to Mars ... Kuch bhi other than money ... Namrata cannot be that desparate without a logical reasoning .. 

About sarpanch ... That was a surprise cos when rahul was kidnapped they had actually called namrata ... So what is the link between sarpanch and namrata ? Maybe they have locked him up and promised sarpanch release of somyaa if he keeps rahul imprisoned ... Otherwise we have to belive that sarpanch and shakti are all behind these somehow ...which makes little sense at this point 
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Who kept the Shivling there? It obviously wasn't there or Namrata, Rahul, Pujari etc would have learnt about it already. Was it Saumya who put it there after she managed to come to the temple using that secret door? Or it is Shambhu baba? 
Btw the last shivling is with Shambhu baba. He has it there in his secret room. Rahul couldn't recognize the shivling.

Why and how did Sarpanch kidnap Rahul when Namrata's men had kidnapped Rahul already? Is he with Namrata? Then why doesn't he believe about Sheru's murder by that headless horseman? Or if e does believe than why is Rahul kidnapped? Why is he helping him like this if its a help of any kind?

I think Thakur family doesnt accept womas as their heir. This is why Shakti wasn't allowed to be the head of the temple after her father. Even Subhadra's life isnt too good. This is just an assumption and a poor assumption I know. I realised today that Anand could have been the one behind this. Poor son of the temple priest could have been shown frustrated that his family had been serving KB for generations and yet Thakur's family heads the temple. Story wise he visits the village occasionally so he can keep hiding in the tunnel and being brother to Gauri could easily get all info about Rahul's plans. He also has a bhola bhala image.

Edited by dey.bh - 6 years ago
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its interesting that Namrata kidnapped Rahul while given her characterisation she should have killed Rahul in the name of KB. And she didn't even think of keeping Aditya locked some where. Frankly this part didn't make much sense.
janecastle thumbnail
The makers are slowly explaining things one after the other. So hopefully by the end of the show, we will get a satisfying picture.
janecastle thumbnail
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

So they have already started washing Namrata character but sorry after her killing her own brother in this merciless way also enjoying the moment I was damn irritated when she turned her neck in the sign of glory...Now she's working for someone else??

Rahul not forgive her now she killed Indur and then proposed to Rahul what a shame.

I don't think they are white washing Namrata's character. Even when she was talking to Aditya, she said that she's doing her job. So it was clear that she's working for someone. But I don't think that people have anything to do with what's going on. She might have struck a deal with them and promised to deliver that nine shivlings in exchange of money. But killing and kidnapping people to fulfill her agenda might be completely her idea. And there's no way Rahul is going to forgive her for murdering Indra and kidnapping Preeti and Minty. Also she killed her own brother, a brother who always cared for her. No explanation can ever justify that.