Sayantani mam last day shoot on nk

Posted: 6 years ago

Edited by Afsana103 - 6 years ago
sad that she was sacrificed in the name of so called twist 😡
Sayantani's tweets and articles are making me more sad than Neela's death :(
She was so attached to the character of Neela that she was even ready to play the mother of a grown-up despite of being so young
Opportunities will come and go but it is very difficult to get a role of one's own choice
I am feeling so bad for her

She is as sad to go as the fans...maybe much more. Neela was a never seen before character on ITV and I don't think we are likely to see such a strong character in the near future.
I can still not fathom the need to bump her off like that. Truly wish some TV miracle brings her back. Hope the CVs are listening.

Originally posted by -DragonFire-

Sayantani's tweets and articles are making me more sad than Neela's death :(
She was so attached to the character of Neela that she was even ready to play the mother of a grown-up despite of being so young
Opportunities will come and go but it is very difficult to get a role of one's own choice
I am feeling so bad for her

her tweets are even more making me sad actually like you said the way she mentioned how she will miss each and every thing related to NK is making me emotional and increasing my hatred for CVS stupidity ðŸ˜¡she was actually proud of her role it's uniqueness and the love fans gave her all the way Edited by Afsana103 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Afsana103

her tweets are even more making me sad actually like you said the way she mentioned how she will miss each and every thing related to NK is making me emotional and increasing my hatred for CVS stupidity ðŸ˜¡she was actually proud of her role it's uniqueness and the love fans gave her all the way 

Will we be able to enjoy anything in show after Neela's death 
Originally posted by -DragonFire-

Will we be able to enjoy anything in show after Neela's death 

Dt ws so unfair to her.C had breathed life to d role.
I cnt watch any episode now...widout thinking abt Neela.Ab toh dekhne ka excitement b nai rehta.
Till d end of dis show...I'll say it ws a very bad decision and dey gained nothing by it.
Arsheen was also there on the sets
Lagta Neela aur choti Avni kaa koi emotional scene aanewaala hai 
Originally posted by drbeth

Dt ws so unfair to her.C had breathed life to d role.
I cnt watch any episode now...widout thinking abt Neela.Ab toh dekhne ka excitement b nai rehta.
Till d end of dis show...I'll say it ws a very bad decision and dey gained nothing by it.

I was saying the same in thing in some other thread that nothing can compensate for the absence of Neela in the show
No twist can justify killing Neela's character
Neela is one character who will be missed in each and every episode till this show runs
They did all this for trps. Now I want to see how Neela's death will help them in getting trps

Trp numbers are speaking for itself, we used to get high trps during end of most of the tracks because people will think that since this negative drama over now they will show something positive but with few lollipop scenes they will start the next drama as same thing they have repeaded from past 3 tracks.

Last 2 track ends got decent trp because audiences gave them a change and this time even the track end couldn't fetch them much trps and killing Neela ma was another worst decision taken which can't be justified with any twist and I don't think people like seeing so much negativityEdited by Shaiksafia - 6 years ago