Guys the wait is over

Posted: 6 years ago
Finally anusuya got her senses back. 
According to new promo, puru and bamini will having a death game, and anusuya comes running and says bamini is his father. 
Porus and bamini are equally shocked by this .
Excited to see ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›
Omg omggg...Is this true ???...anusuyaaa...anusuya reveals it...i cant believe this ..sooo want to watch the promo 
i guess promo is misleading coz anusuya herself dont know puru is her child , she dont know her child is alive or dead & currently she is insane, maybe promo hint that anusuya gain her senses again.  i will be very happy if it will be ripudaman himself revealing d truth insteAD OF ANUSUYA coz more than anusuya bamini will trust ripudaman .
onlu ripudamn prove anusuya's inncocence.
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by deepikagupta9

i guess promo is misleading coz anusuya herself dont know puru is her child , she dont know her child is alive or dead & currently she is insane, maybe promo hint that anusuya gain her senses again.  i will be very happy if it will be ripudaman himself revealing d truth insteAD OF ANUSUYA coz more than anusuya bamini will trust ripudaman .
onlu ripudamn prove anusuya's inncocence.

We donot know how Anasuya got her memory but promo is not misleading but insight of what is going to happen soon...

I think Anasuya revealing is good then ripudamman... As Anasuya is bamni wife and puru mother
Promos r mostly misleading coz remember  poras's birth promo where Someone was holding baby puru in bahubali style but in reality noone holded baby puru in that way but let see anyway new promo is available on poras insta. Edited by deepikagupta9 - 6 years ago
i think this is the reason hasti is kept in prison
i think somehow hasti will meet anusuya and tell the truth
Thanks for sharing. Can't wait for the episodes now.
Thank God !! 
Now I hope Amatya also gets some hammers on his head. I am fed of him blowing nose all the time.. :(
Just saw the promo on Twitter!  - the Porus FB page is so useless, kuch updated news nahin hooti wahan! ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜†

The promo is GOOD! It is very good - Seems like Anusuya has met Ripudaman or someone has told her Puru is her son. Hope this gets solved by end of the coming week.
Edited by pritirays - 6 years ago

But anusuya doesnt know puru is his son...so how can she say bamini is puru's father...