•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
Those who watch both the shows KKB-KDB would be in for some laughter.
Just to make it clear, I don't watch both the shows just KDB but I happened to switch to ZEETV rather early last night and caught a scene of Purab-Abhi with Sarla and Dadi.

It made me burst into laughter ðŸ˜† Wahan raat me already Sarla is running around searching for Jankie Aunty and here they're enjoying gajar ka halwa.

Well, not all the time both the shows can show parallels. It will disrupt everything. But yeah, just mentioned this for fun. I and my mom had a hearty laugh at this 🤣
Yup..Even I noticed that particular scene though am not a viewer of KKB.. It was really funny to see ðŸ˜†. It would b realistic if they could have shown "Janki missing" drama in KKB too. But it'll be difficult for them to run both the shows parallelly wid same track unless its a merger episode😆 
Oh sarla scenes are there in KKB even now😆.. I thought the CVS shifted her totally to KDB😆... I'm laughing like anything on just reading it & thank God didn't watch it🤣
Originally posted by kb_always_96

Oh sarla scenes are there in KKB even now😆.. I thought the CVS shifted her totally to KDB😆... I'm laughing like anything on just reading it & thank God didn't watch it🤣

It cracked me up... Though I used to watch KKB but I left it because of the dragging. It was funny Janki is missing, they were running on the roads at midnight and now they were having their Gajar ka halwa as if nothing happened! Maybe they were celebrating for Pubaeki!! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£  
Originally posted by hriti713

It cracked me up... Though I used to watch KKB but I left it because of the dragging. It was funny Janki is missing, they were running on the roads at midnight and now they were having their Gajar ka halwa as if nothing happened! Maybe they were celebrating for Pubaeki!! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£  
U seem to be completely obsessed with Pubaeki🤣
Originally posted by Oxoacids

U seem to be completely obsessed with Pubaeki🤣

Pubaeki hai hi itne khaas! ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
I even have a new name for them Pubaeki/ PunKiLyn ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by hriti713

Pubaeki hai hi itne khaas! ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
I even have a new name for them Pubaeki/ PunKiLyn ðŸ¤£
Pubaeki are the Trp booster of Kundali Bhagya😆