Fashion and Beauty

I want strong and long hair, what can I do?

AngleD thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I am feeling so badly, I lost lot of hairs. I check my picks last 3 & 6 months ago, and compare today. This is so painful things. What can I do?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngleD thumbnail
This is helpful post, I will try this tips.
AngleD thumbnail
What can I take healthy food related diet for hairs.
ShreyaSurana thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AngleD

I am feeling so badly, I lost lot of hairs. I check my picks last 3 & 6 months ago, and compare today. This is so painful things. What can I do?

Here's how to repair damaged hair with a common fruit you most likely have in your kitchen. Mash a ripe avocado (pit removed) with one egg, then apply this home remedy to wet hair. Avocados are rich in vitamins, essential fatty acids, and minerals that will help restore luster to your hair, says Stephen Sanna, expert colorist at the Pierre Michel Salon in New York City. Leave on for at least 20 minutes, then rinse several times. Repeat once a week for damaged hair and once a month for healthy hair. Its has always worked out for me. I hope it works for you as well.
AngleD thumbnail
Hi, I am from India and belong from poor family. I can't afford avocados fruit, about rich of  vitamin's. Now a days I am reading some blogs & article.
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Main causes of hair loss in women : Iron deficiency, Thyroid deficiency...

Other reasons could be deficiency in some B vitamins and Protein,  too much A vitamin, Stress, vigorously styling the hair can weaken the roots

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hi, I am from India and belong from poor family. I can't afford avocados fruit, about rich of  vitamin's. Now a days I am reading some blogs & article.

Here are a few easy remedies -- 

Grind and make a powder of fenugreek seeds --> Soak the powder in curd overnight --> put this mixture in a blender until you get a smooth paste ---> apply to your hair evenly from scalp to the ends ---> leave it till 40 minutes or more, depends on you, but make sure you leave it for 40 minutes min. ----> wash it off as usual with a shampoo

Do this once in two weeks, depends on you

Take a freshly cut coconut ---> Put it in a blender  ---> Soak the grated coconut in hot water ---> Leave it for 20 minutes ----> Strain the mixture using a strainer or muslin cloth ---> Take the collected 'milk' in bowl and apply it to your hair with a cotton pad or cotton or a cloth ----> apply from scalp to hair ends ---> leave it for 20-40 minutes ---> wash it off as usual with shampoo.

You can store extra 'milk' in a glass jar in refrigerator for next time:)

Take an onion, put it in a blender and blend it till it becomes a pulp or fine soft pieces ----> Strain the liquid from the pulp using a strainer or muslin cloth ----> Collect the liquid in a bowl ---> Take a cotton ball or pad or cloth and using it, apply the liquid to your hair ---> leave it for 20-40 minutes ----> wash it off with a shampoo 

The disadvantage is, it leaves onion smell. If possible you can put some drops of essential oil in the liquid before applying to your hair.

These are the remedies I know.. Hope your hair grows strong, long, healthy
Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 6 years ago
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Here's a few things that may help you - 

1. Massage your scalp regularly. Sometimes, I massage my scalp even without an oil.

2. If possible, you can buy an essential oil(Rosemary or Lavender), it helps in supporting health of your hair. Add a few drops of essential oil to any oil and apply to your hair (you can google about essential oils).

3. And, I think without the following none of the remedies would work - 
a) Regular physical exercise and physically active daily life
b) A balanced diet.
c) Drinking enough amount of water everyday
d) Sound 8 hour sleep every night
e) Peace of mind

4. Stay away from applying heat(hair dryers, iron, etc). Stay away from hair dyes. Use mild shampoos as much as possible. 

5. Braiding hair or tying your hair into a bun while sleeping helps.

Best Wishes :-)

AngleD thumbnail
Coconut oil is fir hairs, I watched some youtubes.
getmesocial thumbnail
It is very painful to see your hair fall. Here is a place where your problem can be solved. There She Glows is salon and nail spa. They provide proper hair care and ways to make your hair strong. Please visit and share your experience here. Located in Mumbai, Colaba. Good Luck!!!! Edited by getmesocial - 6 years ago