Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Vaidhumom

Hee Hee...My FFs are the only stress busters for me...that's why I am working against all odds to update 😊

Thanks you dear

Then give us updates fast fast😆😉
jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update
Loved it
Aniee has hurted geet and geet s not able to forget it ...
Geet s feeling that their s no relation between maan and her ... Ly for family sake geet s getting ready ... Maan s lost in geet and all cousin r teasing maaneet ...
Continue soon
Waiting
gavvvy thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hi when r you updating next part. Eagerly waiting for next part 
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: richa_kapoor

GRANTING YOUR WISH TODAY DEARIE 😆
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Originally posted by: richa_kapoor

Your wish will be granted today dearie 😆
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Originally posted by: jeyanthi123

Lovely update
Loved it
Aniee has hurted geet and geet s not able to forget it ...
Geet s feeling that their s no relation between maan and her ... Ly for family sake geet s getting ready ... Maan s lost in geet and all cousin r teasing maaneet ...
Continue soon

Waiting

Thanks dear 😳

Yes...Annie's incident is again a depressing point which challenges her relationship with Maan and his family....making her mind and soul even more tough.😕

Edited by Vaidhumom - 5 years ago
Vaidhumom thumbnail
UPDATING IN FEW HOURS  😳

NOTE:

Well..Once again sorry for this delay. As mentioned, I was seriously working hard to give a back to back update with PART 11-12 but after posting part 11, i got to read a very upsetting comment and that instantly stopped me to write further. As if I lost the track of ORP.
On one hand, I am blessed to have this many likes and positive comments for ORP. The responses for last 2-3 parts were too low below expectations understanding the fact that many of you are students and busy with exams and so on. Its completely acceptable and I vote for my friends to give their priority to their studies first😊

On the other hand, I came across some discouraging comments which mentioned "there were no maneet scenes in the previous part" Can anyone clarify me this? Half of PART 11 had Maneet Scenes isint it?

Now, coming to Maaneet, please dont expect instant romance or intimate scenes. As per my story line, there are more emotions and so many unanswered questions between them. Maan has a way long to go to make up for all what he has done. while it will be extremly difficult for Geet to give in that easily. She is still living in the world where she lived in past 1 year.  Hope you understand it before reading part 12 and further parts. I will fully give in to their romance and intimate scenes in the future parts😉

And for me, Other characters surrounding Maaneet are also important as they contribute a lot to the story. Hope you understand.

Lots of twists will come in the future parts...Initially some of the twists will be disturbing but it will make way to Maaneet union only. Hence my humble request...Please dont give negative comments that primarily attacks the characters or my flow of my story. I assure to give in best of myself and request you all to be with me.

hope I have not hurt anyone with this note. If yes, then its purely unintentional. 

Vaidhumom thumbnail

PART 12

Update in progress😳.

have been facing some technical problem. Hence posting little by little as its a long post.

Note: This post got too long and breaking this part into 12 & 13 and posting it in Page 107.

sorry for the inconvenience.

Vaidhumom thumbnail
MG NEW SS - LOVE WILL FIND THE WAY

PROLOGUE, CHARECTERIZATION & PART 1

Khushibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow that's great