Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Part 7 finally 😛
Well my mind is running with lot of work to say. Okay let's start  from the start. 😆
Geet is all scattered and lost in her past with him. He filled her mind, heart and soul with his hatred which now take a shape of tree. "Nafrat ka paudha". Though she never hates him but the hatred, ignorance and aloofness she got from him will bound her strongly and pushed her into a darkness a point from where she stop hoping for any Ray of light. This what Geet's condition right now. So it's natural for her not to believe on Maan's word and actions. Kehte hai na dhoodh ka Jala chhach b funk funk k peeta hai. So she is like that only. Her mind knows no matter how Maan reacts and took her side in front of others but in reality he is going to hurt her again with his taunts and bitter words. Her situation is like of a bounded labour who lost the hope of freedom and work like machine. His behavior not allowed her to think in positive way. She thinks like he came on Dadi's insist, likewise he was pretending in front of her family...
All teased her and but her heart only feels pain and the same with Maan as he now aware what he did. Spoiled his love with his own hands. Jiske pyar me pagal tha use hi tod diya...
Difficult situation. Tabhi kehte hai kuchh bhi karne see pehle sau baar sochna chahiye. Coz kaman se nikala teer or muh se se nikali baat Kabhi wapis nahi li jati.
Maan beta you have to work hard. Last one year was tough for her and now it's your turn.
But irony is I am feeling bad for both...
My Maaneet is in pain😭
But yes what makes me happy is you full fill my wish🤗 sabpe ye impression baith gaya ki Maan is Romeo in his Juliet's (Geet) love 😉 yes yes yes I want to see her tayiji sada Jala face😡 good for nothing woman got good reply from Maan... Hahahah she doesn't know he is The MASK and no one allowed to open their mouth without his permission... She got deserve insult 👏
Ridzi took Geet with her but this act of Maan also leave wrong impression on Geet's mind. She thought he did this because he wants to stay away from her...
Well both need to conversate with each other. But will it easy in such situations when Geet is all brokn and finding way to stay away from him. Plus huge crowd all around. I am sure koi na koi disturb karta hi rahega😕
Geet knew his likes and dislikes to Maan ko b ab yahi se start karna hai. He should find out what his wife's likes and dislikes. Kahi se to start karna hai 😉...
Waiting to know how Maan manaofy his wify😉
Waiting for next and sorry for late reply...
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely Update lakshmi
So Geet again felt herself standing on a cliff when she saw maan in front of him.Poor she..just decided to move ahead leaving Maan behind but he is again back but for her everything is already finished in this relation..
and Maan..who again and again triedto convince himself that geet was none other than his pari whom he was searching everywhere since one year
and as the realisation hit him..he was the happiest person of the universe but he could feel that she was very sad and he very well knew that he was the only reason of her sadness.. he had hurt her not only once but many times and that too without any of her faults..
 He managed the situation in front of his in laws as he was unexpectedly there..

Manjeet was really is creepy woman who only know how to hurt others but maan noticed her tone towards geet and put his foot forward when he saw everyone asking geet not to go for the studies..but maan supported her and she was actually surprised to see Maan's this side ..

