Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MAAN GEET NEW SS CAGED IN MY ARMS Updated New Thread link on p.no.1

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

MAAN GEET NEW SS

CAGED IN MY ARMS

Hello everyone,๐Ÿ˜ƒ Here is new ss on maneet. but its not new for those who have visited maneet farewell party event.๐Ÿ˜ƒ this ss is i have written for that event only and now after that thread here i am going to continue it as ss from os which was in farewell thread, that time ,muze time nahi mila jyada ss likhne ke liye, so i have ended it there in 3 parts only but now it will ss of maximum 11-15-20 .or if goes long๐Ÿ˜†  

note - it is fiction far from reality, my imagination, imp. thing is it is maan geet fiction, so it will be alwys happy ending with mine writing๐Ÿ˜ƒ so whatever story or concept maybe ,keep it in mind that i will never let you down maneet fans or maneet readers๐Ÿ˜ณ IT WILL BE PURELY MANEET SS/FF๐Ÿ˜ƒ

do lots of comments and likes. will come up with next part, remember i am going to re-edit this ss to make long from os๐Ÿ˜ƒ

PROLOUGE

No, please don't do this, please leave us in peace.she cry out  her helplessness. Why are you behind us. Please leave him, please. I pleaded you.  She finally joined her hands infront this heartless monster, who not deserve her plead but she is helpless here to do that as she cant see her love getting beaten by this monster and she cant do anything other than pleading him.

I don't need your pleading sweetheart but I want you fully , whole of you, by your body or soul of yours, all are mine.

He kissed her furiously saying this claiming his words on her.

You are just mine, only mine.

He have her cage in his arms and his mens beating her life there. Yes her life , her love. And she crying continueously in his arms to see her love in this condition because of her.

He was holding her close to him as he will not let anyone touch his jaan. Nor he would give pain or bruises on he soft hands by tieng her to something. Which are only to love him but she didn't  and she isn't love him,why, why... he furiously hit on the soul reason with his foots.

MAAAN... SHE SCREAM ...  

MY FACEBOOK

Edited by Mg13 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congrats on new ss loved it i had read on farewell thread absolutley loved it cant wait for u to continue
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow you posting it
happy that it gonna be ss or ff
maaneetcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats
Ab honest opinion dungi 2 chatterbox chalu ho jaega tumhara
Btw mera tukka tha k u only wrote this n i got it right see how I well i know ur writing ๐Ÿ˜‰
Mg13 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Geetdrashti

congrats
Nice prologue

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Mg13 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nakh5683

congrats on new ss loved it i had read on farewell thread absolutley loved it cant wait for u to continue

Thank you di ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
You already read it there.it's ok.I am going to make it different ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and will going to make it long aswell๐Ÿ˜ณ
Mg13 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Keepdreaming

wow you posting it
happy that it gonna be ss or ff

Thank you di ๐Ÿ˜›
Yes it will be long๐Ÿ˜ƒ
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for new story..
Nice prologue..
Mg13 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Solacesings

Congrats
Ab honest opinion dungi 2 chatterbox chalu ho jaega tumhara
Btw mera tukka tha k u only wrote this n i got it right see how I well i know ur writing ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you di ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Yeh tukka word muze Samaz nahi aaya.please clarify me.
Aur abhi muze honest opinion hi chahiye.jaldi reply karo.and about bakbak wo to meri habit hai.๐Ÿ˜ณ baat Ye hai ki,muze kaise explain karu aata nahi.and also sari ki sari bate jo mere mind main hai jo sab main batana chahtI hoon samne wale ko wo sab bate explain kiye bina muze chain(peace) nahi milta๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Look here i goes again.now waiting for your reply with your honest opinion on new story ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

maaneetcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Mg13

<font size="5">Thank you di๐Ÿ˜ƒ</font>
<font size="5">Yeh tukka word muze Samaz nahi aaya.please clarify me.</font>
<font size="5">Aur abhi muze honest opinion hi chahiye.jaldi reply karo.and about bakbak wo to meri habit hai.๐Ÿ˜ณbaat Ye hai ki,muze kaise explain karu aata nahi.and also sari ki sari bate jo mere mind main hai jo sab main batana chahtI hoon samne wale ko wo sab bate explain kiye bina muze chain(peace) nahi milta๐Ÿ˜ƒ</font>
<font size="5">Look here i goes again.now waiting for your reply with your honest opinion on new story๐Ÿ˜ƒ</font>

Tukka means guess ๐Ÿ˜›
Story ka honest opinion dia he mene on farewell thread ๐Ÿ˜ƒ