Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: uluvmg

wonderful update after long gap...very well written...geet was feared about maan' blaming her for the function as she was not aware about maan already confirmed about function... she again shocked to see annie's massage & recalled fb time when annie asked geet to meet vikram her new bf instead of Arjun whom geet was very well known & liked..atlast she was ready to meet vikram for annie forcing to meet him...all became worst to only destroy geet's life as devil vikram wanted geet not annie to take revenge from khurana for ruining their business... loved the way geet treated that silly vikram but he was in anger told reverse to annie who was mad in love with him, accused her bhabi only...at that time geet also felt very sorry for not having her hubby's support...after some time annie also came to know that her so called devil bf vikram's truth from arjun...now annie should came to know Never push a loyal person to the point where they hard to care... Isn't it pathetic how annie had faith on her so called bf vikram but her royal bf arjun proved that vikram was not even worth a second of it... excited for next...!!

Thank you for your long and wonderful comments dear 😳.
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasbirkaur85197

Superb update dear nd waiting for next update 

Hey...thanks...Kaisi hain aap?

Howz your health these days?
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Originally posted by: richa_kapoor

Lovely update... 

So Vikram create MU between Annie and Geet. But somewhere I think it's Annie fault too when she knew he belongs to a rival family and what relation their families share. She should listen to Geet that so it's not anyone's fault.
Vikram play his cards well and wants to destroy khurana by any means. Either it's with Geet or Annie. 
Annie is lucky to have arjun in her life who not only bear her rude words but also save her and her family's dignity.👏
Annie should value their relationship...
Now when she know the real face of Vikram she regrets and tried to contact Geet after whole 3 weeks. 
Chalo at least she tries. It's important in a relationship that we talk. But Geet is broken. And scared too. Well anyone could be. She is so nice who tolerate everything without any questions. 
Now I hope Maan too talk to her as it's important for their future. What will be her decision wo baad ki baat hai. Kam se kam baat to kare.
Waiting for next dear and sorry for late reply...

Oh..why are you saying that? You were not at all late ...and I simply loved reading your long long comments and craving for even more 😛

Their talking will happen soon..but not immediate...After all what she has gone thro...thoda sa aur wait😳
Edited by Vaidhumom - 5 years ago
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasminerahul

good that prem scolded maan.he deserved it.finally maan got the picture from prem and regretted a lot.if maan  hadn't known that geet is pari he would have continued torturing her.so can't forgive him easily.gurudwara prayer scene was nice.mean is right.since donation can reach wrong hands good that he decided to go for reconstruction under his guidance.geet n friends scene was sweet.now function.wow 

Thanks a lot for your long and lovely comments on last two parts 😊
Shinchan_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Stupendous update 
How could annie be so selfish and insensitive to talk like that to geet?😡 she shpuld have listened to her side of story before lashing out at her! Annie didn't even relaised at that time that what will be the aftermath of her cheap words😡😡
Continue soon
dhrastimaan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
waiting

will you be updating part 11 today
Khushibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am fine akka
How about you ?
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khushibloom

I am fine akka

How about you ?

All fine dear...ended up with a busy day today 😕
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Vaidhumom

Oh..why are you saying that? You were not at all late ...and I simply loved reading your long long comments and craving for even more 😛

Their talking will happen soon..but not immediate...After all what she has gone thro...thoda sa aur wait😳

Thanks alot dear for saying this⭐️

Yes I can understand it's not easy on Geet's part as she was broken beyond repairs and don't know how will she react as her every reaction justified in such state of mind. She is tortured unnecessarily. Hope he will heal those wounds which he gave her in past one year...
Khushibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vaidhumom

All fine dear...ended up with a busy day today 😕

I happens akka , no worries at all