Fan Fictions

Arshi: Devi maiyya's wish... chapter 48 (Last chapter) - Page 2

Mimima thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi dearies
This is my first creation of Arshi, been reading their stories for nearly 2 yrs and this thought has always been running at the back of my mind. Took me so long to write. Hope you will enjoy. Also sorry guys my Hindi is not up to the mark... pleaj excooj

Here is the link to my stories

I felt Khushis self respect was always at stake every time she had an encounter with the Raizadas...

Story starts right in the beginning when Khushi says she will go to Lucknow after the guest house incident. Few changes here and there..

Chapter 1
In RM, Arnav was getting ready for the launch of the calendar event and going through the presentation to make sure everything was just as according to his liking. Last but not the least was the  calendar itself. He was staring at Khushis photo..  "Hum Lucknow jaa rahe hai. Hamesha ke liye (I am going to Lucknow, never to come back)... khushi's words kept ringing in his head.
 Suddenly he thinks of the her resignation "bhaad mein jaaye aap , bhaad mien  jaaye aapke naukri (To hell with you and your job) and get very angry.
 I must stop thinking of that middle class chit of a girl..

Meanwhile all preparations were being made to go to Lucknow. Khushi, Payal and Buaji are not very happy with the idea but they have no choice. They were still worried if the video clip which was published would still be a danger to Khushi. As usual our Sanka devi starts making jilebis and says "Buaji hum aakhri baar yeh jilebi deke aayenge preeto ke mausi ko' (Buaji I will give preetos aunt these jilebis for the last time) and sprints off to her neighbours house. 
At preeto mausis house, mausi introduces her to her cousin Kedar who runs a hotel.
"khushi beta inse milo humare Bhai Kedar." (Khushi, meet my cousin Kedar) Preetos mausi introduced..

Khushi happily replied, "Namaste kedarji , aap bhi leejiye jilebi. Humne khud banaya. Woh kya hai ki hum Lucknow wapis jaa rahe hai tho sabko mitai de rahe hai (Please take some, I have made them myself, we are going back to Lucknow, )

"kyun beta dilli mein aisi kya kharabhi hai...mmm array wah aisi jilebi khaake itne barso hogaye, apna dost shashi ki yaad aa gaya" (Whats wrong in Dilli,... wow these jilebis are just like the ones my friend shashi used to make, its been ages since I ate such jilebies)   said Kedar while munching the delicious  jilebis..

Khushi was surprised to hear shashis name n wanted to make sure if it is her babuji. "Aap kis shashi ke baare mein baat kar rahe hai (Which shashi are you talking about)

Kedar beamed with pride saying "woh tho hamara chaddi dost hai Lucknow mein. Khud ka dukhan has swastik mishtaan bhandar. Wohi aisa jilebi banata tha" (He used to be my childhood friend. Had his own sweet shop and he used make just like these)

Khushi was so happy she bent forward to take his blessings and said "woh tho hamare baabuji hai "
(He is my babuji)
Kedar   wished to see Payal and both buaji and Payal soon came to preetos mausis house. Now there was no stopping any of them, buaji vaguely remembered Kedar as well but had forgotten over the years. Also she was not aware that he was their neighbours cousin.
 While exchanging all the pleasantries  Kedar offered Khushi and others if they could supply with Lucknowi sweets. This was something they had never thought of and as they not very keen on going to Lucknow anyway.. 
Thus they all started their next phase of their journey... not in Lucknow,   but very much in Delhi itself...

Precap ..  arnav and khushi meet...

