PERFECT EPISODE. WHO IS THE SUPERSTAR IN THIS SHOW SERIOUSLY?

crispsy thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Watched the epi right now. My eyes are burning and i will have to attend morning class but it did not stop me watching the episode. It was freaking perfect. Each and every character justified themselves. Seriously who is the real superstar of this show? Sahil? Vedhika? Maya? Rohit? Karan? Arya? Nani?
After todays episode each of them were so perfect in their roles. I havent seen such a beautiful show. Like ages. It felt so good seeing how supportive Rohit is towards Vedhika. And Maya? She is just so amazing. I want a friend like Maya. arya and Nani were great as usual.

And loved what Karan said to Sahil. Yes even though it seems love, Sahil must be sure first whether it is physical attraction or love. So realistic. Judgemental friend but thats realistic. Arent we judgemental too?

And Sadhika moments were so beautiful. Sahil holding ears was so cute and adorable. Vedhika burning her hands and Sahil's concern was so beautiful. I love the kitchen. It has space and looks so beautiful from outside with the natural lights.

Another perfect episode. Worth taking the pains and burning your eyes. So far this show is freaking greatest show on tv.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BellaK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm loving this show. Every single one of them is doing their best. After ages I'm hooked up with the story fresh and not so typical saas bahu saga att list not yet.
crispsy thumbnail
Originally posted by: BellaK

I'm loving this show. Every single one of them is doing their best. After ages I'm hooked up with the story fresh and not so typical saas bahu saga att list not yet.

Same here. So hooked up for a serial god knows when last time felt so.
rhea.aa thumbnail
I agree. I absolutely love this show. The story is amazing and every character is very well defined! I'm eagerly waiting for the next episode everyday. 😆😳 
I wish the show timings were a bit earlier though. Cause 10:30 is kind of late. And I'm always a day behind on episodes. 
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
The last night epi was really good... every character was great...love how everyone tried to convince Vedika to take Sahil back as tenant and don't care about society  wherein  there are pplz like Pandey who ll never help you in difficult times but try to use you instead. 

Although Vedika was angry with Sahil she did care for him too...I liked her monologue she was worried whether he went back home or roaming around homelessly.

The cutest part of yday epi was Sahil holding his ears and apologizing😆...

Sahil's friend Karan was on point...he gave the best advice to Sahil...we all know Sahil is madly, badly and deeply in love with Vedika but all these feelings are new to him and he needs time to understand them and himself too as he isn't only physically attracted to Vedika but his feelings are genuine.

The kitchen scene was cute and sweetly romantic.  Love their eyeslock...SuRan emotes well...I like how CVs kept it from Sahil point of view...he is was doing everything possible to help Vedika but she was doing all herself😆

And the preview here comes Back Amma at Mathur's house😆 am wondering how they ll all  live under one roof😆. Is it possible that due to Sahil's kundali Amma lands at Vedika place❓. But this step of hers llsurely backfire in the long run.

Edited by Ziva01 - 6 years ago
crispsy thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rhea-

I agree. I absolutely love this show. The story is amazing and every character is very well defined! I'm eagerly waiting for the next episode everyday.😆😳

I wish the show timings were a bit earlier though. Cause 10:30 is kind of late. And I'm always a day behind on episodes.

Hi Rhea.. I know right. Same timing problem for me. I watch on Ozee when they upload late since i absolutely love this show
crispsy thumbnail
@Ziva absolutely loved everything you said. Nothing to add more 🤗