Padmaavat Success Party | Dinner Party With Deepika Padukone

Posted: 6 years ago
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k9mt677sGs[/YOUTUBE]
How is it a success already? some bw stars are so desperate to have success parties on the 2nd/3rd day of release 🤣 and the ultimate result is that film ends up being an average runner 😆 Edited by -RD- - 6 years ago
The fact that it released and the theatre is going house-full despite threats, is a success in itself.

Its okay to hate celeb, but sometimes we should keep that hatred aside, it will do good to our own health...
When i see actors photographed eating i always wonder how come they don't ever get caught with food stuck in their teeth ðŸ˜›
OMG, she is so so GORGEOUS...and its so sweet of her to patiently wait so that the fan can switch on her camera to click a selfie with her.

I was just staring at Deepika in this video.  how can someone be so freaking gorgeous!! It's unfair.
Originally posted by anjs

The fact that it released and the theatre is going house-full despite threats, is a success in itself.

Its okay to hate celeb, but sometimes we should keep that hatred aside, it will do good to our own health...

@bold- This line sounds such a farce on this forum, everyone remembers it when its abt their favs 😆Edited by -RD- - 6 years ago
Am I the only one who feel she was paid to be there at that particular restuarant? 
Originally posted by -RD-

@bold- This line sounds such a farce on this forum, everyone remembers it when its abt their favs 😆

yea, even i have done some stupid things on this forum 😆

But no harm in trying, right ?
She gave a success party for Tamasha tou is tasmashe ki ending per tou banta hi hai😆