How was it... please comment

Chapter 2 ... scroll down..
Chapter 3... Page 2
Chapter 4... Page 2
Chapter 5... Page 3
Chapter 6... Page 3
Chapter 7 ... Page 4
chapter 8... Page 5
Chapter 9 .. Page 5
Chapter 10... Page 6
Chapter 11.. Page 6
Chapter 12.. Page 7
Chapter 13.. Page 7
Chapter 14... Page 8
Chapter 15 ..Page 9
Chapter 16 .. Page 10
Chapter 17,.. page 12
Chapter 18. Page 12
Chapter 19..Page 13
Chapter 20,.. page 15
Chapter 21 ...Page 16
Chapter 22... Page 17
Chapter 23.. Page 19
Chapter 24.. Page 21
Chapter 25.. Page 23
Chapter 26.. Page 24
Chapter 27.. Page 25  
Chapter 28.. Page 27
Chapter 29.. Page 29
Chapter 30 Page 30
Chapter 31 ... Page 31
Chapter 32 .. Page 32
Chapter 33... Page 33
chapter 34 .. Page 34
Chapter 35 .. Page 36
Chapter 36.. Page 38
Chapter 37... Page 41
Chapter 38, 39 ... Page 42
chapter 40  ...   Page 44
Chapter 41 ...   Page 46
Chapter 42  ... Page 49
chapter 43 ... page 51
Chapter 44.. Page 54
Chapter 45.. Page 56
Chapter 46 Page 57
Chapter 47 Page 59
Chapter 48.. Page 61

Edited by Mimima - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Hope this venture works out for Khushi so she can show the rich people what the middle class can do.
Elly2207 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome start. I really love showbased track FFs. Please don't discontinue it and do update soon.
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting start 
Khushi started supplying sweets 
And now they will be in Delhi only 
Continue soon 
Mimima thumbnail
Thanks dearies for all the likes and comments,..
 here is the next part, a bit long, hope u all like it.

Chapter 2
The three ladies got busy with all the sweet making and the family started to look a bit settled after a few weeks. Thought the business was not at its best at least they had some peace of mind.. considering Khushis adventures at AR. 

Happyji was more than happy to help out the girls with all the shopping and delivering the sweets. Payal too started getting out of her shell slowly and actively started helping khushi outside the house as well, even though she was still shy... but she realised she too needs to support tag family when Khushi is doing so much...

All this while snake Shyam was trying to play low. He was out of the picture since he knew the job he had suggested to Khushi had ended up turning very sour.. "Buaji something urgent has come up and I will be away for a few days... he said in his sweet slimy voice, and buaji as usual gave credit to his good nature!!!  

On the other side, Arnav could not get Khushis thoughts out of his head. During the day he immersed himself more at work,.. but nights, he could not get away, he would still dream about the photo shoot and how he was mesmerised by her beauty, and the passion she ignited in him when he saved at the car park in heavy rains.. 

Soon khushi got an order for delivering sweets for a big wedding party. The Mehtas were from Lucknow origihally and very influential in Lucknow.  Their elder son Kunal was getting married. Their younger son Karan was a charmer!! The invitees were from far and wide and the Raizadas were not to be missed.

"This is a good opportunity for Lavanya to accompany Chote, after teej, this is the next occasion where Nani can meet her thought Anjali 
(Note. La is not living in RM, she is still in her flat, Anjali is trying to match them up..)

Early morning as Arnav was dashing off to his office, Anjali cried, "Chote bring Lavanya in the evening, we are all going to Kunals wedding,.. 

"Sure Di, Arnav replied, unaware of the fact that he will be accompanying them. . " arre mere chote you will be coming as well " thought Anjali but left it as she knew she can convince him to drop them and ask him to stay...

Meanwhile in GH,
Khushi  while dipping all the freshly fried jilebis into the yummy syrup, was shouting at the top of her voice, 
"Buaji get all the special boxes, trays out of the cupboard, we have to deliver directly to the wedding,.. Jiji where are all your lucknowi  embroidered material, we can use it to cover the trays, it will give a special lucknowi effect, tan ta na... 

Buaji as usual said, "hai re Nandkishore... this girl is going to keep me on my toes... ye payaliya come and help me get them from the attic...

