Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago
DIPSIII!! 
I have a question for you, how in the hell am i stimulating your PS skills? I've been away from this portal since eons and am still struggling my hands at typing a full length comment and you are talking about boosting you up? Flash news be that am looking up for inspiration myself. o_o It's like am swimming and swimming and looking up for the shore somewhere and surprisingly i logged in within the week and saw two topnotch ps makers updating their galleries!!!!! You guys are saving grace in the PS WORLD! I found my shore.

Ranveer Singh:
https://i.imgur.com/AydK4io.png Dayum, have you been possessed by Krypteria or the likes of it? This phenomenal in editing and putting your hands at texture play. I believe you did an extremely amazing work in cropping and having a good eye for the perfect texture. But i kind believe as well that RS brings out the best out of you ;) I think i loved every bit of textures corporated in it me. And and yea that coloring...i like that slight darken touch to the overall edit.

Bepannah:
Did you start Bepannah recently? Well just so you know, nobody comes close to you when it comes to creating fairytale-ish kinda icons. They are so colorful and so full of life when assemble together. It's impossible taking your eyes off this set. How you manage to mask such small sizes pics man? I know for one it takes an ass of a time to do so ;|

BW Gifs are the best treat to the eyes. I know they are simple gifs but ask me how i feel about BW gifs. Am tempted to gif one for me. 

https://i.imgur.com/L1e0PE6.gif OMG THAT IS SWAG! Look at that TEXT! HAHAHA! Where do you hunt for those texts man? I swear they are the best things about your updates since the beginning. You have the apt text choices for each and every siggy/gif/icon you make. xD That template you've used looks so dreamy. I love the miniature shapes and that scene fits so good on it. 

https://i.imgur.com/9jfKyW0.png Am smiling so bad looking at this. I think you Harshad is making you swoon bad. AHHA! But he is def cocky at times as Aditya. He made me laugh a lot his lines. AGAIN the text πŸ€£ did you come up with it on your own? It has a Diprana touch to it ;)

Okay here comes the best part of the update. You kept the best for the last. You cunning woman!
I have to say the 3 sets of photosets [idk how to call it bruh] are def your bestest creative hands at work lately. I'm so under the spell of it for quite sometimes. I think i was browsing through some galleries lately and i saw Husna sporting one of the set and am like shit Husna is going places[thinking she made it] and then saw it was YOU who made it. And i go double 'Holy Shit, Dips is going places'. See that what happens when you forget blending and shit...you go making up your own shit [read as BESTEST ARTISTIC STUFF]. Those text textures enhancing them all so bloody good. Am so amazed how you have the best resources at times to use. ;| That coloring is darn perfect. What i adore again is the fonts/text you've used on each rows. PERFECT PERFECT DIPS! Using a BW portion never fails to uplift a whole graphic work. I think am running out of words but you just have to know that you've pushed my brain in an overdrive to PS something. No no am not going to copy but that's where inspiration starts kicking up ;)

Kasauti Zindagi Kay 2:
PARTHO!!!! I've read good reviews about his acting though its hard to digest Parth playing a good guy after this magnificient Manik Malhotra xD Oh well am not watching the show, but he looks so fine here! I saw the promos and they are so PS worthy man. I love your icon sets though, apt coloring used. 

Thank you for coming back and sharing your treasure box and inspiring us degrading PS souls here. Badly needed to rejuvenate myself after my hiatus over here. I've barely worked on PS for a LONG LONG while, now i wanna return back to my roots and you and Husna makes its so effortless to be back too when you update like this.  πŸ€“
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
OMGGG!!! What an update, Dips! Everything looks STUNNING! 

I just adore this one, the coloring is FAB!

Prizi thumbnail
i just love these two

Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

Beautiful 

saving ur work
https://i.imgur.com/vlGS55e.png
https://i.imgur.com/L75bODA.gif
These 2 r my fav β€οΈ

Thank you so much love ! I'm so glad that you liked them πŸ€—
Dipssss thumbnail
Originally posted by: ikhtiyar

OeMG! I can't decide which all to use. it's all gorgeous! *Inserts a 1000 heart eyes* loved even the Kasauti one too. 

