Green Saree!

Posted: 2018-01-31T12:44:36Z
I am sure Vedika would look beautiful in this colour too. (also my favourite colour is green Big smile)

Sahil tells her to wear a green saree, as it will bring out her eyes and her eyes spark when she wears green. And after Sahil left, we saw Vedika give a small smile to the saree, but then her expression changes, i wonder if it was just because Sahil had said that and she lets it go and didn't wear it,  but i also in a moment thought and this might be a long shot that maybe the green saree is some memory of her late husband or something. Could be nothing but that's what came in my head... thought i share it in a post.
Edited by Lennie - 2018-02-01T12:47:05Z
3 Likes this
Posted: 2018-01-31T17:51:01Z
I think she is being cautious
2 Likes this
Posted: 2018-02-01T05:32:34Z
Sahil is right green suits Vedika very well EmbarrassedLOL here is the proofBig smile...Suhasi in green saree at  ZEE Cine Awards 2017 promoting AAJS as VedikaWink
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5cZLFE7lhs[/YOUTUBE]

I guess in the future Vedika ll wear green sarees lots EmbarrassedLOL

2 Likes this
Posted: 2018-02-01T05:38:32Z
It was nice to see Vedika smiling...my opinion is that she is cautious and she is fully aware that Sahil always teases her ...so may be in order not to create any scene she wears the blue saree
1 Likes this
Posted: 2018-02-01T05:49:37Z
Originally posted by Ziva01

It was nice to see Vedika smiling...my opinion is that she is cautious and she is fully aware that Sahil always teases her ...so may be in order not to create any scene she wears the blue saree

Good point on the teasing. didnt think of that
1 Likes this
Posted: 2018-02-01T06:02:08Z
Originally posted by Lennie

Thk u Embarrassed

Btw did you notice when Sahil mischievously asked her "were u not suppose to wear another saree" and the way Vedika ignores himLOL
1 Likes this
Posted: 2018-02-01T06:06:48Z

Thk u Embarrassed

Btw did you notice when Sahil mischievously asked her "were u not suppose to wear another saree" and the way Vedika ignores himLOL

She gives him that look with her eyes... LOL  and also when he is taking her photo, and she caught him out LOL
1 Likes this
Posted: 2018-02-01T06:11:49Z

Thk u Embarrassed

She gives him that look with her eyes... LOL  and also when he is taking her photo, and she caught him out LOL

Yeah it was very funnyLOL am loving scenes Heart
1 Likes this