Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meena.. thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: Vaidhumom

Hey Thanks dear...some more wait pls 😛

By the way...have you read this SS? I have not come across your likes or comments yet...😊

hey I have read this in wedding anni thread so but I love reading ur stories very much thank u so much dear
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: meena..

hey I have read this in wedding anni thread so but I love reading ur stories very much thank u so much dear

Oh,,,Ok..got it now..😆

So sorry my dear...really preoccupied  and I missed that you have read in the wedding thread 😃

Please stay up todate...till I continue with fresh updates here 😳
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Originally posted by: preyasekar

SUPER  CONCEPT STORY

MAAN IS BIG IDIOT
JOW CAN HE NOT SEE EVEN IN SCOLDINGS?

I HOPE GEET IS HURT VERY MUCH
HOW WILL MAAN CONVINCE AND APOLOGY TO HER
WHEN WILL MAAN SEE GEET AS HIS PARI?!!!

Welcome to ORP 🤗

Thank you for your comments and note I have updated PART 4
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Originally posted by: custodian75

Lovely story. 

Maan in his arrogance assumed so many things. He does not even realise that she is the same girl whom he had fallen for. He does not even give Geet a chance to talk and dumps his decision on her. And the poor girl just follows his words and stays away from him. 

Now that Geet has gone away from him he misses her invisible presence. 

Welcome to ORP 🤗
Hey...really missed your comments...Thanks dear...😳

Loved your comments...Its really encouraging 😊

Please note, I have updated PART 4 just now. Please do read and comment 😳
taahir004 thumbnail
Awesome and Emotional Chapter
totally enjoyed it

The one thing that stood out for me was Maan referring to Geet as a Ganwar but he did forget his Pari too is one
though today Maan misses Geet's presence while in the past it irrirated him and right now I feel perhaps his ego was too huge to realize he was getting habitual of her presence in his home 
and whenever she came to his room to speak to him he would immediately cut her off not listening to anything just drawing his own conclusions 
now thinking back to all his actions it makes him feel guilty and he realizes the unwanted treatment he bestowed on her yet she is so innocent 
Maan now been in an emotional state goes to Geet's room for the first time after he walked out of that room on his marriage night now he finds solace and peace which means his peace was always there because she was in his home it made it easier for Maan to think and dream about his Pari but the moment Geet is away the dead silence in his home forces him to think of his harsh behaviour towards Geet 

Shantima coming in and telling Maan about Geet and her biggest truth that she too had other dreams yet for the sake of family she married him came and live with strangers thinking her husband will at least be her friend but nothing like that happened and now Shantima further tells Maan that she and Daadima fear if Geet would ever come back 
its now Maan remembers how disrespectfully he treated Geet yet she took care of his Daadima 
and now determination growing strong within him he decides to go and meet Geet his wife face to face 
I'm glad that soon he'll see his wife and he will regret because she'll also be his Pari 
Daadima is also very happy that Maan after such a long time has considered Geet to be his wife 
and he wants her back home but good he realizes that the task ahead will be tough 
but I'm looking forward to seeing what will Maan do 
jasbirkaur85197 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So much beautiful nd lovely update dear. ...now maan missing his geet. ...eagerly waiting for the next part. ..plz update soon
dhrastimaan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it thank you for the updated
Waiting it see geet and maan face to face talk

Waiting for part 5
preyasekar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
really
maan is changed and going to hoshiyarpur  wow
will maan  meet geet  and realise his lover pari and wife geet are same person
 but in precap
 you said geet is facing problems is it because maan or other person

eagerly waiting for update

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
GREAT UPDATE
WHEN SHANTI MAA CALL HIM AS SIR IT HIT BADLY TO MAAN
GOOD THAT MAAN IS TRYING TO MEND HIS MISTAKE 

HateMee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 realisations...jao Maan babu... apni suddenly realised wife k pass...Geet to maph kr ee degi...

Superbb part...