*Inserts 2543278 hugs emojis+kiss emojis*  πŸ€—Thank you so much for the words darling ! So glad you liked them πŸ€—
Dipssss thumbnail
Originally posted by: TC_FA

Just wow β€οΈ

Everything looks gorgeous

Thank you darling ! πŸ€—
Dipssss thumbnail
Originally posted by: aftermath..

DIPSIII!! 

I have a question for you, how in the hell am i stimulating your PS skills? I've been away from this portal since eons and am still struggling my hands at typing a full length comment and you are talking about boosting you up? Flash news be that am looking up for inspiration myself. o_o It's like am swimming and swimming and looking up for the shore somewhere and surprisingly i logged in within the week and saw two topnotch ps makers updating their galleries!!!!! You guys are saving grace in the PS WORLD! I found my shore.

People leave us but they often leave traces of their presence my love. You just got to be finding the latent imprints and now it lingers me. Secondly, I thought its my birth right to shoo away-come back-then again vanish but I never thought that you are in the same bandwagon. I pray that you find whatever shore you are looking for and post a magnanimous comeback update and quench my pyasa dil. I think Husna is the Wonderwoman here who with her exceptional graceful PS skills is rejuvenating me and I am going with the flow. 

Ranveer Singh:
https://i.imgur.com/AydK4io.png Dayum, have you been possessed by Krypteria or the likes of it? This phenomenal in editing and putting your hands at texture play. I believe you did an extremely amazing work in cropping and having a good eye for the perfect texture. But i kind believe as well that RS brings out the best out of you ;) I think i loved every bit of textures corporated in it me. And and yea that coloring...i like that slight darken touch to the overall edit.

Haaha ! I made this edit long back when I left PSing outrightly and I cannot think of any idea what style to input and the only thing came to my mind was okay lets go with Krypteria's style and I think everything in this edit belongs to her. Oh truly said, Ranveer brings the best out of me because I cannot afford to make a rubbish RS edit/gif. He channels me rightly when I'm low of creativity , maybe idk. 

Bepannah:
Did you start Bepannah recently? Well just so you know, nobody comes close to you when it comes to creating fairytale-ish kinda icons. They are so colorful and so full of life when assemble together. It's impossible taking your eyes off this set. How you manage to mask such small sizes pics man? I know for one it takes an ass of a time to do so ;|

Its been months since I started it. My friend suggested me to watch then and there was no turning back LOL. That was so sweet of you Vrinz, idk how much fairytale-ish they look but I surely enjoyed making them because the chemistry Jen and Harshad brings out is sensational and that vibe got me going (then you need to have badass music playing as well)

BW Gifs are the best treat to the eyes. I know they are simple gifs but ask me how i feel about BW gifs. Am tempted to gif one for me. 

One for me too please madamji. 

https://i.imgur.com/L1e0PE6.gif OMG THAT IS SWAG! Look at that TEXT! HAHAHA! Where do you hunt for those texts man? I swear they are the best things about your updates since the beginning. You have the apt text choices for each and every siggy/gif/icon you make. xD That template you've used looks so dreamy. I love the miniature shapes and that scene fits so good on it. 

All my texts are basically lyrics from various songs. Whatever plays in my playlist gets added into the project or I Instagram, literally the best place to hunt quotes. That gif set made my PS crack 297346 times because I was animating the texts and the former cracked the shit out of me. Lastly, I switched to the static one which could have been better but its okay.

https://i.imgur.com/9jfKyW0.png Am smiling so bad looking at this. I think you Harshad is making you swoon bad. AHHA! But he is def cocky at times as Aditya. He made me laugh a lot his lines. AGAIN the text πŸ€£ did you come up with it on your own? It has a Diprana touch to it ;)

