Dips Cr. #6 |Bepannaah|DeepVeer|NickYanka+PSD Giveaway: Page 14 - Page 5

Posted: 6 years ago
Wookay, so I chanced upon this treasure chest and am still processing your way with PS that has left me enthralled and inspired. 😳
Originally posted by ..Acciona23..

Reserved cause your brilliance left me awed.  😳
You are horrible, Dips. I mean it. πŸ€”
Of course, despite this, I have missed you and your dhamakedaar updates, kyunki dil maange more and all that. 
I have no idea how I missed you when all you do is kill me every time you update, and I feel like going to a corner and crying because of my non-existent PSing skills. 

Anyhoo, moving on to the update. 

Game of Thrones
https://i.imgur.com/edhCe1S.png This one is definitely my favourite of all the icons. The coloring and the text placement. I heart it! And though I have probably said this a million times: placing text in that freaking tiny space is a HEADACHE. πŸ˜† 
https://i.imgur.com/JTKv3xv.png Love the overlay on this one. It stands out and makes it unique. I have tried tons of times to make an icons like this, but failed. Miserably. πŸ€“
https://i.imgur.com/jhgNaDD.png The coloring, I heart. It is sooo perfect. (I wanted to add more O's, but zaalim IF)
All the GIFs are perfection. Staring at them like. 

Padmaavat
Favourite section of the update. No, like honestly. 

I can't pick my favourite avi, they are all soo brilliant, you definitely need to give out tuts. πŸ˜³
https://i.imgur.com/678VLD9.png Of course, this is nothing if not perfection. Then again, the whole freaking update is like that. πŸ₯± The last  panel on the right is my favourite. 

Deepika
https://i.imgur.com/I9eDm0l.png What is this? πŸ˜² It is gorgeous, perfect, blending and coloring and texture, and like whatever, Dips, do not do this to aam janta. 
https://i.imgur.com/HtpOg1H.png This one too. <3 Every single picture. 

KaSh
It is definitely so trademark Dips. I love it. Period. 

Now, let me go back to whatever hole I came from to cry about how bad you are and how good your PS skills are. 
Ciao. πŸ˜†

P.S.: Tuts dedo yaar πŸ€£
Edited by ..Acciona23.. - 6 years ago
Amazing amazing update...GOT icons n that text effect are stunning!!!!
Originally posted by ridhi95

congratulation dear for new shop πŸ˜Š
waiting for update 

Thank you Ridhi ! πŸ˜³ Done updating.

Originally posted by -beautiful_sky-

Congrats i will wait for the updates

Thank you dear ! :) Updated already. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by -Priii-

welcome back. cannot wait for your update

Thanks you so much Priii !! Updated it already :)) πŸ˜³

Originally posted by KrishnaPriyaa

OMG HIII!
I am so so excited for youuu πŸ€—
Can't wait for your beautiful creations 

Hello Shello Sru babaay πŸ€— How ya doin'. Ahh that's such a sweet gesture. I have done updating love. Do have a look  β˜ΊοΈ

Originally posted by Vinilight

waiting for update buddy πŸ˜Š

Updated Vini and it have your KaSh suggestion given you remember that once you gave it (like ages ago) πŸ€”

Originally posted by akshita..

Waiting for your work dear

Thanks Akshita ! πŸ˜³ Done updating. :) 
Originally posted by ..Acciona23..

Reserved cause your brilliance left me awed.  😳

Holy Shit Shreya ! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ So cheesy !! πŸ€£ I love you woman πŸ€—
Originally posted by .annihilation.

You're in the 'she PSes to maim and kill' club too. 😳 I ain't forgiving you ladies. *goes to cry in the cupboard for the unfair treatment* 

KYA
KYA
KYA...
NAHI
NAHI
NAHI..

Compliments like these from a fabulous PSer can make a sane woman lose her sense of mind and in extreme cases, the patient can die out of cardiac arrest. πŸ˜³ Please mujhe mere bhari jawanii mein mat maro apne sexy comments se. Okay for once i'll take the PS club compliment but you are of course presiding the club with awestruck work bro.Also, there ain't any unfair treatment mademoiselle. Unfair treatment is keeping your admirers waiting for an update. In gareebo ki suno Husna kyuki tera husn hai suhana, tere ishq hai deewana. PS ka tu khazana. Kabhi toh humpe lootaana. πŸ˜Ž
BENIM JANAM!
Bir tanem! Where have you been? Why did you take so effing long to come back? Why do you torture my soul so much? Why do you keep doing this to us, killing us slowly? Nedan, nedan, nedan? (a la Kemal)

But this place is my abode...

My oasis...

Benim Hayatim!

I was literally jaw-dropping gazing at your stuffs. Going totally numb and scrolling and scrolling and not getting enough. Highly impossible not get your inner self knocked and bowled over all those gifs and edits. I really fell kick-started enough to open my PS and try my hands at a few gifs and edits. See that's why we urge you talented people to stick around. It's becomes a responsibility upon you guys make sure your fellow PSers does not get rusty and saturated. Your updates and creativity keeps us moving. 

