Dips Cr. #6 |Bepannaah|DeepVeer|NickYanka+PSD Giveaway: Page 14 - Page 14

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by RamKiSeeta

Thank you dear!  HugEmbarrassed Aww, I know what you mean. I feel truly old because the people around me are meeting their loves/getting married/having babies and it does make me feel emotional. 

You're so talented hun, believe it! Now I'm waiting for you to open so I can request something from you. It's been so long. TongueLOL

Shit I completely forgot about this reply, sorry! D'ohHaha indeed ! When such stuff goes around you, you definately kinda feel you are ageing and thats bothersome but then you got to chill thinking age is just a number ROFL (sometimes motivational quotes clicks correctly) 

I am only talented at sleeping J ! Believe me. All other stuffs are just a distraction. I really need to think about opening up my gallery Ermm I believe its been ages since I took requests. i'll se i could do something since holidays are coming :)
POST 3

Thankyou for having patience and not cussing me because I was suppose to have unreserved this spot long back but our life, apart from the virtual life, sometimes plays some jackass pranks on us and we are all left to tear into pieces. But then I'm like thankyou, next.
I swear I thought that this would be a long update but now I realize that my hypothesis is contradictory *facepalm*

Bepannaah

I have not enjoyed a desi drama in a long long while until when Winget and Chopda hooked me head over heels with their 'crackling chemistry' and some REAL ACTING skills. Unfortunate, that they pulled off a good drama and people like me are now like what should I do with my life (sings let it gooo)

Aditya-Zoya+Best Dialogues

The outrageous wave of Bollywood weddings is entertaining and frustrating at times. Among all the bat shit crazy weddings, these two happen to be the best. But Priyanka and Nick Jonas have surpassed everyone.

DeepVeer Wedding

stack

NickYanka Wedding

-------

Resources giveaway

PSD 06: Icon Colouring

- Icons are very small sized canvas and therefore requires bright pastels to enhance your subject image. This PSD is designed specifically for icons (but however, that's not a hard and fast rule).

- Please note that the layers need to be adjusted in order to get a desirable output.
- This PSD have been used to create x and x icon-sets.
- Credits are not mandatory but is appreciated.

Download: +

-END-

Edited by Dips08 - 2 years ago
Am gonna Reserve Atleast..
OMG!!!! What an update yaar, how are you SO good? Your updates always blow my mind away. Just when I think you can't possibly get better, you exceed even your own perfection. Shocked I love everything! Day Dreaming

These have got to be my favorites though, the styles and colorings look STELLAR.Clap

Edited by RamKiSeeta - 2 years ago
hi dips amazing update 
i love this one  the color the text used is just wowDay Dreaming
my favorite is amazing ClapStar
omg is mindblowing the textures used and the sparkle is wowi willbe used thisClap
the psdi will be used for sure and credit you, and i will wait for more psds for edits too if you want.

Gorgeous update dips like always , stunning style and beautifull colorsStarClapDay Dreaming
Edited by maryanne_candy - 2 years ago
Oh my!! I love all of them. Such amazing stuff! IM JUST... IM IN LOVE!! Heart