•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
I am sure Vedika would look beautiful in this colour too. (also my favourite colour is green πŸ˜ƒ)

Sahil tells her to wear a green saree, as it will bring out her eyes and her eyes spark when she wears green. And after Sahil left, we saw Vedika give a small smile to the saree, but then her expression changes, i wonder if it was just because Sahil had said that and she lets it go and didn't wear it,  but i also in a moment thought and this might be a long shot that maybe the green saree is some memory of her late husband or something. Could be nothing but that's what came in my head... thought i share it in a post.
Edited by Lennie - 6 years ago
I think she is being cautious
Sahil is right green suits Vedika very well πŸ˜³πŸ˜† here is the proofπŸ˜ƒ...Suhasi in green saree at  ZEE Cine Awards 2017 promoting AAJS as VedikaπŸ˜‰
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5cZLFE7lhs[/YOUTUBE]

I guess in the future Vedika ll wear green sarees lots πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

It was nice to see Vedika smiling...my opinion is that she is cautious and she is fully aware that Sahil always teases her ...so may be in order not to create any scene she wears the blue saree
Originally posted by Ziva01

It was nice to see Vedika smiling...my opinion is that she is cautious and she is fully aware that Sahil always teases her ...so may be in order not to create any scene she wears the blue saree

Good point on the teasing. didnt think of that
Originally posted by Lennie

Good point on the teasing. didnt think of that

Thk u πŸ˜³

Btw did you notice when Sahil mischievously asked her "were u not suppose to wear another saree" and the way Vedika ignores himπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Ziva01

Thk u πŸ˜³

Btw did you notice when Sahil mischievously asked her "were u not suppose to wear another saree" and the way Vedika ignores himπŸ˜†

She gives him that look with her eyes... πŸ˜†  and also when he is taking her photo, and she caught him out πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Lennie

She gives him that look with her eyes... πŸ˜†  and also when he is taking her photo, and she caught him out πŸ˜†

Yeah it was very funnyπŸ˜† am loving scenes β€οΈ
It was nice to see Vedika let her hair down, and the way she looked, beautiful overall. πŸ˜Š
So true Vedika is gorgeous with open hair...she must let them down often ...