Payal got all the samaan packed and said, "Khushi we cant wear the normal clothes, we need to deliver to the wedding, kuch decent pehen lete hai,.. chalo jaldi karo (lets wear something decent, common lets go) I dont want to stay long the guests will start pouring in...

The traffic however did not let them get to the venue any earlier, but they were on time,... they did not waste anytime, but got to setting up all the sweets along with the other caterers. Karan was seeing to it that all was being done properly in the kitchen. He could not stop looking at khushi and mentally noted "I must get introduced to her,...

Arnav was busy through out the day with back to back meeting, forgot to inform La, when he got the call from his di, "Chote I asked you to come early with lavanya, shadi pe jaana hai, (We need to go to the wedding)

"Oh di I completely forgot. I will send her with the driver,

Anjali knew when to trap her chote and she said, "Chote, mohanji had to go early, Mami and nani are going with the other driver, you have to come to take us! 
"Di I cant, .. however he was cut short by his Di, "Ok Chote no problem, we will cancel, Mami and Nani will go anyway,.., 

"Di I will ask Akash to drive you there..

"Akash kaam ke waje se Noida gaye ha, aur woh seede shadi mein pahuchenge, Dont worry chote, koi baat nahi,. Koi baat nahi." (Akash has gone to Noida on work and will come straight to the venue, dont worry, its ok, its ok)

Obviously Anjali knew chote would eventually agree and said "Ok di, aap log tayyar ho jao, I will bring Lavanya...(OK di, get ready )

After all the hurry burry, the ladies finally got ready. .Arnav drove to the venue,  dropped the family members and went to park,.. The wedding was indeed very grand and the mehtas did not leave any stone unturned to show off their wealth,.. La was very impressed, Shyam was bowled over,... 

As Arnav was about to enter, he felt a gentle breeze and time stood still. Arnav slowly whispered "Khushi,... aise kaise ho sakta hai, woh tho lucknow chali gayi..(How can this be possible, she has gone to Lucknow)

Meanwhile Khushi stopped doing her work and she was in a trans everything went still..

Payal nudged her "Khushi kahan kho gayi ho,... (Khushi, where r u lost)

Khushi realising what may be the cause said, "Jiji mujhe lagta hai woh Arnav singh Raizada bhi aya hai, woh bhi tho Lucknow se hai na, aur itni badi party hai... Chalo jiji hum chalte hai, apna trays sab baad mein lelenge,.. (Jiji I think ASR has come, he is also from Lucknow, lets go from here, we will collect out things later)

Payal soon finished and  Khushi said, "Jiji hum manager to batake aate hai aap chalo happyji intezaar kar raye hai...(Jiji I will speak to the manager and come, Happyji is waiting u go)

Khushi after meeting the manager rushed out so that she will not have to meet any of the Raizadas, however in her hurried clumsiness, she banged straight on to Arnav who was entering the party. Arnav held her arms so as to not let the person fall, but immediately khushi shouted.. 
"dekhe nahi chal skate kya... (Can u not see and walk)

Both were dumbstruck to see each other. Everything stopped around them , however it did not take long for Arnav to get angry and he lashed out, "tum yahan kya kar rahe ho" (What r u doing here)... thinking of all the times she had occupied his thoughts, he blurted out, " oh.. mujhe nahi pata saka tho Karan ke peeche aa gayi..." (Oh you couldn't get me, so you have come for Karan is it?..)
Khushi could not believe her ears, and in her confused state of mind said... "Karan,... woh kaun,.(Karan,...who is that).. then realising with whom she was talking,... she said, "waise bhi mujhe aapse kuch nahi baat karna (Anyway, I dont want to talk to you) and rushed out  from there..

Thats it for today,... 

How is it guys...please comment, even  tomatoes,... rotten eggs,...πŸ˜• will do

Edited by Mimima - 6 years ago
Sakhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice story continue...please don't stop...

