Line : A PrAnushka Story

Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Prologue 

ACP Sreyansh Subramanyam picked up the call finally after a ten hour long exhausting meet with the DIG.

Not to blame someone either, the growing number of crimes in a whatsoever peaceful Hyderabad has put all of the departments in trouble. And Sreyansh has always been answerable, whatever be the situation.

" Hello Ankur, I could feel my butt vibrating each time you called me, but was stuck up terribly for long bro, I... "

Sreyansh stopped, because a very soft yet strange female voice intervened in the middle.

" ACP Subramanyam, heard a lot about you. Would be so glad if we could ever meet in person. "

She stopped, waiting for him to answer. But Sreyansh was much more stunned at the moment to reply back.
Ankur's wife Rati was in London on a business tour. Ankur was alone, and most importantly, Ankur was the most dignified man he had ever seen in his life. Who's this woman then?? 

He fumbled, but answered,

" err... I'm afraid I don't understand who this is or could be even. Can I talk to Ankur? He has been trying to reach upto me for a long time now it seems. "

The hissing voice on the other side now changed into a hissing laughter.

" He's sleeping, after a devastating session. Right next to me. You better visit us here in his flat. I'll wake him up if I can till you visit. Bubbyee!! "

She cut the call, giggling .

Sreyansh felt like puking. He was already a huge lot exhausted. And whatever just surfaced about Ankur, his long time friend, just made him giddy.

He dropped his body on the couch in his cabin, lighting a cigarette just sitting beside the No Smoking board.

How could Ankur do this to Rati? How even to Pankhuri, their little girl of three? 

Sreyansh closed his eyes for a long time, leaning on the couch.
And suddenly his blood boiled.

He kicked the table in front and got up.

Sreyansh parked his bike below the apartment and almost ran up the stairs. His eyes didn't overlook the sleeping guard below, making him a hell lot more irritated.

Anyways, he couldn't miss the chance of catching a criminal red handed. He just felt too bad for Ankur's wife and child.

The only thing he couldn't make out though was why Ankur kept calling him for so many times.

Sreyansh pressed the bell to Ankur Nigam's flat.

A long wait made him frustratingly turn the knob and to his horror the door opened with a noise.

Sreyansh walked in, looking around.
He could smell he had failed in reaching timely. And that the lady had already been sent away, and now a well made up story will be briefed to him by his friend hiding somewhere inside.

" Ankur...! "
Sreyansh made a noise.

No one came out from the insides of the huge apartment.

Something ominous struck the instincts of one of the best ACPs of crime branch.

In small steps Sreyansh went ahead to open the door to the bedroom at one corner of the huge living space.

Ankur Nigam lay on his chest on the ground, in a pool of blood.

Gross enough,
his back was engraved with a knife that lay just beside him, the suspected weapon.

" LUST AND TRUST
DON'T GET ALONG. " 

Edited by Penfolk - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear Kaushi,

Intriguing start - and the closing lines - bang on. I was curious about the title but even the tantalising bit you put forth speaks - the lines of trust, duty, love - which would cross to betrayal,treachery and hatred.
(or did I read too much between the lines - I do that, at timesπŸ˜‰)

Looking forward for the ride.

love,
Nyna
hasi.83 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow!!!! What a spine-chilling start...
Can't wait to see what's in store for us.. πŸ˜²

Update next part soon...

Way to go chotti..πŸ‘
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Intriguing prologue 
Thriller πŸ˜‰ 
I'm loving it 
Update soon 
Thanks for the pm 
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for this New Story,Dear.😊
Congratulations!! for New Story..😊
So Happy see you with this Story..😊
Sreyansh as ACP officer,it was so Interesting.😊
Sreyansh Character was so Interesting.😊
The Story line was so Interesting.😊
Please Continue soon.😊
All the Best for this New Story.😊😊
                                                                               PriyaSweety-Anu

aaradhaya1688 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
woo 
nice 
intriguing
are u writing this in wattpad too
bahubalifan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Interesting! Looking forward to the next part. πŸ‘πŸΌ