I wrote in the post that never in my life I have anticipated that HARSHAD CHOPRA could smitten me so badly that I'm head over heels for him. Whoever writes his dialogues deserves an applause. Those are so sarcastic, humorous and drool worthy. All of these reminds me of Damon Salvatore and his kickass dialogues from TVD. Even Lucifer had outstanding lines with his Welish accent. Jeez I can feel the temperature. Yaah, part of that text was invented by me while some were inspired from 9gag. I can't recall when was the last time you called me with my actual name. πŸ€”

Okay here comes the best part of the update. You kept the best for the last. You cunning woman!
I have to say the 3 sets of photosets [idk how to call it bruh] are def your bestest creative hands at work lately. I'm so under the spell of it for quite sometimes. I think i was browsing through some galleries lately and i saw Husna sporting one of the set and am like shit Husna is going places[thinking she made it] and then saw it was YOU who made it. And i go double 'Holy Shit, Dips is going places'. See that what happens when you forget blending and shit...you go making up your own shit [read as BESTEST ARTISTIC STUFF]. Those text textures enhancing them all so bloody good. Am so amazed how you have the best resources at times to use. ;| That coloring is darn perfect. What i adore again is the fonts/text you've used on each rows. PERFECT PERFECT DIPS! Using a BW portion never fails to uplift a whole graphic work. I think am running out of words but you just have to know that you've pushed my brain in an overdrive to PS something. No no am not going to copy but that's where inspiration starts kicking up ;)

Vrinziee picspams happen when you totally and completely FORGET blending. They are the easiest escape to blending but demands a lot of creativity else they become an outright crap. You got to see every dimension and that's the only bad part about them. Indeed it is that best aesthetics are made when you have no idea what to do but is that only me who shuts down PS and wanna quit PSing when one have no idea what to do next. I think all my creativity drains off somewhere. 😳You my girl have got the best of treasure (resource) box which I desperately wanna hack whenever that fortunate day comes in this life. Bottom line, V you got the best of words to enlighten the mood and thank you for those. Appreciation from your muses makes me wanna do *disco deewane ahan*. πŸ₯³

Kasauti Zindagi Kay 2:
PARTHO!!!! I've read good reviews about his acting though its hard to digest Parth playing a good guy after this magnificient Manik Malhotra xD Oh well am not watching the show, but he looks so fine here! I saw the promos and they are so PS worthy man. I love your icon sets though, apt coloring used. 

This cracked me so bad. Bwahahaha ! 🀣 We have a stereotypical image of Parth being the bad lad that it might be difficult for us who has seen him as Manik to digest the fact. Although, I don't see KZK but as you said they look like PS worthy. Ishqbaaz is topping the chart. Their show is a PSer's delight. And thank you for coming to my rescue and letting me copying it on the face of it and I'm unapologetic for it. πŸ˜ˆ

Thank you for coming back and sharing your treasure box and inspiring us degrading PS souls here. Badly needed to rejuvenate myself after my hiatus over here. I've barely worked on PS for a LONG LONG while, now i wanna return back to my roots and you and Husna makes its so effortless to be back too when you update like this.  πŸ€“

Thank you for your sweet as sugar coated words V. They always feel so energetic like I'm high on Red Bull LMAO. PLEASE go and update your gallery. πŸ€“ Its not a humble request; take it like a threat. Husna is always giving us rejuvenating works (go lay your eyes on the Bepannaah CG and KZK too) enough to make us drool. You ladies always need to throw updates every month and quench our thirst. πŸ€ͺ

Dipssss thumbnail
Originally posted by: RamKiSeeta

OMGGG!!! What an update, Dips! Everything looks STUNNING! 

I just adore this one, the coloring is FAB!

Thank you so much Janaki baby ! Its always great to hear from you love. πŸ€— I hope you're doing well :)
Dipssss thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prizi

i just love these two

Thank you so much Prii ! Glad you liked them love πŸ€—
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Dips08

Thank you so much Janaki baby ! Its always great to hear from you love. πŸ€— I hope you're doing well :)

You're welcome! :)

I'm doing good, how are you? I just had a baby in August, so busy with her nowadays. πŸ˜Š

Love the siggy in your sig box btw. Your work is so so beautiful.
Edited by RamKiSeeta - 5 years ago