Aap Ke Aa Jane Se

I wish mein apni badi ammi ko return courier se bej pata - Page 2

crispsy thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I am sorry Vedhika ji i wish mein apni badi ammi ko return courier se bhej pata. Woh uss video game k villain jaisa.. Jitna shoot karo utna strong hote jate hai 😆 🤣
Someone give the best dialogue award to Sahil already. This dialogue was epic. It cracked me up so much. 😆 I like his sarcasm to badi amma so much 😆 NO FILTER 😆
There are few things i like about todays episode and overall show. I really liked the fact that there's no dragging at this moment. Everyone knows very well about other's plan. Liked how Nani's truth got revealed in the episode and her argument with Arya 😆 and liked how Badi ammi was upfront about what she thinks of Vedhika to Sahil. I mean even if you do not like her but you gotta admit at least this is better than nth plotting and kitchen politics drama. I liked how Nani ji taunts Bafi ammi 😆 I actually like Nani ji. She is comedic 😆

And SaDhika moments were so good. 😳 thing i liked most was that how Vedhika advised Sahil to solve his personal family matters without involving her. That was a really good one. Her characterization is like that. Vedhika is the mature one but Sahil is amazing too but he has to face reality too in near future. And i love how much Sahil admires Vedhika. It makes him look so adorable and cute. 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Badi Amma needs to go back to her mansion. Its just odd that she is here and taking over... talk about lack of respect! 
crispsy thumbnail
@Lennie i think she will go back but will keep coming to poke her nose lol
JULIEJULIE thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
Waiting for the episode
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: crispsy

@Lennie i think she will go back but will keep coming to poke her nose lol

True, i laughed when she also brought her own spices and oil from home to make food for Sahil lol