🌷MG SS - O RE PIYA #1 PT 1-16. New thread added🌷 - Page 82

Posted: 6 years ago
HELLO EVERY ONE..🤗

AFTER PARTICIPATING IN GEET FAREWELL PARTY WITH MY SS...FLOWER BASKET...

I IMMEDIATELY, TOOK PART IN YET ANOTHER EVENT WHICH WAS TOO SPECIAL...ITS MAANEET'S 7TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY THREAD...WITH MY SS...O RE PIYA.
AND TODAY, I AM GETTING TO SHIFT TO MY PERSONAL THREAD

THANK YOU RAKHIE (KRISHNA_SOURAV) AND PRIYANKA (PRIYA_21) FOR ONCE AGAIN TAKING MY SS INTO CONSIDERATION.🤗

THANK YOU ALL MY FRIENDS WHO HAVE READ THE STORY SO FAR ON THE WEDDING ANNIVERSARY THREAD...NOW, REQUEST YOU AND NEW READERS TO READ AND POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE AS I WILL BE ADDING MORE DIALOGUES/PICTURES/GIFS, MAKING SOME EDITS AND SO ON

A WARM WELCOME TO "O RE PIYA" ...I HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED FEW CHAPTERS AND AM YET TO COMPLETE FEW MORE AND THIS ONE WILL BE COMPLETED SOON...😳

Edited by Vaidhumom - 5 years ago

(Banner credit goes to Priyanka...this was specially made for my SS on wedding anniversary thread. Thanks dear 🤗)

PROLOGUE

A LOVE STORY THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO VERY SIMPLE...YET DREAMY AND BEAUTIFUL...😳 BUT WAS MADE COMPLICATED BY CIRCUMSTANCES...BY HIS MINDSET...BY HIS CRAZINESS...BY HIS RUTHLESSNESS..😒

HE IS STILL SEARCHING FOR "HER"..."HIS LOVE INTEREST" AND DESPERATE TO MAKE HER HIS ...ALL HIS... ... WHILE "SHE" ALREADY BELONGED TO HIM AND LONGING FOR HIM...😭AND HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT 🤢

WANT TO KNOW HOW? PLEASE CONTINUE TO READ...😳😛😉

Edited by Vaidhumom - 4 years ago
Very Simple Characterization:

Maan Singh Khurana: 26 years old rough and tough business tycoon. Married to Geet Handa 

Geet Handa: 21 years old innocent bublee girl. Married to Maan Singh khurana. A BA Student and yet to give her final year exams.

Savithri Devi: Daadi of Maan

Prem: 23 years old...younger brother of Maan. presently doing his Masters Degree in Canada.

Anvesha, urf Annie: 19 years old...Adorable sister of Maan and Prem
Currently doing her graduation in Business Management in Canada.
Prem and Annie yet to meet Geet but they are held up in Canada due to their education and project submissions.

Nakul & Shanti (Nakul Kaka & Shantima): Husband & Wife..loyally serving Khurana Family for Ages.

Mohinder & Rano Handa: Geet's parents. 
Daarji: Geet's Dadaji
Rajni urf Rajji: Geet's younger sister.
Geet's cousins: Nandini, Tejinder (Tej), Titoo
Geet's close friends: Ridhima, Muskan,

More characters to be introduced at a later stage.

Edited by Vaidhumom - 6 years ago

PART 1
About a year ago...
Its the last day of the exams for the second year BA students of Gurunanak Arts College for Girls which is located in Amritsar-Hoshiyarpur Highway. Once the last minute of the exam passes by, there is a huge uproar of excitement among the girls as its a very minute from when their summer holidays starts...3 students ...Geet, Ridhima (Ridzy) and Muskan... have planned something exciting to make the very first day  of their summer holiday even more special. I.e...next day which is invariably a Sunday...and have arranged a surprise party at Muskan's farmhouse and welcoming all the classmates...

