Sahil & Vedika Song Playlist <3

Posted: 6 years ago
This couple so far has quite a number of songs played in their scenes, i am trying to make a list (also to update in media gallery) of so far on what songs has been played in which scene... and also its good for any viewers here to know which film or album its from...  hopefully we can also get the order of scenes it was played...  
So anytime you guys hear a song on them in the show, just come and post it on here... πŸ˜Š

So far i can remember right now.. 

Dil Diya Gallan - Tiger Zinda Hai (Vedika's saree gets stuck on Sahil's watch, cue eyelock)

Tose Naina - Mickey Virus (Sahil remembering his moments with Vedika, after he is told to leave the house) 

Dekha Har Dafaa Aapko - Rustom (Kitchen eyelock scene, Vedika burns her finger, and Sahil holds her hand)

Edit: 

Phir Bhi Tumko Chahunga - Half Girlfriend (Sahil leaves the house, and his and Vedika flashback)

Mast Magan - 2 States (Vedika's family engagement, Sahil memorised by Vedika in a saree, and Sahil taking photos of Vedika)

Jag Ghoomeya - Sultan (SaDika restaurant dance)

Ae Dil Hai Mushkil (Sahil sings at his birthday party and to Vedika)
Edited by Lennie - 6 years ago
Nice thread @Lennie..Much needed tooπŸ‘πŸΌ
Have to agree..they have beautiful BG scoresπŸ‘.. If possible someone make SaDika scenes gallery
Thks Lennie for this thread πŸ˜ƒ
All the BG songs on SaDika till now are awesome...yday Mast Magan was beautiful ..love it 
Originally posted by Ziva01

Thks Lennie for this thread πŸ˜ƒ
All the BG songs on SaDika till now are awesome...yday Mast Magan was beautiful ..love it 

I knew i forget the yesterday one, is that from 2 States? 

Have i forgotten anymore???, i dont know i feel like i have lol
Originally posted by Lennie

I knew i forget the yesterday one, is that from 2 States? 

Have i forgotten anymore???, i dont know i feel like i have lol
Yup it's from 2 States
I don't think you miss any one so far ...Can't remember properly πŸ˜†...need to rewatch the scenes

I don't think you miss any one so far ...Can't remember properly πŸ˜†...need to rewatch the scenes

I think i need to as well, i dont think i have missed anymore... but i cant be sure

I think i need to as well, i dont think i have missed anymore... but i cant be sure

Lennie there is one song in epi 10 ...when Sahil left Mathur House..."Main Phir Bhi Tumko Chahunga from Half Girlfriend

Lennie there is one song in epi 10 ...when Sahil left Mathur House..."Main Phir Bhi Tumko Chahunga from Half Girlfriend

Oh yes that one, i can't believe i forgot that one 😲,  Its one of my fave songs from 2017 

Oh yes that one, i can't believe i forgot that one 😲,  Its one of my fave songs from 2017 

It's ok ...hota hain πŸ˜†