Dips Cr. #6 |Bepannaah|DeepVeer|NickYanka+PSD Giveaway: Page 14 - Page 10

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 3 years ago
POST 2

The auspicious festival of Diwali is upcoming and the occasion demands to clean all the piled up kachra and I'm doing the benevolent job here. I really hope that the jaanta entertains my obsession with this soap opera because I honestly had no clue what to post.

And, very importantly thanks to Husna and (intangible) Virina for always keeping me boosted and stimulating those PS vibes into my corrupted system. 

Ranveer Singh

The soon to be ceased to exist as an eligible bachelor :(

Bepannaah

Yes, I was talking about this show.

stacked

Never anticipated in my life that this man could look so irresitible and make me go head over heels.

non-text version

when you don't remember blending anymore 
an alternate ver.

Kasauti Zindagi Kay 2

inspired by Virina (which is not even an ounce like hers' )

-End-

DIPS08 ;O
AM BACK FOR YOU BABYYY!
Reserved! That was a fantastic comeback btw.
Diprana oh rana, humko bhi aise PS karna seekhna,
Ke talent ka tum ho khazana,
Dip, Dip, Dip 
Dancing

You know the moment when you really wanted something real bad but when you finally get it, you're like, nah. Ermm Shouldn't have asked for it. I think I'm having one of those moments 'cause YOU PS TO MAIM WOMAN. Stern Smile idead.exe has been running ever since I laid my eyes on your update and no firewall or anti-virus seems to be capable of deleting this virus that has infiltrated my brain system. All thanks to you.

RS - Dude, whatever have you done to make that? As in, what am I supposed to look at first? The picture selection and it's precise BG removal? The powerful texture play? The gorgeous coloring or the incredible typography? It's such an immaculate piece of work with everything just coming together so brilliantly. And yeah, DeepVeer are actually getting hitched. Gotta say I thought it won't happen for a while more but good wishes to couple. <3 

BP - I'll have to make sure I compose myself down first 'cause imma sound like a member of babbling bumbling band of baboons. Stern Smile There's so much perfection in this section that I'm legit gobsmacked and awe-struck. Seriously, where do I even get started? Those b/w Aditya gifs look great. Just the right amount of everything so that his chivalrous demeanour gets to do its work. The template for the next one is killer, mann. I loved the way you executed the whole look of it with pictures and gifs combined and that typography/text takes it just a notch higher on the brilliance bar. https://i.imgur.com/9jfKyW0.png - YOU HAVE TO TEACH ME this kind of typography. There's no escaping it, I'm telling you. The last 3 picspams were the death of me. No kidding. Stern Smile That style is truly remarkable and expect me to steal it sometime soon. Yes, I shall do that and quite unabashedly at that. Evil Smile
The coloring, the blending, use of textures and gradients, typography, bg removal, every single thing is exceptionally done and I'm completely and entirely in love with those edits Heart, if such a love is possible which imo totally is. LOL I shall be using those beauties soonish. And oh my god, the icons. The icons are l o v e. Like, asdfghjkl love. 

KZK - For  the love of PSanity (goes after humanity, the land of PS people. I hope it makes sense which I'm doubtful if it does Ermm), please share this PSD. That coloring is darn pretty. Day Dreaming The icon template is such a good one too and texts goes so well with the pictures. 

Stay awesome, you. Hug <3
Edited by annihilation - 3 years ago
dayummm ranveer icons are amazing i am waiting for a bg update on deepveer marriage girl do give us ,their marriage is so near 
and beautiful BP stuff has my heart Heart my favs arethese totally loved these ones

and KZK stuff is also great!!
Really very nice update
Ranveer Singh is looking so hawt in those edits
Dayuum, woman. Ouch
Brb. <3
Amazing update dips , one by one is so wonderfull , i want to suggest to post new psds if you dont mind .Only a suggest