I get to learn a lot from Ashish Sharma: Mukesh Rishi

Posted: 6 years ago

I get to learn a lot from Ashish Sharma: Mukesh Rishi

Feb 8, 2018, 22:17 IST
Actor Mukesh Rishi, who is seen as Kallari in "Prithvi Vallabh", says he loves to spend time with his co-stars especially Ashish Sharma.
"Ashish holds a very calm and composed personality and I love this trait about him. He gives me a very brotherly feeling and there are so many things I get to learn from him when we are shooting. From Ashish, I learnt the art of continuing a scene without calling for cuts," Mukesh said in a statement.

"While shooting for Bollywood or for south movies, whenever we slip up with dialogues, we cut the scene and restart again but one day while shooting with Ashish, I figured that he continued reciting his dialogues in spite of going wrong and I think that was brilliant."

Asked about the atmosphere while shooting, the actor said: "Nowadays, vanity vans have replaced people but on our set, we ensure everyone mingles together and we also share our lunch. Ashish gets a lot of home cooked food and we all then decided who will get what food. This is one of the best practices wherein we all come together and enjoy the hours spent on set."
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/i-get-to-learn-a-lot-from-ashish-sharma-mukesh-rishi/articleshow/62840720.cms?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=toitv
Edited by -Mano- - 6 years ago
TFS mano
Mukesh Ji is a senior actor
Glad to hear his views abt Ashish
Happy that his methodical acting approach is being appreciated by his costars be it his juniors or seniors.
TFS mano

Glad to know that all co-stars share their lunch and enjoy together on the sets...

Originally posted by CutiepieAD

TFS mano
Mukesh Ji is a senior actor
Glad to hear his views abt Ashish
Happy that his methodical acting approach is being appreciated by his costars be it his juniors or seniors.

From his Junior to senior costars
everyone has said this sentence
" I learn a lot from him"
Ashish is a official Teacher now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Jokes apart it feels so good to see him being appreciated
Specially I find Ashish being pampered by PV cast, crew and Ph๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ashish quoted Mukeshji's TOI IV and tweeted this๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ashish sharma @ashish30sharma

ashish sharma Retweeted TOI - TV Times

@theMukeshRishi arnt you the sweetest..missing lunch sessions mama..next don't forget to get the best boondi raita ever

Originally posted by -Mano-

From his Junior to senior costars
everyone has said this sentence
" I learn a lot from him"
Ashish is a official Teacher now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Jokes apart it feels so good to see him being appreciated
Specially I find Ashish being pampered by PV cast, crew and Ph๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Haha yes and Ashu calls himself a good student๐Ÿ˜†

I think its because the team is same as SKR ๐Ÿ˜›
N Ashu is so open with this team, the bonding is really good! Maybe because they have been working since almost 1.5 years. 

Edited by CutiepieAD - 6 years ago
Originally posted by -Mano-

Ashish quoted Mukeshji's TOI IV and tweeted this๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ashish sharma @ashish30sharma

ashish sharma Retweeted TOI - TV Times

@theMukeshRishi arnt you the sweetest..missing lunch sessions mama..next don't forget to get the best boondi raita ever

He calls Mukesh ji mama? ๐Ÿ˜›
Tfs, it feels so good to see him praised by the whole cast and crew, we all feel so proud as fans too๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ashu calling mukeshji mama is just awww
MukAsh โค๏ธ

How gud to hear from a senior actor he get to learn  from Ashu ..

nd this man keep calling himself Gud Student thats why i lub him  sooo humble nd down to earth โค๏ธ

Nd make me also proud fanโญ๏ธ

Luving  PV team bonding .. the best part is they dont show off their offscreen how well they get along ๐Ÿ˜† we rarely get offscreen pics 

Originally posted by CutiepieAD

Haha yes and Ashu calls himself a good student๐Ÿ˜†

I think its because the team is same as SKR ๐Ÿ˜›
N Ashu is so open with this team, the bonding is really good! Maybe because they have been working since almost 1.5 years. 

yes we know that Ashu bonds well technical team than actors
and PV crew is like an extension of SKR
that's why we could see the bonding so evident