Vedhika Gautam marriage

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
The actor mohit dagga who plays the role of gautam post story of him.wearing the wedding attire..So I think.vedhika gautam marriage track is coming up..I don't know why but I sense a forced wedding here...I know sadhika is not a normal couple for all these drama..But still sahil knows that gautam is not a good guy..So.he will try anything possible to stop the marriage...anyways things getting more interesting..stay tuned guys lots of things in store I think...maybe it might be some promo shoot..don't knowEdited by Kjofan - 6 years ago
There is an action scene coming up may be Sahil ll beat him on the wedding day itself ...I would love to see that ...Sahil beating gautam black and blue😆
It can promo shoot as u say 😳
Originally posted by Ziva01

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">There is an action scenecoming up may be Sahil ll beat him on the wedding day itself ...Iwould love to see that ...Sahil beatinggautam black and blue😆</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">It</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">can promo shoot as u say😳</font>
agree with you
Hope sahil beat him
And at last he is the hero
Our sahil ❤️
Originally posted by JULIEJULIE

And at last he is the hero
Our sahil ❤️

Yeah 200% Sahil is our hero😉❤️  
wedding won 't happen ...Vedika ll know gautam is evil