•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
there are news of starplus ending 3-4 of there shows and starting fresh from june. so i guess if there is a s2 for dsjz it might only come after the relaunch because right now except for the 11pm slot no slot is free and dsjz needs late night slot due to its storyline and i also prefer late night slot else the plot will be changed to suit the trp aunties and rehana scenes wont be bold.
Originally posted by spnfan

there are news of starplus ending 3-4 of there shows and starting fresh from june. so i guess if there is a s2 for dsjzit might only come after the relaunchbecause right now except for the 11pm slot no slot is free and dsjz needs late night slot due to its storyline and i also prefer late night slot else the plot will be changed to suit the trp aunties and rehanascenes wont be bold.

June? 😲 I cannot wait for that long.. I feel like like I'll become a devdas(girl version) by then 😆

No seriously, they are anyways shutting too many shows so they should give us back. And even if it has to come in June, the handful of fans that we have right now still rooting for S2 might disappear. We have to make a way of keep the demand constant and consistent.
Originally posted by Manoshono

June? 😲 I cannot wait for that long.. I feel like like I'll become a devdas(girl version) by then 😆

No seriously, they are anyways shutting too many shows so they should give us back. And even if it has to come in June, the handful of fans that we have right now still rooting for S2 might disappear. We have to make a way of keep the demand constant and consistent.
the shows which are supposed to go off air will go off air by june only. thats what the article says. the most frustrating thing is yeh hai mohabbatein is gonna have a spin-off while other shows are ended prematurely ðŸ˜¡.are they f**king kidding🤢. 
i hope when if the show comes back it will again get a late night time slot and not prime time. with right promotions late night shows can do well. ye hai mohabbatein used to air at 11 when it was launched and the show had pretty good standards back then as well. totally got ruined when it started airing at 7:30
Originally posted by spnfan

the shows which are supposed to go off air will go off air by juneonly. thats what the article says. the most frustrating thing is yeh hai mohabbatein is gonna have a spin-off while other shows are ended prematurely😡.are they f**king kidding🤢.
i hope when if the show comes back it will again get a late night time slot and not prime time. with right promotions late night shows can do well. ye hai mohabbatein used to air at 11 when it was launched and the show had pretty good standards back then as well. totally got ruined when it started airing at 7:30
right, because of its bold concept. If ever S2 comes back *finger crossed* then the channel better give good attention to raise the awareness of a nayi soch lol!
Originally posted by kash_dmg_arsh

You just spoke my heart!! I am spending my days whilr listening to all the songs...
my demand will be constant and consistent...and i am telling everyone in insta, twitter to keep their hopes up and continue to tag the right ppl like the channel and i think VB...i am doing that constantly...but ppl r losing hope very fast which i dont know why...its only week and a half ssn1 has ended...for any show ssn2 needs at least a few months...
Originally posted by adoremevirgo

my demand will be constant and consistent...and i am telling everyone in insta, twitter to keep their hopes up and continue to tag the right ppl like the channel and i think VB...i am doing that constantly...but ppl r losing hope very fast which i dont know why...its only week and a half ssn1 has ended...for any show ssn2 needs at least a few months...
people are losing interest because the show didn't ran enough to get everyone that much invested and emotionally attached to the show. it has been on-air for only 3 months and people started to get interested only after rehana track which was hardly there for a month.
there are people who still ask for edkv s2 and the show ended more than an year ago because it managed to get a strong and cult fan following in 7 months dsjz dont have that strong of a fan following either.
this is the main reason why i have less hope for s2. the channel is definitly not gonna bring the show back for the viewers. it is gonna come back only if the makers and channel strike a deal and if the makers still want to bring the show back.
Darn it. I really hope we get a continuation of this series. And if we do get a continuation, I too hope that the makers will stay true to the original story and do not compromise the plot and characters to gratify the TRP aunties.