Till now Geet had yearned for his one look when they were in Km..and I think it's now the turn of maan who is yearning for her one smile but he was not lucky enough to get that..
now I m thinking that the day will be passed like that but what about the night? I m very sure that they will be made to stay together in geet's room.. Will Maan be able to express himself in front of her? Or will she be able to bear him near her? 
waiting eagerly
Rahiramesh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It is really sad to see Geet not even able to believe the reality
While Maan is now trying to feel the pain she had gone through whole this year
Nevertheless he very nicely replied Manjeet for degrading Geet again and again
I loved it
Continue soon..
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ofcourse only with geet he will get peace now...now go to her college
preetidhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome Update
Geet apni lonliness ki itni used to ho chuki hai ki ab Maan ko dekh bhi nahi rahi not ready to accept this change now and poor Maan wo bhi iss reality ko accept kerne mein laga hai ki uski Pari uske saamne hai wo bhi Geet ki form mein jo uski wife hai.Geet is thinking that Maan has come to HP may be Dadi has forced him and why Dadi is not understanding that their relationship has no future, poor Geet again lost in her past one year how she spent last year with Maan,s ignorance and hatred,baat kerna tu dur Maan ne tu dekha tak nahi Ufff!!!!!! Pari ke liye itni dedication jiski sirf ek jhalak dekhi thi. Geet,s whole family was surprised and shocked to find Maan there but Geet was tensed and worried what Maan will do now in family gathering, Maan was amazed how Geet knows his likes and dislikes very well and he is getting more guilty.Geet,s Taiji could not digest the fact that Maan has come in reality and started to insult Geet in front of everyone and a very wrong move from her side , loved it when Maan sunaofy her and defended Geet, sabki bolti band ker di,  jo kaam koi nahi ker sakta tha wo Maan ne ker diya, Geet,s mom was so happy aur mein bhi , Ridhima also met Maan and was happy to see him , I hope shayad future mein Maan ke liye kuchh positively bole agar Geet se koi baat hui tu
Maan ka sukoon Geet ke paas hai aur kaha hai, I hope both will talk abi tak kuchh nahi bola
Eagerly waiting for next
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: preetidhawan

Awesome Update

Geet apni lonliness ki itni used to ho chuki hai ki ab Maan ko dekh bhi nahi rahi not ready to accept this change now and poor Maan wo bhi iss reality ko accept kerne mein laga hai ki uski Pari uske saamne hai wo bhi Geet ki form mein jo uski wife hai.Geet is thinking that Maan has come to HP may be Dadi has forced him and why Dadi is not understanding that their relationship has no future, poor Geet again lost in her past one year how she spent last year with Maan,s ignorance and hatred,baat kerna tu dur Maan ne tu dekha tak nahi Ufff!!!!!! Pari ke liye itni dedication jiski sirf ek jhalak dekhi thi. Geet,s whole family was surprised and shocked to find Maan there but Geet was tensed and worried what Maan will do now in family gathering, Maan was amazed how Geet knows his likes and dislikes very well and he is getting more guilty.Geet,s Taiji could not digest the fact that Maan has come in reality and started to insult Geet in front of everyone and a very wrong move from her side , loved it when Maan sunaofy her and defended Geet, sabki bolti band ker di,  jo kaam koi nahi ker sakta tha wo Maan ne ker diya, Geet,s mom was so happy aur mein bhi , Ridhima also met Maan and was happy to see him , I hope shayad future mein Maan ke liye kuchh positively bole agar Geet se koi baat hui tu
Maan ka sukoon Geet ke paas hai aur kaha hai, I hope both will talk abi tak kuchh nahi bola
Eagerly waiting for next

Oh Thank you once again for a long long comment my dear 🤗

YES...Maan has a very very long way to go...and yes both need to talk...BUT?? 😲 Have to wait and see😊
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rahiramesh

It is really sad to see Geet not even able to believe the reality
While Maan is now trying to feel the pain she had gone through whole this year
Nevertheless he very nicely replied Manjeet for degrading Geet again and again
I loved it
Continue soon..

Thanks for your amazing comments and support 😳
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Originally posted by: gorgeousqueen.

Lovely Update lakshmi

So Geet again felt herself standing on a cliff when she saw maan in front of him.Poor she..just decided to move ahead leaving Maan behind but he is again back but for her everything is already finished in this relation..
and Maan..who again and again triedto convince himself that geet was none other than his pari whom he was searching everywhere since one year
and as the realisation hit him..he was the happiest person of the universe but he could feel that she was very sad and he very well knew that he was the only reason of her sadness.. he had hurt her not only once but many times and that too without any of her faults..
 He managed the situation in front of his in laws as he was unexpectedly there..

Manjeet was really is creepy woman who only know how to hurt others but maan noticed her tone towards geet and put his foot forward when he saw everyone asking geet not to go for the studies..but maan supported her and she was actually surprised to see Maan's this side ..

