This show deserves more

potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
I feel this show deserves more attention than it actually is getting.

First of all the cast is just superb๐Ÿ‘ Suhasi is a brilliant and well-settled actor everyone knows that but for me karan came as a surprise. He is tremendous ๐Ÿ‘ His eyes speak for him and as an actor i think that's his biggest advantage

Vedika is quite a strong character, the taunts she gets after hearing those she does not jump on her bed and starts crying instead she rubs off her tears and deals with the next problem. So her character is quite good

the simplicity of the show. Vedika's day-to-day struggle, her neighbors,environment everything is so  relate able. i mean the taunts that the B******* pandey gives her might be hurtful but he is actually saying the dirty thoughts of the society

the comic timing is good too. Apart from sahil's i also like his jiju's ''pandit ji ne kaha hain'' jokes

all in all this a superb show and Zee should shift its focus from the bullshit KB And KB and promote this one more  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well said, agree!!! 
crispsy thumbnail
Yes its the best show on TV
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree with u dear ... but it's the 3rd week for the show, i think people will come slowly i guess ... coz on YT u can see the views are not bad ! ๐Ÿ˜‰
And yeah ... Zee should stop with KB coz they have had a lot shows which had the potential ... but they were shut down mainly coz of the lack of promo and the channel was quite biased... quite sad as they only focus on their favorite shows or don't exploit the potential of all their shows 
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Very well said...couldn't agree more
It's getting popular on social media...guess in the coming days it ll grab more eyeballs.