Aap Ke Aa Jane Se

Live update...sahil defended vedika n singing mahobbatein in SRK style

Parud7 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode started with vedika setting thaali for Roke ki POOJA. Than her husband's bua scolded her sister in law that vedika is a widow n its a big apshagun. Vedika heard n gave up.

Girls were talking about Sahil that very cute boy..is he married? Than he came n said unmarried n he is in love with a girl who is present in this function. Suddenly he collided to vedika n all flower basket in her hand throw up n showred over both. Le jaye Jane kahan hawaayein song played n they shared n eyelock. Bua came again n said apshagun n all because of manhoos vedika. She non stop scolded her n Sahil can't resist. He defended vedika n declared she is a selfless lady n she is the one whom he...n stopped to say that he love her n instead of that he said that he respect her a lot n went from there.
He went to his friend n confess again that now he is sure that he loves vedika n no age gap matter for him. He wants to tell her about his love today.
Baddi amma came to roka ceremony n she manipulates the situation in such a way that vedika has to hand over her home in dowry to nishi. Vedika's mother fumed in anger n scolded her badly. Sahil is unaware of all this till now.
Dance started n Sahil came with dhol n sang dunia me kitni hain nafraten in srk style...while singing he continuously stared vedika. He noticed baddi amma she said he has to fulfill his promise. He agreed on one note that he won't come at home. She agreed n went away from there. 
At night vedikas mother crying in varandah Sahil came to her n she narrated him everything how they ll be homeless n blamed him that he must be involved with baddi amma 

Edited by Parud7 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uroojj thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tfs dear,  havnt seen the epi yet. 
I must say the pace if the show is going quite well.  Now let's see how is sahil going to save vadika s house. 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thk u for the LU
Ufff Badi Amma😡  this lady i don't have to words...Poor Vedika how ll she get her home back ...guess it ll be lead to gautum entry

How was the song sequence?😳
Parud7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Uroojj

Tfs dear,  havnt seen the epi yet. 

I must say the pace if the show is going quite well.  Now let's see how is sahil going to save vadika s house. 

I have mentioned in precap thread how he ll save her house. You can check there ðŸ˜Š
Parud7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ziva01

Thk u for the LU

Ufff Badi Amma😡  this lady i don't have to words...Poor Vedika how ll she get her home back ...guess it ll be lead to gautum entry

How was the song sequence?😳

You can check in precap thread honey ðŸ˜‰
Song sequence was great but for short time ðŸ˜• I want more ðŸ˜³
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
So Sahil is sure about his feelings for Vedika ...let see how it ll unfold
angelk1 thumbnail
Badi  Amma is making sahil  looks bad.  If she does anything sahil  gets blamed because she's connected to him,  I don't like that.  This will make sahil hate her if she keeps plotting like this. 
Parud7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelk1

Badi  Amma is making sahil  looks bad.  If she does anything sahil  gets blamed because she's connected to him,  I don't like that.  This will make sahil hate her if she keeps plotting like this. 

That's the reason he left his home. She wants everyone under her but sahil is different. He doesn't like her dictatorship 
Parud7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ziva01

So Sahil is sure about his feelings for Vedika ...let see how it ll unfold

She did not understand now as busy in her household matters. Sahil's words selfless,no time for herself. One day sahil ll must change her thoughts