Games of Thrones:
https://i.imgur.com/9kPfmDJ.png
What in the heaven!!!!! You might have noticed am not a fan of GOT...as in i have never watched the show but i picked a random icon from the set and set it as my DP. DUH! They were irresistible, how could i not do so? Each one of them are so different and unique and your different texts/fonts styles makes it one of the best set of icons i've seen so far. I love the gradients, i love your blue/yellow/red shades or brushes you've used on each one of them. It was hard to pick one from the set but rest assured am gonna use another from this set again. GEEH!

The gif set
Is the famous sex scene between Snow and Dany? ;) Another impeccable style my queen! This is seriously so WOW. Am thinking to copy it over...my mind is on an overdrive. My favorite is the torn paper one [the 4th one]

https://i.imgur.com/Ue70BQu.png
OMG I love it so much. It gives such a summer kind of vibe. Is it a photoshoot? I totally dig the Dips touch on these. 100*100 def looks so freaking cool btw. It's been long i've made something so small... ;O

Gif animation
OMG you tried it!!!!!! It's damn time consuming right? The tutorial might have screwed your brain over but dude you're screwing ours over here. What the hell is this? This is epicness to another level it seems :| Am so fond of those red and yellow overlays :| Amazing set!! Am stealing the idea on this as well πŸ˜ˆ  Was it difficult to do? If you want your text to stay for more seconds...repeat the last frame a couple of times but now that i think of it, you're more aware of texts animation than i do :| Btw amazing cropping and textures used...i love using clock textures in my stuffs, idk why it's such a frigging masterpiece to use when i edit πŸ€£

Padmavaat
Gifs
WHATTT! It's banned in your country? Shit i feel bad for you...you were so excited to watch this :( and it took so long to release as well. My dad was gonna take me to watch it but when we learned it was 3D, he refused to go 🀣 he hates to wear 3d glasses in cinemas 🀣 anyway we shall wait like others until the dvd releases. Absolutely love the gifs coloring Dips, i esp loved the one you have been using. The clarity is awesome but the coloring gives it a gorgeous touch. Is it the psd-5 wala psd? 🀣

https://i.imgur.com/678VLD9.png
OMG why do you freaking do this!!!! THIS LAYOUT IS SO BLOODY AMAZING! i can't stop staring at it...i feel like i need to praise this set so much but failing to express myself clearly. OH MY the coloring looks heavenly on this...that texture brings out the touch of beauty as well..Splendid blending man. Shit this is BREATHTAKING! I keep on staring. You is magnificient. 

Deepika Padukone 
Icon set
My heart will explode at the sheer beauty of display on this update *sniff sniff*
Am envying your editing skills. IDK what to say anymore [ofc am gonna say more, am the mother of drama!!!] First thing first, what a beautiful exotic shoot DP did. I saw the prints and was in love with the color tone used by filmfare. My hands is itching to pick on a photoshoot to work on but OMG i will not touch these pictures. I will not want to ruin the magic you did with them. Am so in love with the way your hand worked on the sets, with those soft touch of texture gradients/textures. Looks so damn classy.

Edit
My Gosh! That edit is even classier...Such flawless blending from your side. It looks effing clean man. And that texture you've used, damn GORGEOUS! I totally adore the way you blended that texture over your edit merges. WOW! And that texts textures looks so wonderful on it. You need not to add more stuffs to bring the beauty out of this signature. I think your texts and textures already did the deed. I FREAKING LOVE THIS.

KaSh
I don't recall much galleries who still sigs on kash these days. Even am not that regular unless i get requestsπŸ˜† I swear the little fan in me is overjoyed seeing them on an update, plus from a maker like you? and also an old dmgian. πŸ˜† You're quote used on this gif set seems so fitting. *Sigh* I miss KaSh a lot some days [not everyday] but you get me right? Whenever i get a glimpse of them...i just go back remembering those fine dmg days. Layout+picture cropping+fonts+texts+bw gifs=so much nostalgia. Make more on them...Oh yes, i shall recommend you which scenes😲🀣 

OMG! I haven't edited first page yet :| 
I'm sorry am late as always...just like SRK am never on time ;P

Originally posted by Dips..

Holy Shit Shreya ! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ So cheesy !! πŸ€£ I love you woman πŸ€—
Love you too πŸ€—
Upar unres kar diya :P 
Hey Dips! I have been following your work chupke se since a long time. And Gosh. It's out of this world. Kaunsi duniya ki ho tum?πŸ˜†

Let me introduce myself, I'm Roshni. Well was. After this update. Kyuki maar daala.πŸ˜†

First of all being a GOT fan, ahh ye kya kar diya! πŸ˜³ The Jon ones are perfection! No chance of choosing a favourite from this because they're all so mind-blowing! The textures use and the text OHMYGOD. Me being a sucker for typography oh god this is β€οΈ The style and layout of the Dany-Jon ones are so unique and amazing! And the Stark siblings gifs AHH! Those are the best! Wait. I cannot choose any bests. All are so freaking good!

Love the coloring on the Padmavat ones! Your creativity in use of layouts is fabulous. And text!!! <3 I guess the only other person with such creative use of texts and textures and layouts I've seen is with Virina! 

Your color combos also need a special mention. You've put them to amazing use and they're such that they grab one's attention instantly! Like the Kash ones and Stark ones.

Cant wait for another update!
Keep rocking!
Posted: 5 years ago
padmavat and ksh gifs r heaven