Next day as planned, Ridzy arranges her family car and driver as the drive to Muskan's farm is going to be for nearly 2-3 hours from Hoshiyarpur...Ridzy takes the back seat along with Geet...Finally they reach the farm as per the address described by Muskan and stop the car...Its sunday morning and lots to be done for the party that's going to happen in the evening. They check A-36  encrypted on one of the pillars giving support to the huge gate and confirm to themselves that they have reached the right address. Still they preferred to take permission form the security or watchman first and YES, there's an elderly watchman who walks towards them.

Watchman: Aap log koun hain? Yahan kya kar rahe hain?
Ridzy: Woh...we have been invited for a party here...
Watchman scans them from top to bottom. Party? kitne baje?
Ridzy: Woh shaam ko hain..par hum jald aaye hain taaake madad kar sake ( its going to happen in the evening but we are here early so that we can help)
Watchman is a bit confused as he is not informed about any such party...but the owner of this farm is already present here...so, maybe he is keeping some surprise event...

Watchman: Tik hain...yeh seedha rastha hain farmhouse thak. (OK...this is the straight route to farmhouse)

They drive thro nearly 2 miles inside the place to reach the main farmhouse and slowly come out of their car and both all lost in the mesmerizing natural beauty of this farm and its excellently maintained.

Geet is all excited as its all her favorites that's surrounding here...its filled with unique flowers such as Roses, Orchids, lots of lotus and lilies in the huge  pond just outside the farmhouse...mango, coconut and many varieties of trees surrounding the farm house...and lots and lots of Doves, pigeons and various kinds of parrots that were kept in open area still caged protectively ...

Geet: Hey Ritzy...this Farmhouse is so huge yaar...Are you sure this farmhouse belongs to Muskan?  I remember her telling me that her's is small farm house but this looks 10 times bigger than what she had described. And I wouldn't term it as a farm house...it looks as big as a zoo to me...

Ridzy too watching this farm with a open mouth...bursts out laughing..

Ridzy: Oh Geet..only you can come up with innocent comments...yet apt for the situation my dear. Han Muskan told me her plot number is A-36.  and had cross checked it with Muskan's farm address...Let me call her and confirm.

Geet: you call her...in meantime, let me have some fun time with these birds...
Geet moves to the place where birds are there...she is all excited to touch the lovely white doves...and just then that old watch man passes by

Geet: Kaka...can I touch one of those doves?

he takes one  beautiful dove and gives it to geet...She is so excited to hold it...initially, she felt ticklish with the feel of dove's gentle feet...she pampers  dove's soft back skin and by now, that dove also feels pretty comfortable gripping its feet on back of her palm and geet also enjoying feeding some grains holding in other hand.

She wanted to touch those parrots too...but Ridzy calls for her.

Ridzy: Oye Geet...spoke to Muskan ...its not A-36, its AC-36.

Geet: What's the difference between both?

Ridzy: It seems, "A" catogories are for big shots/V V IPs such as ministers, big time business tycoons and the Richie Riches.. and AC category is for the small category farms...now we have to drive nearly 10 kilometers back.

Geet: Hey babaji...again 10 KM drive back??🤢

Ridzy: Arre Geet...we are not going to walk back...to remind you, we have a car with driver...and she giggles. ðŸ˜†

Geet makes a baby face. Actually, something else is bothering her...Geet has fallen in love with this place and she leaves from there half halfheartedly...Some weird feeling surrounds her mind that this farm house actually belongs to her or will soon belong to her. While the car reverses back from there, she feels as if she is leaving her soul behind...and she smiles at her own silly thoughts.

At Khurana Manscion:

It was about 8:00 PM. Maan is just back from his long business trip...He is the young and dashing CEO of Khurana Constructions, a multi million business enterprises which has a strong and deep foundations laid by 3 past generations. Maan straight away goes into his gym...His restlessness is increasing day by day thinking about that girl whom he had got to see in his ancestral farm house. His memories once again take him back to that morning almost a year ago...