Mimima thumbnail
Hi all,
Thanks all for your support,,...πŸ˜ƒ

Here we go again

Chapter 3
"Saara mood kharab ho gaya us laad governer ko dekhke. Kitna acha chal raha tha hamara din,. Hey devi maiya  kyon hume baar baar uske saamne laate ho.(completely spoilt my mood looking at that Laad governer, why devi maiyya, why do you bring him in front of me). khushi was mumbling to herself when she reached Happyji's car.

Here Arnav was left in a daze,... "yeh kya ho raha hai, woh tho Lucknow chali gayi tho yahan kaise,.. woh sab ek bahana tha, aisi ladkiyan tho kabhi mauka nahin chodthe hai.(Whats happenning, she went to lucknow, then here, it must have all been an excuse, these girls never leave a chance).. thinking about her he reached his Di and family in a fowl mood, where all were enjoying the wedding party, 

Soon everybody started dancing and Lavanya requested, "ASR ek dance ho jaya??..(ASR, can we have a dance)
"You know I dont dance Lavanya, why dont you dance with somebody else,..., ASR grumbled. 
Karan came around and said, "May I  have a dance with this lovely lady  ?  Lavanya was only too glad and both of them soon hit the floor and started enjoying each others company,.. 

A tense Anjali thought, "Hey bhagvan, is lavanya ko Nani ko patana hai, aur yeh tho aise naach rahi hai Karan ke saath,...aisa tho chote ki shaadi kabhi nahin ho sakta hai (Oh God, I got Lavanya to impress Nani, the way she is dancing with Karan, chote will never get married) she sighed!!

As expected the raizadas and the rest of the guests were very impressed with the whole wedding, especially the lucknowi sweets and all the efforts taken to showcase Lucknow culture and all returned home with a happy face,...

The next day saw Khushi running off to catch a rickshaw to go to AR!! As it had become their ritual, she bumped straight into Arnav as she entered the office,,.. "Tum yahan.. (You here)" "Aap", (You)  both shouted. 

Arnav got back to his senses and said, "Yeh mera office hai Khushi kumari Gupta, tum yahan kya kar rahi ho,.!! (This is my office KKG, what r u doing here)

"Wahi tho mein keh rahi hoon, kyon mere jiji ko yahan bulaya gaya hai, yeh sab zaroor aapki koi nai chaal hai, kahan hai meri jiji, do gante se ghar nahin pahoochi woh... Hey devi maiyya mein kya karoon (Thats what I'm trying to say, why have u called my jiji here, All this is your plan, where is my sis, she has not reached home since 2 hrs, hey DM, what shall I do) shouted Khushi  to match his reply,. 

The whole office stood watching her dramatics, but was soon sent back to their work with ASRs one glance.

"mujhe kaise pata tumhari behen khan gayi hai... dekho seede tarah se bahar chali jao mujhe nahin dekhna tumhare shakal, (I dont know where ur sis is, look get out right now, I dont want to see ur face) grunted Arnav. 

Khushi was not to let go easily and went straight to the receptionist and asked, "Kya aapne meri jiji Payal kumari gupta ko yahan dekha?? (Have u seen PKG)

The receptionist opened her eyes wide being too scared to open her mouth and pointed at Akash's cabin. Both Khushi and Arnav darted off to Akash's cabin without bothering each other.

"Jiji... "Akash, Di,   they both shouted..    

"Jiji aap teek ho. Ghar mein hum sab kitne pareshaan the, aapne phone tak nahin kiya, aapka phone bhi nahin lag raha hai, Kedar uncle ne bola woh aapko yahan chod gaye the,...(R u ok jiji, All r worried back home, I cant get ur phone n u did not call either. kedar uncle said he left u here n went) Khushi hugged Payal.. 