Till now Geet had yearned for his one look when they were in Km..and I think it's now the turn of maan who is yearning for her one smile but he was not lucky enough to get that..
now I m thinking that the day will be passed like that but what about the night? I m very sure that they will be made to stay together in geet's room.. Will Maan be able to express himself in front of her? Or will she be able to bear him near her? 
waiting eagerly

Thank you so much for you long long comment my dear..😃

Yes...the tables have turned and now its Maan's turn to crave for her..😊

Good Question...Day will pass...but night?? 😳...Hmmm...lets see... 😉 when she is avoiding him to this extent? Will she make herself available in the same room during night?? Lets wait and watch😉

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Originally posted by: richa_kapoor

Part 7 finally 😛

Well my mind is running with lot of work to say. Okay let's start  from the start. 😆
Geet is all scattered and lost in her past with him. He filled her mind, heart and soul with his hatred which now take a shape of tree. "Nafrat ka paudha". Though she never hates him but the hatred, ignorance and aloofness she got from him will bound her strongly and pushed her into a darkness a point from where she stop hoping for any Ray of light. This what Geet's condition right now. So it's natural for her not to believe on Maan's word and actions. Kehte hai na dhoodh ka Jala chhach b funk funk k peeta hai. So she is like that only. Her mind knows no matter how Maan reacts and took her side in front of others but in reality he is going to hurt her again with his taunts and bitter words. Her situation is like of a bounded labour who lost the hope of freedom and work like machine. His behavior not allowed her to think in positive way. She thinks like he came on Dadi's insist, likewise he was pretending in front of her family...
All teased her and but her heart only feels pain and the same with Maan as he now aware what he did. Spoiled his love with his own hands. Jiske pyar me pagal tha use hi tod diya...
Difficult situation. Tabhi kehte hai kuchh bhi karne see pehle sau baar sochna chahiye. Coz kaman se nikala teer or muh se se nikali baat Kabhi wapis nahi li jati.
Maan beta you have to work hard. Last one year was tough for her and now it's your turn.
But irony is I am feeling bad for both...
My Maaneet is in pain😭
But yes what makes me happy is you full fill my wish🤗 sabpe ye impression baith gaya ki Maan is Romeo in his Juliet's (Geet) love 😉 yes yes yes I want to see her tayiji sada Jala face😡 good for nothing woman got good reply from Maan... Hahahah she doesn't know he is The MASK and no one allowed to open their mouth without his permission... She got deserve insult 👏
Ridzi took Geet with her but this act of Maan also leave wrong impression on Geet's mind. She thought he did this because he wants to stay away from her...
Well both need to conversate with each other. But will it easy in such situations when Geet is all brokn and finding way to stay away from him. Plus huge crowd all around. I am sure koi na koi disturb karta hi rahega😕
Geet knew his likes and dislikes to Maan ko b ab yahi se start karna hai. He should find out what his wife's likes and dislikes. Kahi se to start karna hai 😉...
Waiting to know how Maan manaofy his wify😉
Waiting for next and sorry for late reply...

Oooh...loved your long long comment Richa...Thank You so much 🤗

Yes...Maan had so much time in KM...but now, the same time is torturing him 😉. They need to talk...but how? She has kind of lost her self confidence with regard to Maan...even these positive steps from Maan is sending only negetive vibes in her...lets see how it all goes in upcoming parts 😳

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Originally posted by: Risingsun626

Thanks for pm. Nice update.

How time turns the table. Till now which longingness n cravings geet was facing comes to maan tenfold. He felt himself one foolish now. Great change. Good they both pretend in front of family n did not let them guess about their rotted relation. If it was not his pari i dont think maan would stand for her in front of her tayiji. To win the shattered heart is now a great challenge for maan. Let see how maan is going to fight it as geet is all ready to leave this relation. Thanks for long update. Its like plate full of delicious food. Hahaha.
Waiting for next.

Thanks a lot for your inputs for PART 7 😃

YES...HE HAS TO FACE IT 10 FOLD NOW ...WHAT TO DO? HE HAS TO GO THRO IT.

WITH PARI BACK IN FORM OF GEET...ITS LIKE PLATE FULL OF DELICIOUS FOOD...BUT HE CANNOT EAT IT PEACEFULLY

Lets see what lays ahead 😛