Bigg Boss Season 4

Baba Sehgal: Already hate him

hemathoth thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Did you notice...in today's episode in his first confession room talk..he didnt mention a word abt Ragini...I mean, she is slogging for him..she saved his ass....and she is doing all his work and Guess wat not a word of mention..I mean, no need of praises but she is worth at least a mention...He is already showing his Celebrity status and by not mentioning Ragini he is only proving how cocky he is and that he considers her to be his mere servant maid...he mentioned everyone....Rahul and Rupali..and Ravi and Rakhi..everyone even Rahul and Amit but not a single word on Ragini! God help these celebrities who think no end of themselves...and there was not even a reward from Big Boss for Ragini when she did such a clever job hiding Baba from otherss..such double standards.....On top of that she has to do all the work for Baba like wash his clothes, press his clothes...basicallly take care of him..for wat???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Ajju* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think he would have mentioned her name ..I havent seen episode yet but I guess give him time ..he is just new member 😊
zxion thumbnail
chalo maaf kardo baba ko ....pehla din hai ..glatiyan ho jati hain .... πŸ˜‰
angierockzzz thumbnail
lol....tht's way to quick of u to have judged him so soon..give him some more time bhai πŸ˜†
angierockzzz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: thakor88

Woh Bhi Kaam Chor Hain. *******

LOLZZZZZZ.........Shaant gadadhaari bhim shaant....πŸ˜†
Edited by Bhaskar.T - 17 years ago
hemathoth thumbnail
I know its his first episode..but...Ragini was the first one he met and saw..and she was the one who took care of him and who is taking care of him...I mean, you can remember the person who you sang and dance with..I mean, I agree its his first confession experience but that certainly didnt make him forget to mention Rupali and Carol with whom he had no interaction or him mentioning  Rahul and said "Rahul bahut aloof tha but he is good" He remembers the people who he had fun with but he cant remember the person who fed him and is taking care of him...its like taking the person who loves you the most for granted.....I am not judging here but I mean, on the level of humanity its bad! it only shows the kind of person you are! Edited by hemathoth - 17 years ago
sahana19 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: angierockzzz

LOLZZZZZZ.........Shaant gadadhaari bhim shaant....πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: hemathoth

I know its his first episode..but...Ragini was the first one he met and saw..and she was the one who took care of him and who is taking care of him...I mean, you can remember the person who you sang and dance with..I mean, I agree its his first confession experience but that certainly didnt make him forget to mention Rupali and Carol with whom he had no interaction orhim mentioning Rahul and said "Rahul bahut aloof tha but he is good" He remembers the people who he had fun with but he cant remember the person who fed him and is taking care of him...its like taking the person who loves you the most for granted.....I am not judging here but I mean, on the level of humanity its bad! it only shows the kind of person you are!

I agree with you here... he should have mentioned Ragini.. afterall she is doing all the work for him πŸ˜• ...
somia thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: thakor88

Woh Bhi Kaam Chor Hain. ********

I really like your lingoπŸ˜† meri bhi kuch aisi hi haiπŸ˜‰

annie_belle thumbnail
it often happens that on winning an award, actors forget to thank their families and close ones but mention about all their co-stars,cameramen...the entire crew...etc...so may be baba had forgotten to thank ragini.lets give him some time coz this may be genuinely out of absent-mindedness.he didnt seem to be the snobbish kinds to have done that purposely (saying from whatever little of him is shown on BB)