"Khushi hum teek hai, koi baat nahi, tum chinta mat karo,..(Khushi I'm fine, not to worry)
"Akash, yeh sab kya hai, yeh dono yahan kyon hai, aur DI, aap yahan, ghar mein sab teek tho hai? (Akash whats happenning, why r they here, and you DI, is everything ok at home) enquired Arnav 

Flashback start..  
During last night wedding, Akash was the first to see the embroidered materials and made enquiries to Karan about the same, "Karan, I would like to know where u got these, .. these are some of the best lucknowi work I have seen,. Some of them I have only read about and heard nani speak about but got a chance to see them only now,...  How did you manage to get these??..
Karan being clueless said, "Akash I have no Idea who or how it got here. You can check with the caterer, one Mr.Kedar.  he might know. comon let me take you to him..

"Oh these are from my girls who have supplied the sweets, bahut talented hai mere bache  (my girls r very talented), after all they are my dear friend Shashis daughters.. dono Lucknow se hai (Both r from lucknow),,.., Kedarji did not leave the chance to praise his friends daughters..  

"Tho kedar bhai , kya mein unse mil saktha hoo(So Kedar ji can I meet them),, then after giving it a thought, he requested " woh actually mujhe bhai aur nani ko bhi dikhana hai, kya mein isse le ja sakta hoon aur baad mein jab aapki betiyon se miloonga tho dedoonga. Please aap naa mat kahiye,.. ye lijiye mera card.. Mein kal apne office mein mil sakta hoon. Mein aapka intezaar karoonga. (I want bro to see this as well, can I take these, when I meet ur girls I will give them back. Please dont say no. Take my card, I will wait for u tomorrow in my office) 

Kedar ji agreed to it easily as  it was a good opportunity for the girls to venture into this, since he knew about the financial status of the Guptas.

At RM, all the Raizadas were very impressed with Akash and Nani went ecstatic looking at all the intricate lucknowi works.. Even Maami was not behind in recognising the work and said, "Aakhir ek sacha lucknowi hi is kaam ko pehchaan sakte hai, aur humra Akash bitwa to is kaam ke baare mein researchs hi kar liya hai!!... (After my son has researched on this topic, only he can recognise true lucknowi art) 

ASRs business mind was set into action and said Akash call them tomorrow and offer them a job in our company, we cant find people who know about these now a days,..

Di piped in saying "Haan Akash, may be AR can create a new Lucknowi design collection for the next season..

Next day morning Kedar ji called Payal and told her, "Beti tum dono yahan aa jao, ek acha offer hai, mein tum donon ko le jana chahta hoon,..(both of u come down, there is a good offer and want to take u both) ". As khushi was busy, payal said, "Uncleji Khushi aaj raat ke order tayyaar karne mein lagi hai, kya hum baad mein aa sakte hai,..'(Khushi is busy with tonights order, can we come laater

"Nahin beti tum hi aa jao, khushi ko hum baad mein milaayenge (No no u come, Khushi can go later

Payal straight away refused seeing the card, however Kedarji insisted her to atleast to speak to them and take decision, if nothing else, get your works back atleast.. 

He accompanied Payal to AR, however had to leave to attend an urgent matter and left Payal to meet Akash and decide,... Little did he know about their earlier AR endeavours  

Flashback End

With a glum face Akash wispered to ASR "Bhai they are the ones who have done all the work.. They is not agreeing to work bhai, thats why I asked DI to come and talk to her...

Payal too updated khushi with what was happenning,.."Khushi hamara chikan kaari kaam Akash ji ke paas hai, mein usse lene aayi thi. Akash ji aur Anjaliji chahte hum yahan kaam karen(Khushi our chiken work is with Akash ji and I came to take it. Akash n Anjali ji want us to work for them0

"JIJI,...kaam yahan... Hey Devi Maiyya, kya aap hamare paksh mein nahin hai,... kya kal ka prasad  aapko pasand nahin laga,... Kyon devi maiyya Kyon!!, (WHAT work here, Hey DM, R U not on our side, did you not like my offerring? Why DM why?)  Khushi started holding her head with both hands. After her monologue with her devi maiyya  both sisters tried to march out of the room,..

