Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

I don't know about this show but wasn't Ishaana called worse than Shivaay?(Ishqbaaaz)  Or Nandini bashed more than Akshay though he was actually the one at fault?(Tere Bin)

Yes she was even though she was poor and probably stole for that reason!!!!😔 😔 😔 😔

Ishana's character was badly sketched and they couldn't decide whether to have her as a girl forced by circumstances or as a girl who conned people simply as a profession!!!!😕 😕 😕 😕

Her entry as well as her character was inspired from Renu played by Bindiya Goswani in the 1980 movie Shaan!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊

I have no idea about Nandini but from what I know she had left Akshay!!!!🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔

I don't know why but the audience are only too ready to forgive the guys and blame everything on the girls!!!!😒 😒 😒 😒 😒

Even though majority of the audience is female!!!!👎🏼 👎🏼 👎🏼 👎🏼

Seems like a woman is a woman's worst enemy is being proved true even here!!!!   

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Yes she was even though she was poor and probably stole for that reason!!!!😔 😔 😔 😔

Ishana's character was badly sketched and they couldn't decide whether to have her as a girl forced by circumstances or as a girl who conned people simply as a profession!!!!😕 😕 😕 😕

Her entry as well as her character was inspired from Renu played by Bindiya Goswani in the 1980 movie Shaan!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊

I have no idea about Nandini but from what I know she had left Akshay!!!!🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔

I don't know why but the audience are only too ready to forgive the guys and blame everything on the girls!!!!😒 😒 😒 😒 😒

Even though majority of the audience is female!!!!👎🏼 👎🏼 👎🏼 👎🏼

Seems like a woman is a woman's worst enemy is being proved true even here!!!!   

Akshay marries his friend's preggers wife Vijaya when he dies I think due to his friends request or something. Nandini us heartbroken. After 7-8 years, they met again. Nandini wants Akshay back in her life. Akshay too always runs after her behind Vijaya's back. Then why only Nandini us bashed more with bullshit like women are kind-hearted, caring, blah blah blah. Nandini us a psycho. Nandini should move on. If Nandini was a man and especially played by Barun Sobti or Gurmeet Chaudgary tab dekhna log kya bolte the.
Shaina_b thumbnail

Akshay marries his friend's preggers wife Vijaya when he dies I think due to his friends request or something. Nandini us heartbroken. After 7-8 years, they met again. Nandini wants Akshay back in her life. Akshay too always runs after her behind Vijaya's back. Then why only Nandini us bashed more with bullshit like women are kind-hearted, caring, blah blah blah. Nandini us a psycho. Nandini should move on. If Nandini was a man and especially played by Barun Sobti or Gurmeet Chaudgary tab dekhna log kya bolte the.

That sounds totally like the movie Silsila starring the real life triangle of Amitabh Bachchan, Jaya Bachchan and Rekha!!!!😛 😛 😛 😛 😊 😊 😊 😊

Well when the hero marries someone else and his girlfriend runs after him, she is a psycho!!!!   

When the heroine marries someone else and the hero continues to run after her, he is a passionate ans true lover!!!!🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔

Take the examples of Sujal Garewal, Angad Khanna, etc!!!!!😳 😳 😳 😳

And then see the audience's reaction to Mandira of Saam Daam Dand Bhed!!!!!😒 😒 😒 😒 😒

Truly the audience are full of double standards!!!!😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

That sounds totally like the movie Silsila starring the real life triangle of Amitabh Bachchan, Jaya Bachchan and Rekha!!!!😛 😛 😛 😛 😊 😊 😊 😊

Well when the hero marries someone else and his girlfriend runs after him, she is a psycho!!!!   

When the heroine marries someone else and the hero continues to run after her, he is a passionate ans true lover!!!!🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔

Take the examples of Sujal Garewal, Angad Khanna, etc!!!!!😳 😳 😳 😳

And then see the audience's reaction to Mandira of Saam Daam Dand Bhed!!!!!😒 😒 😒 😒 😒

Truly the audience are full of double standards!!!!😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡

Those who watched Tere Bin will be shocked to see GK as Virendra Singh. It was amazing to see GK getting such nice role after playing a two-timer cheater Dr. Akshay. 

There is something wrong with Star Bharat. Nimki marrying a jerk over a decent guy. Mandira turned bad. Namrata turned bad.
Shaina_b thumbnail

Those who watched Tere Bin will be shocked to see GK as Virendra Singh. It was amazing to see GK getting such nice role after playing a two-timer cheater Dr. Akshay. 

There is something wrong with Star Bharat. Nimki marrying a jerk over a decent guy. Mandira turned bad. Namrata turned bad.

That is good!!!😊 😊 😊 😊

I suppose it was possible because no one watched Tere Bin as people hardly watch & TV!!!!😛 😛 😛 😛

Now they are remaking that show!!!!👎🏼 👎🏼 👎🏼 👎🏼

Star Bharat makes a mess out of all its shows and still gets TRPs!!!!🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔

I wanted Nimki to land up with Abhimanyu!!!!❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Mandira turned bad and the hero started romancing his new wife in no time!!!😒 😒 😒 😒 😒

Some love he had for Mandira!!!😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡

I really feel like never watching Star Bharat again after Namrata turned negative!!!!😳 😳 😳 😳