Posted: 6 years ago
This girl needs to slow down a bit. 
MochaQueen thumbnail
i think shes fine...at least shes not everywhere
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
@HB. She's in Badnaam and Ghar ,Titli Ka Par and Bohtan currently. 
MochaQueen thumbnail
Badnaam is ending and ghar titli ka oar wiyukd end by the time this one comes
awida thumbnail
I know @HB . but by this time I am sure Sanam Ch will be coming with not just one serial , but 3. ๐Ÿ˜† remember , she has another upcoming serial with Danish !
MochaQueen thumbnail
i hope the male lead in this show is good
all her shows these days seem to be same
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: awida

I know @HB . but by this time I am sure Sanam Ch will be coming with not just one serial , but 3.๐Ÿ˜†remember , she has another upcoming serial with Danish !

I forgot about that ๐Ÿ˜†
awida thumbnail
HIP

By now we are sure you all know that we love to get information about any new drama and so with Sanam busy once again with a new projcet called Ab Dekh Khuda Kya Kerta Hai, we managed to get hold of her who told us a bit about her role and of course her co stars.

Starting with the directors name, Sanam told us, "It is being directed by Syed Ali Raza Usama, the man behind plays like ShayyadKhalish and Khuda aur Mohabbat to name a few."

With this being enough of a reason to say yes to the drama as Sanam really wanted to work with Usama, we are sure the play will be a well made one under his watchful eye.

But wanting to know more about her character we question and Sanam revealed,"I play the role of the protagonist whose name is Maryam and she is from a lower class but she is very hard working and deals head on with the problems the society puts in her face."

Besides Sanam another actor whom we cant wait to see on the small screen is Danish Taimoor who will also be part of Ab Dekh Khuda Kiya Kerta Hai as she said, "My co-stars include Danish Taimoor and Humayun Ashraf. "

And even though we were curious to know who she'll be starring with, Sanam assured, she would be seen with both.

Talking further about the drama, Sanam told us that it was more along the lines of the saying, "As you sow, so shall you reap," making us look forward to this one for sure.

Sanam is already shooting with Danish on Ru Baru Tha Ishq, and now with this announcement the latest project has all our attention and we cant wait to see the duo come together once again.

With the shooting of Ab Dekh Khuda Kya Karta Hai having already begun, Sanam told us a very interesting bit of news as well about her upcoming movie Jackpot and its release.

"The movie will come out on this Eid," comments the actress.