Kaal Bhairav Rahasya

Namrata should run for PM's post in 2019

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Because if she can manage all this without anyone noticing then she will be able to manage almost anything. Opposition can rejoice. Modi has a competitor now.😆
How exactly is she running such a huge gang? How does she get food supplies for her men? How does she get the technology to this remote village without anyone noticing when Shambh baba and the mad man is constantly spying? Who is financing her? Without finance you cannot run a tea stall also.

H ow were KB idols made and installed in a day? Rahul had not told her about the dynamite explosion. Recruitment of new labourers were needed after Rahul's explosion. Namrata was with him by chance and was stuck there all night after the explosion. When and how did KB idol cry? 

How does she get out of her house without anyone realising when her father is suspicious of her already? I think she was attending KB's evening aarti when Inder died. Okay lets assume its her men who killed him but why did she kidnap Rahul at all when she knew he had planned it all? 

Why is Gauri still alive when she didnt hesitate to kill her own brother?

It would have been better if it was a case of split personality. Bhool bhoolaiya type but with a twist. Instead of being Manjulika she felt like KB and Lets say Thakur was using her disease to get those Shivlings. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjaliShreya thumbnail
Studid storyline...i don't like this...how they show namrata behind all these...
mystery is running for long time in village and namrata is almost 20-25 yrs...is she doing all these since her childhood...???
Studid writers...they themselves don't know where to pull the strory...
It will be ok if there is data thakur or pujari behind all these things...
I am not going to watch this show after this week...
dey.bh thumbnail
No, closing temple doors after sunset is their age old tradition but KB directly ordering people to keep away or he will punish them happened only 3 years ago when the village school teacher protested against the superstition. Rules probably were not this stringent before this. The temple also got its popular ity after evening aarti by Shivgan became popular. Thereafter curiosity brought people in and they died. 
I dont think Namrata was the original culprit when the show was made.I agree Pujari could have been the one. He has a lot of information about KB temple. He could have been obsessed about those Shivlings.

swatisinh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dey.bh

No, closing temple doors after sunset is their age old tradition but KB directly ordering people to keep away or he will punish them happened only 3 years ago when the village school teacher protested against the superstition. Rules probably were not this stringent before this. The temple also got its popular ity after evening aarti by Shivgan became popular. Thereafter curiosity brought people in and they died. 

I dont think Namrata was the original culprit when the show was made.I agree Pujari could have been the one. He has a lot of information about KB temple. He could have been obsessed about those Shivlings.

Maybe dada thakur knows all these from starting and trying to help or protect her daughter from everyone...

Maybe in childhood , Namrata heard story of 9 shivlings and got interested in that...

Or later crazy psycho ban gyi hogi ?
I think we should wait for episode to come , there's more left in this show now
dey.bh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swatisinh2

Maybe dada thakur knows all these from starting and trying to help or protect her daughter from everyone...

Maybe in childhood , Namrata heard story of 9 shivlings and got interested in that...

Or later crazy psycho ban gyi hogi ?
I think we should wait for episode to come , there's more left in this show now

At least somewhere the cvs  should have shown Namrata having psychiatric problem. May be they will do it now. The question is still why. Why is she obsessed with those nine shivlings? It has do with her past.

Edited by dey.bh - 6 years ago
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

At least somewhere the cvs  should have shown Namrata having psychiatric problem. May be they will do it now. The question is still why. Why is she obsessed with those nine shivlings? It has do with her past.

Maybe her mothers death made her psychotic ...maybe the shiv lings give eternal life etc ...let s see ... I liked it that it was namrata ...now her character makes a bit more sense ... Hiring actors to pretend to be BF ...big I Love U Christmas party lights ... All over the top weird reaction hidden under a demure puppy eyed persona ... I liked it a lot ... And data got punished anyways through his sons death ... Good to see him in pain ( gosh, I'm turning sadist ) ... Minti ko kya hoga ? Yeh toh scarred for life ... Sheru ka severed head, Aditya ka death right in front of her , daddy's dead body ... Yeah toh psychopath ban jayega for the sequel of Kaal Bhairab Rahashya ðŸ˜ƒ
dey.bh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shesherkobita

Maybe her mothers death made her psychotic ...maybe the shiv lings give eternal life etc ...let s see ... I liked it that it was namrata ...now her character makes a bit more sense ... Hiring actors to pretend to be BF ...big I Love U Christmas party lights ... All over the top weird reaction hidden under a demure puppy eyed persona ... I liked it a lot ... And data got punished anyways through his sons death ... Good to see him in pain ( gosh, I'm turning sadist ) ... Minti ko kya hoga ? Yeh toh scarred for life ... Sheru ka severed head, Aditya ka death right in front of her , daddy's dead body ... Yeah toh psychopath ban jayega for the sequel of Kaal Bhairab Rahashya ðŸ˜ƒ

Aapke muh me ghee shakkar. I so want the sequel to happen. Rahul as Govt hired detective solving such cases across India. 
About Minty, I don't know why Preeti was risking her and her daughter's life like this. She should have moved away after Minty was rescued from KB temple. That poor child deserves a normal upbringing
Sidhpur is anything but normal. Education bhi Namrata ke bharose hai.😆
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: AnjaliShreya

Studid storyline...i don't like this...how they show namrata behind all these...
mystery is running for long time in village and namrata is almost 20-25 yrs...is she doing all these since her childhood...???
Studid writers...they themselves don't know where to pull the strory...
It will be ok if there is data thakur or pujari behind all these things...
I am not going to watch this show after this week...

@REDEnough to say more she's if Cv's wanted to eliminate her they could have shown her dead..killed by KB.
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Aapke muh me ghee shakkar. I so want the sequel to happen. Rahul as Govt hired detective solving such cases across India. 

About Minty, I don't know why Preeti was risking her and her daughter's life like this. She should have moved away after Minty was rescued from KB temple. That poor child deserves a normal upbringing
Sidhpur is anything but normal. Education bhi Namrata ke bharose hai.😆

Hi 5 ... Namrata can teach the ways to the dark side as minti's mentor ... Super sequel hoga ... Gauri and rahul can have a son who hunts down the dark side ( the last Jedi ðŸ˜ƒ... He might have some of his mothers super power ) ... I would love it ... Let's pop some corn for a sequel ðŸ¤£
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Haha 
it seems so impossible for a single person to do all that
I just think she wanted to stop Rahul
Gauri is alive may be as she does not obstruct Namrata directly
she was in the temple just by chance