Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Okay folks, so I'm back with a new one on AnuVir after almost a fortnight of absence. it's been work and my messed up mind and I'm sorry for making all of you wait. Anyhow, back to this . This particular idea dawned in my head in the mid of December but due to situations it got postponed so much. But finally I've made an update ready except for some final touches. I'll be posting it tomorrow positively n before that here's a tiny intro to the story. This time it's something I've never turned my head to and so I'm little anxious about it. Hope you'll enjoy it.

Lots of love
Roshni Menon Edited by RoshniMenon88 - 6 years ago
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Destined To Be His - An Introduction

Rajkumari Anushka Devi is in a fix. A new country, new people and unclear feelings. She has no clue of what's happening with her but is relieved that a great storm that was to hit her life has been checked by someone who she doesn't even know in person. Yet there are questions unanswered that could only be answered by that someone - Rajkumar Viren Singh Chauhan.

Will Anushka get answers for her questions? Will life tangle her up with Viren? Is she destined to be his? Watch out this place to know.Edited by RoshniMenon88 - 6 years ago
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Index

Shot 1
Shot 2Edited by RoshniMenon88 - 6 years ago
SREEJAROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
eagerly waiting for ur updates jaldhi update jar and the story was awesome and touch is so nice eagerly waiting for next Pat yaar jaldhi update kar
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
perfect banner. beautiful. introduction is giving suspense.wonder what could be happening in their lives.loved biten anushka as Prince princess .royal love stories are grand
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful banner yaar. Interesting yaar. Royal love story oh wow my favourite dear that too from you definitely it gonna be rock for sure. Waiting for your update 
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow royal anuvir story really cant wait so much excited
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful Banner...introduction was interesting Roshni...looking forward to read your story.Edited by ayeshakapoor - 6 years ago
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow this is fantabulous 😳Loved the banner❤️Intro is suspense filled...I am up for this😎Can't wait for it to start