Anjali and Akash could not stop being amused by Khushis antics and shouted "Rukhiye... (Wait..)

Thats it guys, for today, let me know what you think...

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Since the family likes Payal's work, they will convince her. What will happen with Khushi?
Mimima thumbnail
Hi all,
Thanks for liking the previous post and commenting.
Here it goes,
Chapter 4

As the two sisters made way to the door, Anjali and Akash shouted,.. "Rukhiye Khushi ji and Payal ji,.. kya hum is baare mein baitke baat kar sakte hai? Agar aap dono akele mein discuss karna chahte hai tho aap dono conference room mein baitke kar sakte hai.
(Wait Payal, khushi, can we sit n talk? if u want u can both discuss in conf room)

Khushi turned around saying, "Dekhiye Anjali ji, hum aapka bahut izzat karte hai, lekin" (Please Anjaliji, I respect u a lot, but) looking at Arnav she continued in a calm way,,
 " humari aisi aukat kahan jo hum is bade office mein kaam karen, hume kya kaam aata hai,.. waise bhi hume na oopar first floor se girna hai, na tailor banke sab mardon ka measurments lena hai, na parking sambhaalna hai, na kisi ke coat hanger banna hai, na model banna hai aur na hi hume kisi building ka report banana hai, 
(I dont have the status or money to work in such a big office, what work do i know, also I dont want to be thrown from first floor, or take measuremenets for all men like a tailor, or look after parking, or be a coat hanger, or a model   nor do a report on any building) 

Looking back at Anjali and Akash, she requested "isiliye, hume yahan se jaane deejiye please
(so please let us leave)

Akash's face was down with guilt, while Anjali just sat down shocked to know about the seriousness of her Chote's behaviour towards Khushi and gasped looking at "Chote... kya ye sach hai.. (Is this true)

Arnav stood staring at Khushi reliving all the moments, but slowly his anger rose thinking "This chit of a girl,..., addresssing his di, he said "Di, aise logon ko kaise manana hai, woh mein jaanta hoon,... ek minute rukhiye.(di u dont know how to handle these girls, I know, wait a min). saying so he darted out of the room.

After what seemed like ages, he entered to see tensed faces around Akash's huge table. He got their appointment letters, shoving each one under their noses, he pointed, "aisi deal aapko kahin nahi milega,(u will never get a better offer anywhere)... every month you will each be getiing Rs. x0000, your 25% house rent is covered for each of you, making it 50% since you live together,.. you will get Rs x000 for you commute to office,...

Taken aback by the figures, both Khushi and Payal went pale looking at each other.. yes they were happy their work was being rewarded, but at the same time not sure,... however in the end, both said, "Dhanyavad Anjaliji aur Akash ji, ab hume chalna chahiye,...(Thanks Anjali ji, Akahji, we need to leave now)

ASR was the first to be shocked, Anjali without any other go guiltily, whispered , "Khushiji that contract,...,. four pair of shocked eyes turned towards Anjali, stumping even ASR, Anjali was herself surprised, "hey bhagvaan why am I doing this,.. but words once said, cannot be taken..

Payal and khushi could not believe their ears and echoed "Anjaliji... and both sat down.. Akash was a mute spectator throughout, while Arnav for once was not sure what to say..

Eventually Khushi said, "Kya hum aur jiji akele mein kuch baat kar sakte hai,(Can we both discuss on our own) .. Anjali was only too glad and said, "chaliye hum dikhate hai while going she met shuklaji and ordered, "do chai le aayiye conference room mein (Get 2 tea) , Payal was soon to refuse, "Nahi Anjali ji hume nahi chahiye, shukriya" (No thanks) 
They sat in silence, both sisters looking defeated, but they did not bother in the confines of the conference room. 

