Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paartha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Thank you Lakshmi. This episode clearly illustrates the perils of gambling and even a wise person can lose his composure and become insane under its sway.
PandavPranayini thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As I believe the epic is distorted, I don't believe in that illogical part in Virat Parva. Panchali is not afraid of speaking in public. She blamed Dharma raja in the public and also justified him in the public. She's not like any other woman. Shakuni instigated and Dharma raja was trapped. He was a wise king, but he's not perfect. He's not a god. Thus he made mistake or sin whatever by falling in Shakuni's trap. The blanes on him are interpolations. Blaming Dharma raja is a modern trend. Every one can blame his mistake morally, but none seem to understand his emotional and psychological turmoil. Only Panchali did that. So did Krishna and his brothers. Cause they love him, they know him. They know how much he loved them and about his too goodness. He was a example to: even of you make mistake/or sin as per people, one can rectify it by pure repentance and penance. He was tested many times, and passed every time. As someone already mentioned, one spot on pure white robe is intolerable for the kaliyugi perspective. But for Panchali, it was not. For the Lord, it was not. For his dear ones, it easy not. 
Originally posted by: KalyaniPanchali

As I believe the epic is distorted, I don't believe in that illogical part in Virat Parva. Panchali is not afraid of speaking in public. She blamed Dharma raja in the public and also justified him in the public. She's not like any other woman. Shakuni instigated and Dharma raja was trapped. He was a wise king, but he's not perfect. He's not a god. Thus he made mistake or sin whatever by falling in Shakuni's trap. The blanes on him are interpolations. Blaming Dharma raja is a modern trend. Every one can blame his mistake morally, but none seem to understand his emotional and psychological turmoil. Only Panchali did that. So did Krishna and his brothers. Cause they love him, they know him. They know how much he loved them and about his too goodness. He was a example to: even of you make mistake/or sin as per people, one can rectify it by pure repentance and penance. He was tested many times, and passed every time. As someone mentioned, one spot on pure white robe is intolerable for the kaliyugi perspective. But for Panchali, it was not. For the Lord, it was not. For his dear ones, it easy not. 

Originally posted by: KalyaniPanchali

As I believe the epic is distorted, I don't believe in that illogical part in Virat Parva. Panchali is not afraid of speaking in public. She blamed Dharma raja in the public and also justified him in the public. She's not like any other woman. Shakuni instigated and Dharma raja was trapped. He was a wise king, but he's not perfect. He's not a god. Thus he made mistake or sin whatever by falling in Shakuni's trap. The blanes on him are interpolations. Blaming Dharma raja is a modern trend. Every one can blame his mistake morally, but none seem to understand his emotional and psychological turmoil. Only Panchali did that. So did Krishna and his brothers. Cause they love him, they know him. They know how much he loved them and about his too goodness. He was a example to: even of you make mistake/or sin as per people, one can rectify it by pure repentance and penance. He was tested many times, and passed every time. As someone mentioned, one spot on pure white robe is intolerable for the kaliyugi perspective. But for Panchali, it was not. For the Lord, it was not. For his dear ones, it was not. 

[/QUOTE]
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful words Sakhi 👏👏
Sorry for the three posts. There are some glitches
In my phone.