Saam Daam Dand Bhed

I dont like vijays character

Anvi17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
He was the one who fell in love with mandira...n made her fall in luv wd him..but mandira has always loved him..dats y...she is using all her tricks...but vijay as soon as he got new girl...he started hating mandira...too bad of him...feel very bad for mandira...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manvi68 thumbnail
Ya my thought was same too.in my eyes he had nothing any speciallity to be admire.he is a very selfish character in sddb.i know that mandira doing wrong but this dirty game start by vijay.admired character my foot.if he sacrifice his love for anant can't he see mandira didn't love him and she never make him happy.how its called sacrifice now vijay life going smoothly that for he didn't care about his friend .I hate vijay character very much.writer should thought about that first.in this story i don't think anything special they have in every story in Indian television a devi and shautan bullshit.I didn't want to see this kind of bakwas seriel.I don't know why these actors sonal and varun waste there time in this series.
Manvi68 thumbnail
they are deserve better from this bullshit characters and seriously.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I like the character if vijay started then Mandira continued this goes well with the title SDDB.
Content & English..  both...🀣
enlightenme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Anvi17

He was the one who fell in love with mandira...n made her fall in luv wd him..but mandira has always loved him..dats y...she is using all her tricks...but vijay as soon as he got new girl...he started hating mandira...too bad of him...feel very bad for mandira...

We still love Mandira with Vijay more than Bulbul because Mandira is a better actress. But Mandira crossed her line by using every dirty trick in the book to get back in Vijay's life. She mislead Anantinto thinking that she is in love with him. Finally turned him against Vijay. Framed Bulbul and had done what not.

Are you Mandira Yourself ?? πŸ˜‰
I mean Sonal hersel 😲☺️ πŸ€£

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I don't think Vijay has done any thing wrong, because as a human being Bulbul is far far better than Mandira , who has a streak of evil in her . Good that Vijay dropped her like hot potato from his life. πŸ‘πŸΌ