Today's episode-happy and emotional episode

Posted: 6 years ago
It was both happy and emotional episode😊

Avneil shower is something to look out for😉😳
Mangalsutra sindoor are all back😊avni aka aditi is a beauty😊
New entry rocky enters the episode today.
Vidyut escapes🥱

Precap is same as that of yesterday with vidyut reaching khanna house🥱

I know all including me have neelama stuff in our head..but watch the episode it is good.

Watch at 9 on sp!😊

Edited by darsh333 - 6 years ago
Please do watch the episode,it's good we need to give trps
yeah epi was good but yeah this neela death news spoiled our moods for sure😆
Party tak aaghai?
Ab yeh log ek week bhi hume chen se rehne nahi dehnge. Kesi dekhoon episode. Neela ma dekhoonghi toh meru tears rukhega nahi.
dragon 9 30 ke bad caps daldena teek hai 😆
I'm definitely looking forward . What can we do if Neela is no more . Now Neil will become her support system forever . This is again something which will make their relationship stronger than ever . 
Even if Neela dies I will be watching . I am watching from its beginning so why loss of Neela will stop me from watching it . Both AvNeil will be wounded and it will be another phase in their life where Neil becomes her only support system . We always wanted her to come out of all her wounds and wanted to put Neil before anything . So that might happen now 
Originally posted by AgnesFan

I'm definitely looking forward . What can we do if Neela is no more . Now Neil will become her support system forever . This is again something which will make their relationship stronger than ever . 
Even if Neela dies I will be watching . I am watching from its beginning so why loss of Neela will stop me from watching it . Both AvNeil will be wounded and it will be another phase in their life where Neil becomes her only support system . We always wanted her to come out of all her wounds and wanted to put Neil before anything . So that might happen now 

Here I think both will be each other's support system,and may be Neil will be able to heal her childhood scar of bad omen
Todays epi was☺️
Uff the shower tho☺️

Definitely neela ma will be missed😭

How will I contribute to trps.My mother is already on fire hearing about Neela's death and I couldn't even hide things from her she guesses from my face.
Guyz keep the tension for tomorrow and Neela ma aside and watch today's episode it was too good better than yesterday see how much we liked yesterday's episode today it was even better a complete avneilicious episode it was both too emotional and romantic  with perfect songs Dil Diyan gallan rab ne Bana Di Jodi was icing on cake it was like I'm living the most precious moments of avNeil I don't know what will happen tomorrow or in future to the show so please don't miss this episode