He thinks about that day when he had done with his workout session followed by a warm shower and he walks out the wash room with a towel wrapped on his hip and he is using another towel to wipe his dripping wet upper body and hair and just then he hears the chirping noise of the bird and also some girl's voice which he first mistook as his imagination...he walks towards the window which gives a clear view to the bird cages..and he stands mesmerized seeing this beautiful girl who is all excited to hold the dove...caressing it softly and feeding it... She was all gloomy and enjoying her time and all lost caressing that dove...it must be the very first non-human creature whom he is envying to the core as .. and the next moment he smiles at his own silly thoughts. The first thing that attracted him about her is her deep brown eyes. Her cute bubbly face...Her fair complexion looks more adorned with the pink colour dress that she is wearing...her long hair is fully settled on her right hand side...and the cherry on top was her broad dimply smile...All this was making her absolutely flawless and innocently beautiful. She is not trying to impress someone her with her presence...but she looks all lost within herself...for herself.  But what was she doing here in the first place? He is curious to meet her in person and he immediately dressess up to reach out to meet her...but Alas, she was gone by then...The watchman told him that those 2 girls drove by mistake of Address...That watchman didn't have any further information about those girls...Maan immediately takes his car and drives crazily in and around the entire area where his farm is located ...he had only information about the car they drove in was Red in colour...but sadly, he didn't find her... It was love at first sight and he got into a craziness and its been one year now and still he is not able to take her out of his mind and brain...That was the first ever time a girl had created a deep impact on him and he is all crazy about her...but he never got to see her again and has absolutely no details about her. He has been a tough business guy but his inability to trace this girl has added even more toughness and rudeness to his attitude...and to add to his fury, lot of unexpected changes have happened in his personal life which he has not been able to accept it and doesn't want to.

Maan's muscles are getting tensed getting back to that day thinking about that girl.. He doesn't even know her name and has nick named her as "PARI"...His sweet Angel and ironically a smile touches his face. He  still has that weird feeling that some day he will find her and she will be all his...only his...and he cares a damn about his current consequences he is surrounded with. and he is forced to push out of his thoughts when Suddenly someone hugs him from behind..her chubby cheeks rests on his back and her soft palm slowly makes its way to his abs and rests there..

It took him a while to come to terms with what's actually going on and now he is  fuming with anger with such a darefull act by this person and that too disturbing his thoughts about his PARI...

where as that person has closed her eyes and all lost in hugging him. This was the first time she has hugged him and she knows very well that she is not supposed to but ..she really missed him as this was the longest period he was away and he was expected today to be back and also she was eagerly waiting for him to tell him something

Maan..Aap aagaye?? (You are here) she is all lost in that hug...Patha hain main aap ki raah dekrahi thi? (You know how long I have been waiting for you)

before she could continue further...Maan rudely holds her hands and pushes  it away that are resting in his abs..and he walks few steps ahead and shouts at her without even turning back and looking at her..

MAAN...She is shell shocked...

How dare you? Haan? Didnt I tell you to stay away from me? Today you crossed all your limits by hugging me

MAAN...woh main..

Just Shut up..

He is not even turning to look at her. Infact, he has never looked at her even for once in this one year  and doesn't even want to.
On the  day we got married ...na..na...a forced relationship...hmm guess almost a year ago...right?? I dont want to remember that day but I am forced to...

She closes her eyes in pain and tears rolls down her cheeks listening to his harsh words..but he continues as nothing else matters to him apart from his current mind set.

YES...A forced relationship and we had mutually agreed on staying away... almost a year has s passed now and I had really respected you for maintaining that distance but what you did just now? Hah...Ek chote shehar ki anpad gawar ladki se aur kya umeed ki ja sakthi hain? (What can you expect out of an uneducated girl from small town?)

She is rooted to the ground with what she has just heard from him...Yeh Aap kya bole ja rahe hain? Aap mere bare main kuch bhi nahin jaanthe...KUCH BHI NAHI!!! (What are you saying about me? You dont know anything about me...NOTHING!!!)

Aur main jaanna bhi nahin chahtha...samji tum? (And I am not interested to know about it..did you get that?) He wipes his sweaty body with the turkey towel...

