Dips Cr. #6 |Bepannaah|DeepVeer|NickYanka+PSD Giveaway: Page 14 - Page 8

Posted: 5 years ago
Really very nice update
Ranveer Singh is looking so hawt in those edits
Amazing update dips , one by one is so wonderfull , i want to suggest to post new psds if you dont mind .Only a suggest
Originally posted by annihilation

Diprana oh rana, humko bhi aise PS karna seekhna,
Ke talent ka tum ho khazana,
Dip, Dip, Dip 

Waah Waah Husna ! I got tears in my eyes #KhushiKeAanshu I'll be modest enough to take that compliment and thank you a ton for this but koi apne hi one of the favourite muse ko PS karna seekhata hai bhala ? 🤬 What you make is par excellence and that much of sheer hard work and adding minute details, I don't think I can ever pull off with such grace 🤔 

You know the moment when you really wanted something real bad but when you finally get it, you're like, nah. 🤔 Shouldn't have asked for it. I think I'm having one of those moments 'cause YOU PS TO MAIM WOMAN. 😳 idead.exe has been running ever since I laid my eyes on your update and no firewall or anti-virus seems to be capable of deleting this virus that has infiltrated my brain system. All thanks to you.

Haha I always heart your choice of words that I started to have wordgasms 🤣 Ouch ! That's just too much flattering in a computer code language [click here to download iloveyou.exe virus into your system] 🤗

RS - Dude, whatever have you done to make that? As in, what am I supposed to look at first? The picture selection and it's precise BG removal? The powerful texture play? The gorgeous coloring or the incredible typography? It's such an immaculate piece of work with everything just coming together so brilliantly. And yeah, DeepVeer are actually getting hitched. Gotta say I thought it won't happen for a while more but good wishes to couple. <3 

He is my nitro booster ☺️ Although, I don't even know when I made this more specifically HOW I made this. Thank you for such warm words. I thought they either going to startle us like Virat-Anushka or might be postponing until next year. Either way good for them. They both compliment each other. Bollywood's next trend setter is chalo lets get married and trend our shaddi with a cool hashtag. 🤣 Not to forget our desi girl Priyanka and Nick Jonas is one the very footlines. 🤣

BP - I'll have to make sure I compose myself down first 'cause imma sound like a member of babbling bumbling band of baboons. 😳 There's so much perfection in this section that I'm legit gobsmacked and awe-struck. Seriously, where do I even get started? Those b/w Aditya gifs look great. Just the right amount of everything so that his chivalrous demeanour gets to do its work. The template for the next one is killer, mann. I loved the way you executed the whole look of it with pictures and gifs combined and that typography/text takes it just a notch higher on the brilliance bar. https://i.imgur.com/9jfKyW0.png - YOU HAVE TO TEACH ME this kind of typography. There's no escaping it, I'm telling you. The last 3 picspams were the death of me. No kidding. 😳 That style is truly remarkable and expect me to steal it sometime soon. Yes, I shall do that and quite unabashedly at that. 😈
The coloring, the blending, use of textures and gradients, typography, bg removal, every single thing is exceptionally done and I'm completely and entirely in love with those edits ❤️, if such a love is possible which imo totally is. 😆 I shall be using those beauties soonish. And oh my god, the icons. The icons are l o v e. Like, asdfghjkl love. 

I have seriously got nothing productive to make except for Bepannah since this is the ONLY indian drama I'm follow although not so religiously. I really like Jenn and Harshad's pair and moreover their acting deserves an Oscar. No kidding. That template set crashed my PS 1283265 times 😳 I made a lovely text animation and all my efforts went futile when I had to switch back to static one *cries*. 
There is nothing you need to be tuted about Husna, that's simple Tumblr chorified text style 🤣 All you need is 2 serif fonts and play with bold and italics = ban gaya ameer type dikhne wala font. All the while I tried to immitate/chorify your coloring patters 'cause they are so elegant but I always end up making a buffalo shit. But I'll chorify your icon styles 😈 All the above, thanks for such melting cheesy words darling. That's why I love you to moon and back 😎

KZK - For  the love of PSanity (goes after humanity, the land of PS people. I hope it makes sense which I'm doubtful if it does 🤔), please share this PSD. That coloring is darn pretty.  The icon template is such a good one too and texts goes so well with the pictures. 

Having #wordgasm no. 2 🤣 Husna, I wanna borrow your own words "the oomph, zest and humour" you bring into our lives is refreshing and amazeballs. Was that such a great colouring ? Okay surely I'll share it. All thanks to Vrinz madam for yet not sueing me for chorifying her style on the face of it 🤣 
Thank you Husna for your overwhelming and kind words. Sometimes good compliments from people you adore the most can make not just your entire day but your entire month/year and bla bla so on. Always thankful to the almighty to have bestow me his grace by landing me into your land aka my museland. Always be loving you to moon and back 🤗
Stay awesome, you. 🤗 <3 
Originally posted by DilBoleRikara

dayummm ranveer icons are amazing i am waiting for a bg update on deepveer marriage girl do give us ,their marriage is so near 
and beautiful BP stuff has my heart ❤️ my favs arethese totally loved these ones

and KZK stuff is also great!!

Even I was thinking of making something on DeepVeer wedding too. I need to plan out. I'll keep your suggestion in mind Palakh and draw something out. :) And thank you so much ! 🤗 I am so glad you liked them darling. 😳
Originally posted by CreativeByBirth

Really very nice update
Ranveer Singh is looking so hawt in those edits

Thank you so much darling ! 🤗 I think he looks hotter when he is shirtless. LMAO  :P
sorry i don't know your name or if I do pity my memory then. 
Originally posted by -beautiful_sky-

Amazing update dips , one by one is so wonderfull , i want to suggest to post new psds if you dont mind .Only a suggest

Thank you so much darling ! 🤗I am glad you liked them. Nope of course, I won't mind. I would be happy enough to post my resources. 
Sorry I don't know your name though or if i do then pity my sick memory :(
Edited by Dips08 - 5 years ago
Beautiful 
saving ur work
https://i.imgur.com/vlGS55e.png
https://i.imgur.com/L75bODA.gif
These 2 r my fav ❤️
OeMG! I can't decide which all to use. it's all gorgeous! *Inserts a 1000 heart eyes* loved even the Kasauti one too. 
Just wow ❤️
Everything looks gorgeous