Aap Ke Aa Jane Se

Happy Birthday Magical SaDhika <3

crispsy thumbnail
Its birthday for our SaDhika. Kismat connection. Match made in heaven. Sahik and Vedhika shares same birthday. Todays episode was magical. Beautiful SaDhika scenes. The birthday cake cutting scene was so cute. Once again, Vedhika is conscious. It was logical yet i felt for baby Sahil. And their gol gappa scene was so playful and magical. They have great great chemistry.

The episode was really goo. It didnt have any drama. Karan came during the confession. So he diverted it to Karan saying he loves Karan. Sahil's birthday excitement was so cute. I loved the episode. Watch the magic and feel the magic.

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Very beautiful episode. 
I really love the fact that Sahil is trying to tell Vedhika that it is totally ok to enjoy. She has forgotten to be herself due to the challenges she faced  I guess. 

It's  so cute that she thanked him for reminding her of her past. ..which she surely must have loved.

Sahil  Karan  scenes are fantastic too. 

Sahil  knows what he is doing and feeling and will now face anything to go ahead. I also admire the fact that he knows he needs to remain within his limits. 

Vedhika  is amazing. I loved that she used "her own influencing power" on Sahil (as advised by his Badi  Amma) and asked for her birthday gift. But...that gift was agreed to by Sahil  with a "shart" !!!!!

Dono  ek  se  badhkar  ek  hain! !!

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yesterday episode was really awesome be the pani puri competition, Vedika finally having some funs from her her daily routine or SaDika BD celebration was so magical kya connection hai donon ki.

The way Sahil being mesmerized by Vedika was so magical...this is true love...a single smile on your lover's face is heaven❤️...and Sahil's expression said everything.

Sahil wanna celebrate his BD with Vedika was just awww...once again Maya was there to feel SaDika connection
crispsy thumbnail
@kmfan hi, whats ur name?
Absolutely true. It was lovely episode and i am loving the natural progression in their relationship. It feels so warming.

@Ziva haha so true. I love how Maya ships them. And none will admire Vedhika like Sahil does.
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: crispsy

@kmfan hi, whats ur name?
Absolutely true. It was lovely episode and i am loving the natural progression in their relationship. It feels so warming.

@Ziva haha so true. I love how Maya ships them. And none will admire Vedhika like Sahil does.

@bold 100% true ...hope Vedika ll be aware soon😳...Sahil ll love her unconditionally ❤️