Jo huva so huva...Aahinda se, DOOR RAHO MUJHSE..Samji tum? (What happened is happened...from now on, STAY AWAY FROM ME...did you get that?) and walks away from there without even looking back for once.

That's it...she had one last glimpse of him from his back..and she fell down like a lifeless body as each and every word spoken by him has literally ripped her apart.

Their conversation was overheard by Shanti, elderly maid in the mansion and she is wife of Nakul who has loyally served Khurana family for over 35 years. She had got a glass of juice for Maan and about to walk in but held herself back hearing their conversation rather rude talks of Maan. The moment Maan left from there. she immediately got in, kept the glass of juice on the side table and ran and hugged this girl.

GEET Bitiya...uttiye... (Get up my child)

she doesnt respond she is still sitting down in the same place not comming in terms with what just happened. 
Shanthi gently pats on her cheeks...uttiye. (Get up)
She slowly turns to look at Shanti...hugs her tight and cries her heart out..

Shanthi Ma...she again cries out

Bitiya,...eise nahin rothe..(You should not cry like this)

Maa..Main tho bas unhe..she keeps quite for a second and sobs..isliye gale lagaya tha kyon ki... (I huged him because...)

Main jaanthi hoon beta..
(I know the reason beta) shanti gently wipes her tears and hugs her tight...now tears wells in her eyes as well. seeing all what Geet has been going thro for the past 11 months to be precise and all what happened now is just a limit.

Bitiya, ...raat ke 8 baj chuke hain..Aap ko ab nikalna chahiye. Yah phir kal subah aaram se nikal jaayiye. (Its getting 8 PM..you need to leave now...otherwise, leave tomorrow morning)

Geet: Nahin Nhain Maa...Main ab yahan aur nahin rukhna chahthi...( No..No Maa..I dont want to stay here any longer) she stays calm for a sec. bas jaane se pehle unse ek baar milna chahthi thi...aur milliya. main abhi nikhalthi hoon. (I wanted to meet him once before leaving and I am done...I will leave now)

She immediately gets up wiping her tears..Shanthi doesnt have courage to talk further on this as she is really ashamed with her Maan Baba's behaviour.

Shanti: Bitiya...Maan baba se ek baar bolke phir challe jaayiye...(Please tell him once before you leave)

Geet: MAA...Main wohi tho bolne aayi thi...(I came to tell him this only) she agian has tears in her eyes...waise bhi unhe mere hone ya na hone se  koi farak nahin padtha (He doesnt care about my presence or absence) she sighs before continuing par mujhe bohuth farak padtha  hain...(But I really care)  Woh itne dhin baad aaj laute the aur aaj hi mujhe Hoshiyarpur keliye nikalna padraha hain. ( After so many days I have to leave for Hoshiyarpur) Geet again hugs Shanthi and cries...Issiliye main apne aap ko rok nahi paayi aur unhe dhekhthe hi mainne ... (That's why I couldnt control myself and when I got to see him I...) she cries out loud..kya galat kiya main ne? Boliye na maa? (What wrong did I ever do maa?)

Shanti: Shh...Shanth ho jao bitiya...apne aansoo samhal ke rak. yeh tumhari shakthi hain aur isse itha kamzoor math banao...( please calm down...take care of your tears. This is your strength and dont make it your weakness)

Aap ko nikalne se pehle Daadima ka Aashirwad bhi lena hain na? ( you have to take Blessings of Daadima before leaving right?)

She nods for a Yes having a great control on her tears now and she is all set to meet Daadima now.

PRECAP: Geet leaving to Hoshiyarpur

Edited by Vaidhumom - 5 years ago
awesome update loved it geet is married to maan but masn loves someone else who he had seen in his farmhouse who is none other than geet herself she is maan pari but maan hates her he never saw her face if he did he would know he got married to his pari only he push her harshly leaving her hurt and shattered not even once looking at her
I was so waiting for it
glad it here now
very emotional start
his rudeness silently killing her
poor girl
Nice update 
Maabn and geet are married 
But Maan love someone else 
Poor Geet how rudely Maan behave with her