"Jiji, kya karen jiji hume kuch samaj mein nahi aa rahe hai,... " (Jiji, what do we do, I am not able to understand anything)

"Dekhoi Khushi hume kisise darne ki koi zaroorat nahi, Waise bhi abhi hum kaam kar rahe hai na, thoda wakt lete hai aur paisa lautate hai,..,(Look Khushi, we need not get scared of anybody, we are wirking now anyway, lets take some time n return the money) Payal tried to convince Khushi,..

"Nahi Jiji mujhe nahi lagta hai ki woh log maan jaayenge, unhe kisi bhi tarah se manane hai humko yahan kaam karne keliye, nahi tho Anjali ji contract ke baare kabhi nahi kehti... (No jiji, they will not agree, they will somehow force us into agreeing, else she would not have mentioned about the contract) 

Composing herself, Khushi, said confidently, "Jiji , Devi maiyya ka aur apna parivaar ka haat humare oopar hai tho hum kuch bhi kar sakte hai. Aapko humara saath dena hoga. Chalo na jiji" (If DMs hand and my family is with us we can do anything. Lets go )

"Par khushi batana tumne kya faisla liya hai? pleaded Payal, however Khushi was already pushing her towards Akash's cabin... (But Khushi, tell me what have u decided?)

All three faces turned towards the  sisters with anticipation. "Anjaliji hum tayyar hai (We r ready), as she paused to take a deep breath, ASR giving a victory grin smirked "di maine kaha tha na in logon ko kaise manane hai.. (Di I told u how to talk to these girls)
Khushi addressing Anjali said, "humari kuch shartain hain,. (We have certain conditions) 

Not the one to bow down to any demands, fisting his hands, ASR shouted, "Di ye mera office hai, kaam karna hai tho mein shart banata hoon woh nahi, ..   (This is my office, I make conditions not them)

Khushi who was expecting this was not at all surprised. She thought "mujhe ye karna hi hai, Nahi tho zindagi bhar mein apni aapko mooh dikha nahi sakti (I need to do this, or I will not be able face myself)... Slowly marching towards Anjali, Khushi took out her mothers chain, removed her bangles, with her vision blurred with the impending tears, "Anjali ji, hume poora yakeen hai isse aako ko woh ek laak rupai milenge,. Hum chalte hai,.. jiji chalo jaldi, hume yahan aur nahi rukhna,  (anjaliji, I'm sure these will amount to 1 lac. Lets go jiji, quick, I dont want to stay here anymore)

Shocked Payal literally shouted "Khushi aisi kaisi kar sakti hai tu, yeh tumari maa ki.., (Khushi how can u do this, its ur mum's..)
before she could continue, Khushi ran hugging her "Jiji humari amma ko garv hoga agar uski gehne apni beti ki aatm samman rakhne ke liye kaam ayi tho, agar uska aashirvad ho to hum aise kahin aur banayenge,.. (Jiji my mum will be proud if her jewels came of use for her daughters self respect, with her blessings, I can make plenty such jewels)

Anjali could not take it any more, slowly put her hands on Khushi, handing over her jewels, "Arnav aap jara baahar jaayiye, (Arnav go out now)" ASR knew when his DI called him Arnav he could not continue and simply marched out saying "Teek hai jaisi aapki marji (Ok di ur wish)

"Khushi ji please hume maaf kar deejiye, ye leejiye aapki gehne, aap batayiye kya hai aapki shartein,.. Hume poora yakeen hai hume woh sab manjoor hoga, uske aage aapki maarji, mein aapko koi contract se nahin rokoongi..   (Khushi ji, please accept my apologies, take ur jewels, tell me ur conditions, I'm sure I will agree to all. Its up to u work or not, but I will not bind u with any contract)

Thats it guys, for today, let me know what you think...

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I'm enjoying your version of ipk. Just a request, would you update your thread title everytime you update so that it is easy for us to track.