Nimki Mukhiya

CVs, no cliches please

tvbug2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Especially now that there is terrible temptation from the Saas- Bahu situation. 

I see Anaro is up to her Bahu oppression tricks. CVs we expect some extraordinary responses even if the situations are cliches. I mean This is Nimki  we are dealing with. She needs to be besting Anaro, Anaros brother and the whole poxy lot. And besting them in style!!

Go Nimki!!

Also go Tunne ! At some point Tunne needs to stop beating himself up and start beating Nimkis In laws. And the sooner he confides in BDO babu the better.

Thanks for restoring our flagging hopes with the "I'll always be Elinas mom" line. So BDO will wait in the wings will He! I hope not for too long. Tunne needs to get going. Get him drunk, BDO babu and make him talk.

Waiting for some fireworks tomorrow.

Edited by tvbug2011 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It will be saas bahu with a difference!
Nimki will have upper hand. Afterall she is mukhiya.
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonder if she would even do a case against them if they treat her bad enough or will she pretend to be naive, ignore it and do her own thing. Edited by angelic8219 - 6 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: angelic8219

Wonder if she would even do a case against them if they treat her bad enough or will she pretend to be naive, ignore it and do her own thing.

Mostly she may do her own thing and make them monkeys.😆
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Mostly she may do her own thing and make them monkeys.😆

I was laughing when Abhi and her father said she's very innocent, this girl can make anyone dance to her tunes whether they want to or not. If she can keep Dumri Chachi and Masi in check then Anaro is nothing.