Mere Sai

Article - Abeer Soofi and Vaibhav Mangle visit Sai Temple in Indore

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/events/indore/tv-actors-abeer-soofi-and-vaibhav-mangle-visit-sai-temple-in-indore/articleshow/62768273.cms

TV actors Abeer Soofi and Vaibhav Mangle visit Sai Temple in Indore

The lead actors of the popular TV show 'Mere Sai', Abeer Soofi and Vaibhav Mangle were in the city on Friday to give Indoreans a sneak-peek into the forthcoming episodes. The actors are on a journey- #MereSaiKiYatra for which they are visiting famous Sai Baba temples across the country. To celebrate life teachings of Sai, with #MereSaiKiYatra, the lead actors Sai (Abeer Soofi) and Kulkarni (Vaibhav Mangle) visited the famous Sai Baba Mandir at Chhatri Bagh, Indore. On his interaction with Indore Times Abeer Soofi shared, "Sai has always been known for his spiritual teachings which have inspired and touched the lives of millions across the globe. This is my first trip to Indore and it's an enriching experience to visit the cleanest city of the country. I have many friends and relatives in Indore and it was a pleasing experience to meet them. Both Vaibhav and I had a wonderful time visiting Indore and relishing Poha-Jalebi for breakfast."

However, first leg of this yatra started with a visit to Shirdi and then the famous Shirdi temple at Lodhi Road in Delhi was the second one to be visited. Team's third destination was the Sai temple in Indore. Talking about the upcoming episodes Vaibhav Mangle shared, "The upcoming episodes will showcase one of the most heart touching tale of Sai's leela wherein the saint through his lessons of Shraddha and Saburi brings about a positive change in the life of Suhasini, a troubled mother who has lost her son and her faith in God."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters