Aap Ke Aa Jane Se

Sahil's friend was spot on!!

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
I have to say what Sahil's friend (sorry cant remember the name) said today was pretty much things i think that were needed to be pointed out to Sahil, because Sahil needs to be sure, how he proceeds forward, and also the very things society will think and say. 

Sahil is changing, but him and Vedika have a long way to go etc. 

Also gotten say i loved the kitchen scene eye-lock, i like all Sahil and Vedika's eye locks because they have bundles of chemistry. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Am yet to watch the epi...it seems another good one...I ll comment after watching😊
JULIEJULIE thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow seems interesting episode
Waiting for the episode
Thanks for the short update
crispsy thumbnail
Yes he was right to suggest to figure out if this is physical attraction or love before making any move
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I totally loved what the friend said. We know that this is a love story and Sahil's love is meant to be true love. But Sahil, at this point, cannot be sure. His friend rightly pointed out that he needs to be sure that this is truly love and not just a temporary attraction before taking any huge step.
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i guess besides SaDika's scene, the scene with the friend was the best... and he nailed it ! and he made Sahil coming back down to earth and giving him some sense 
Of course, Sahil's the kind of guy who follows his heart and does whatever he seems right ... that's great but the situation is lil different and we all know why ... plz don't misjudge 
His friend was right coz Sahil isn't alone in this matter... Vedika is also there and yeah it's particular coz she isn't a young single woman but a woman who have to handle all her responsibilities by her own 
he shouldn't do something that can hurt her coz people would judge her at first like badi amma does with her 
i think he should learn to be a lil more pragmatic like Vedika ... yeah it's right to follow you heart but sometimes your "dimaag" helps as well 

from another side, we have Vedika who is so lost with her responsibilities that she forgot to be happy ... It's the opposite of Sahil... She uses her "dimaag" ... well i guess circumstances have made her like this 
but her heart will play tricks on her ... that's for sure as i can feel that she will on denial mode before she realize her feeling for Sahil ... and that's only when i can say that Vedika should release herself and follow Sahil's example ... that is to listen to her heart 

And that's one of the reasons why SaDika compliment each other so beautifully 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Sahil's friend Karan was on point yday...he gave the best advice a friend can give in such particular situation...no wonder Sahil is changing... Vedika is getting under his skin gradually but Sahil needs to understand all those new feelings and changes in himself first and be sure that he is in love😳 because love isn't easy as it seems to be ...pyaar karna assan hai nibhana mushkil hai😳 
crispsy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: S.Stephy

I totally loved what the friend said. We know that this is a love story and Sahil's love is meant to be true love. But Sahil, at this point, cannot be sure. His friend rightly pointed out that he needs to be sure that this is truly love and not just a temporary attraction before taking any huge step.

This is the most realistic scenario even though it is love at first sight for Sahil, he needs to be sure about his feelings before any giant steps coz as Karan said woman like Vedhika wont give him another chance if he makes mistakes
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: crispsy

This is the most realistic scenario even though it is love at first sight for Sahil, he needs to be sure about his feelings before any giant steps coz as Karan said woman like Vedhika wont give him another chance if he makes mistakes

I am glad he pointed it out to Sahil, that this situation is different compared to others. Vedika isnt like other girls/women, she isnt in her twenties that its ok for a guy to be in relationship or going out for a short time and then dump her and move on, this is serious scenerio with Vedika because he will not get a second chance with Vedika so yeah he needs to find out for sure if its 100% love and not just attraction. Since we know their are alot of factors in here involved - Age, Gender (because she is older woman), 15 yrs daughter...  , how Vedika feels, what and how the society will react...  and also the family members. 

I have to say i liked when Sahil said that yes she is elder to me, but he doesn't feel that when they are together, and they have this connection
Edited by Lennie - 6 years ago
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I totally loved the confrontation or reality check scene. His friend said the right thing and Sahil needs to be totally sure about the commitment he is going to make because he will not get second chance in this relationship. His friend seemed very wise. Hopefully, he will be mature and confident enough and only then propose her.
Also,I loved how they clearly pointed out that it is not a case of PHYSICAL ATTRACTION. As its a common sign of attraction for boys but they are not cashing on that. the approach is very bold I must say. And I loved how Sahil said to Karan 'muh tod dunga tera'👏
Edited by ...Jes... - 6 years ago