LOVE AFTER MARRIAGE - KRIYANSH,SWARON AND VIHA FF

kokoARSHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
HELLO TO ALL THE LOVELY D3ians THERE...!!! 
Ok so hello after a very long time. I am kosha aka koko..people here know me as koko..! πŸ˜Š 

am here to restart my ff that i started long back on the lives of kriyansh,swaron and viha.. i still love d3 as much i did back then and so i wanted to restart my ff again.

so here it is 
LOVE AFTER MARRIAGE

STORYLINE-
This a story of 3 sisters and 3 brothers of a very rich n a respectable family.both the families are very good friends of each other except for their children.

CHARACTER SKETCH

GHAI FAMILY-

Mr rajveer ghai n mrs smriti ghai

The most loving parents... always keep their daughters as princess... brought up der daughters as princess... daughters love their parents more than anything... the most successful business man... best friends with the singhania's.. all people look to them as an icon...

KRIA GHAI...

The eldest daughter of the ghai family... most simple girl one would have ever met...loves her dad n mum more than anything else... loves her sister Sharon n neha the most... can go beyond all limits for all their happiness.. cant see tears in their eyes...protects them n provides all happiness... keeps smiling always...

Sharon ghai-

The middle daughter of the ghai family... A bit simple,abit western,a bit naughty,a bit shy... In short has all the qualities... loves her mum n dad a lot... loves her sistes a lot...can even sacrifice her life for them...

A  girl wid all qualities..even attitude n ego...

Neha ghai

The youngest daughter of the ghai family...  Full of fun,masti n nautanki..in short drama queen... most pampered by Sharon n kria... always keeps her on their hands... neha too loves them a lot..never denies anything wat they say... loves her parents too...

THE SINGHANIA FAMILY

MR AMAN SINGHANIA & MRS NATASHA SINGHANIA

The famous business tycoon of india... have three sons... boys full of Indian attitude... respects womens... loves their mom n dad like anything... never denies wat they their parents says.. in short boys any parents would think of having...

REY SINGHANIA-

The eldest son of the singhania family.. has all the qualities... Good looks,charming,dashing dude.. can get any girl fall for her..bt doesn't like that... a simple guy..loves his family a lot... his brothers mean to him everything...

SWAYUM SINGHANIA

The middle son of the singhania family.. a copy of his elder brother rey.. follows his foot steps... rey is his icon.. loves his smaller brother vicky too... never allows anyone to hurt them... loves mum n dad a lot too...

VICKY SINGHANIA-

The youngest son of singhania family... The most naughtiest one... loves to irritate everyone bt still very gud at heart... all full of life.. loves his brothers more than anything...

INDEX

PART 1 - SCROLL DOWN

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kokoARSHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

PART 1
One day in the family of REY there was a discussion about REY n SWAYUM marriage they looked for many girls but mr.singhania that isrey's father thought of kria for rey and thought that there would be no one better than kria who would suit rey and all the family members agreed n so also sharon was thought as the best match for swayum.they call upon the Ghai's to put their these proposals.. 

The singhania's called up to the ghai's and kept their proposal in front of them.Then both the families agreed that if their children like eachother then both the families would think further...

When rey,kria,sharon n swayum came to know about this ,theywere really shocked as they had never had imagined that such a thing could also happen..But as they loved n respected their families they decided to meet eachother n then decide...

So,the next day singhania's came to the house of the ghai's...

Rey and Swayum were looking handsome in their formals and a blazer over it...while the girls were busy getting ready where as their third sis neha was helping them with the stuff...

All 4 of them were tensed n nervous as what would they talk to eachother as they had never before talked to eachotherbut only shared a hello with them...

Now,the girls came down together and they three of them were looking so gorgeous that boys could not take off their eyes from them and stared at them n girls also saw them n stared at them and the first eyelock happened between them n the bg music played...while coming down kria was engrosed in seeing rey that at last step she tumbbled and was about to fall when rey came there and saved her by taking her in the armsn again the tune played...then kria told thanxxx to rey n went off with sharon n rey went n sat back with swayum...

Then sharon n kria came n did 'namaste' to both families n sat there{guys just imagine sharon n kria in indian outfits n instead of saying Hiii as they do in real D3 story do 'namaste' in a typical indian style}

Both families started asking some imp ques to all 4 of them that were necesarry as parent's point of view ...Then the families told them to go alone talk to eachother ...

and so neha n vicky suggested that they should go to terrace...

Anu_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm sorry but ye story to kuch Jani pehchani lag rhi.πŸ˜•
Anu_TanHa thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp
Is ko continue karo na please. Meko laga kisi aur ne chura liya. Hehe sorryπŸ˜†
Anu_TanHa thumbnail
Are u the one who wrote that kr and ss ff luv ne Mila di Jodi also? I so want the writer of that ff to continue that 
reet_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Nice story
Update soon and plz pm me
Alexlovestoread thumbnail
please post next chapter!! it looks promising :)
Happyhappy09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice start 
Update soon
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This is really interesting..
Update soon
amairakriyaansh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3