Aap Ke Aa Jane Se

Karan's cute appreciation for #AAJS director

crispsy thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
karanjotwaniMUST READ : I've admired and found myself connecting with few people midst my stint as an actor. And lo! Television has been loaded with directors/Actors, but very few consistent, time and again delivering more than expected, passionate about their craft that they also let you perform in your style, with a guidance that's prime, allowing you to fly like a bird while they watch you soar, and on days when you fall, help be the extra wing to soar again.. An example here, and One such proficient human being I've met, he, being the director of my current show #AapkeAaJaneSe, adding to his tray of many many that he shaped and also possibly converted actors into performers, alongside instilling faith in my small vision during numerous scenes, lifting moods, a man with those few words, nuances and little pointers of him during scenes, allowing you the freedom to "perform and not act, is @shashank429, gifted and hardworking, besides the beautiful person he is at heart. This man from Indore, came here with a vision, and has succeeded ever since, his story very very motivating for you all to follow someday. That conscience and hunger to grow, what an appetite sir

Been less than 3 months of us killin' it, aka the "JhanJhanJhanJhan team .. just want you to know that I Love you and thank you for allowing me to bring the bird out of the cage. Made a guide, and more importantly a friend for life. ALSOOO Sir, do you like your expression here? I've had a brief encounter with him during Ky2, for 2 days. Shashank Sir peeepaaalll! My first show as a protagonist, I couldn't have asked for a better director to fine tune, and help me in my small quest to being a performer.
Awards are ours

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crispsy thumbnail
He posted a pic i cant add. The director is doing a great job.
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow... Wat a pleasant post to read!!!.. Hav to agree with Wat Karan has said about his director... Sahil is one of my favourite male character on tele world currently..!!! 
All d best to both of them!! 

Thanks for sharing Crispsy ðŸ˜Š

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Such beautiful words and appreciation for his director...Karan is very down to earth ..indeed he is a very good director ...yday song sequence was mindblowing
crispsy thumbnail
Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

Wow... Wat a pleasant post to read!!!.. Hav to agree with Wat Karan has said about his director... Sahil is one of my favourite male character on tele world currently..!!!

All d best to both of them!!

Thanks for sharing Crispsy😊

My fav too. Thanks director for creating Sahil and thanks Karan for nailing Sahil.
crispsy thumbnail
@Ziva yes Karan is so nice. All the casts bonds so well and bonds with director too. It will help the offscreen bonding