Dips Cr. #6 |Bepannaah|DeepVeer|NickYanka+PSD Giveaway: Page 14 - Page 10

Posted: 5 years ago
Everything is so ❤️❤️
Just Fabulous
Originally posted by RamKiSeeta

You're welcome! :)

I'm doing good, how are you? I just had a baby in August, so busy with her nowadays. 😊

Love the siggy in your sig box btw. Your work is so so beautiful.

OH MY GOD ! Heartious congratulations to you J 🤗 I think I will get emotional right now watching the milestone we came just to see our old pals getting married and having cute babies. So So happy for you Janaki ! May god bless you and your daughter ❤️ You will be a wonderful mommy i know that. :))

I guess you might be talking about the Kemal-Nihan gif set. Thank you love so much ! Idk seriously what kind of good it is but since you people post such sweet comments which makes me happy at the end of the day and that only matters haha.  
Originally posted by Haal-e-Dil

You are epic as usual.

Thank you so much Ri darling ! That feels amazing/outstanding when such words are coming from you. 🤗
Originally posted by Aashna05

Everything is so ❤️❤️
Just Fabulous

Thank you so much love ! Glad you liked them Aashna 🤗  
Originally posted by Dips08

Thank you so much love ! Glad you liked them Aashna 🤗  
You're so sweet❤️🤗
Originally posted by Dips08

OH MY GOD ! Heartious congratulations to you J 🤗 I think I will get emotional right now watching the milestone we came just to see our old pals getting married and having cute babies. So So happy for you Janaki ! May god bless you and your daughter ❤️ You will be a wonderful mommy i know that. :))

I guess you might be talking about the Kemal-Nihan gif set. Thank you love so much ! Idk seriously what kind of good it is but since you people post such sweet comments which makes me happy at the end of the day and that only matters haha.  

Thank you dear!  🤗😳 Aww, I know what you mean. I feel truly old because the people around me are meeting their loves/getting married/having babies and it does make me feel emotional. 

You're so talented hun, believe it! Now I'm waiting for you to open so I can request something from you. It's been so long. 😛😆
Originally posted by RamKiSeeta

Thank you dear!  🤗😳 Aww, I know what you mean. I feel truly old because the people around me are meeting their loves/getting married/having babies and it does make me feel emotional. 

You're so talented hun, believe it! Now I'm waiting for you to open so I can request something from you. It's been so long. 😛😆

Shit I completely forgot about this reply, sorry! Haha indeed ! When such stuff goes around you, you definately kinda feel you are ageing and thats bothersome but then you got to chill thinking age is just a number 🤣 (sometimes motivational quotes clicks correctly) 

I am only talented at sleeping J ! Believe me. All other stuffs are just a distraction. I really need to think about opening up my gallery 🤔 I believe its been ages since I took requests. i'll se i could do something since holidays are coming :)
POST 3

Thankyou for having patience and not cussing me because I was suppose to have unreserved this spot long back but our life, apart from the virtual life, sometimes plays some jackass pranks on us and we are all left to tear into pieces. But then I'm like thankyou, next.
I swear I thought that this would be a long update but now I realize that my hypothesis is contradictory *facepalm*

Bepannaah

I have not enjoyed a desi drama in a long long while until when Winget and Chopda hooked me head over heels with their 'crackling chemistry' and some REAL ACTING skills. Unfortunate, that they pulled off a good drama and people like me are now like what should I do with my life (sings let it gooo)

Aditya-Zoya+Best Dialogues

The outrageous wave of Bollywood weddings is entertaining and frustrating at times. Among all the bat shit crazy weddings, these two happen to be the best. But Priyanka and Nick Jonas have surpassed everyone.

DeepVeer Wedding

stack

NickYanka Wedding

-------

Resources giveaway

PSD 06: Icon Colouring

- Icons are very small sized canvas and therefore requires bright pastels to enhance your subject image. This PSD is designed specifically for icons (but however, that's not a hard and fast rule).

- Please note that the layers need to be adjusted in order to get a desirable output.
- This PSD have been used to create x and x icon-sets.
- Credits are not mandatory but is appreciated.

Download: +

-END-

Edited by Dips08 - 5 years ago
OMG!!!! What an update yaar, how are you SO good? Your updates always blow my mind away. Just when I think you can't possibly get better, you exceed even your own perfection. 😲 I love everything! 

These have got to be my favorites though, the styles and colorings look STELLAR.👏

Edited by RamKiSeeta - 5 years ago